Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

<font color="#660099">Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that.😆I wish men would shave just shave all the time--if girls have to then it should just be olbigatory for men too. loll! JK! But yay then I can go back to my drooling self again.😆</font>

Oh I hear ya. I am definitely not a fan of the stache either. 5 O clock shadows are the best. They look AND feel great if you know what I mean. 😆
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Still looking good methinks! Just needs to drop the moustache.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
They def feel good. I swear this one time--oh man! I probably shouldn't say more but I hear ya. 😆

Staches make men look creepy or maybe it's me. I think that only man I'm ok with having a stache is Daryl from TWD b/c he's effin' Daryl. 
devashree_h thumbnail
Look what I found in another topic, credit to CarrotCake

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wUef4_ojs[/YOUTUBE]
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Well, it's December now, so hopefully the moustache will go. 😆
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He actually looks really good when his grey hair is cut short. 
Damn. That man is still fine as hell. 😳

Hawt hawt hawt.Edited by KaanKeNiche - 9 years ago
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

wahh u hav seen tht show !!⭐️I thought I might be the only...its one of my favorites !! 😆

I forgot everything related to it just until now remembered that he did Captain Vyom from your post. 😆 I even forgot whats the story, characters, everything only can make the sound of gun shot of Captain Vyom.😆 when the show aired?! 1999? I forgot!Edited by AbhiLovesShreya - 9 years ago
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Milind Soman!! He is my first ever crush ever, and my most favorite supermodel ever!! Loved him in Bheja fry, Made in India,16 December and Rules pyaar ka superhit formula!!😳😳 Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 9 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

They def feel good. I swear this one time--oh man! I probably shouldn't say more but I hear ya. 😆

Staches make men look creepy or maybe it's me. I think that only man I'm ok with having a stache is Daryl from TWD b/c he's effin' Daryl. 

You and me same about moustaches 😆 they also give me creeps and do not trust that man who only has a moustache. 

Miland Soman was my 1st crush, I was a teenager back then when "Made In India" song came on MTV and also Rahul Khanna who use to host MTV Most Wanted.

He is ageing well