Posted: 9 years ago
Comgratulations!⭐️

Wow beautiful work !😊

Will post more later.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here are few questions for all ZGH lovers

1) zindagi gulzar hai in a nutshell for you is-Its a slice of life for me.

2) zindagi ek masla hai or zindagi ek shaandar package hai? Whats your take?-In reality it is a mixture of both but I would like to believe it is a shaandar package.

3) Zaroon's most endearing quality and most disgusting quality-Hmm..the caring and protective nature of Zaroon,,,he doesn't have any disgusting quality as such but to say one it could be impulsive and judgemental nature but that was not extreme as he realized his shortcomings on time.

4) kashaf the daughter or kashaf the wife-Kashaf,though as a wife fulfilled her duties as wife but it Zaroon who worked towards their relationship more.so I'll give it to Kashaf as a daughter but she fulfilled her responsibilities as both.

5) RAFIA or Ghazala -Who is more liberated as a woman?-This is some question.Rafia it will be,liberated yet bound to roots.In the setup in which she lived and how she went out of her way to give the best to her daughters makes her more liberated.

6) Zaroon Asmara and Osama-Kashaf pairing would make zindagi gulzar for them? -While Zaroon-Asmara had their differences before marriage which is a proof that their alliance wouldn't have worked,Kashaf-Osama's could have worked to some extent,it would just lack the fieriness that Zaroon-Kashaf had.

6) A song for Chudail Murtza and the flirt Zaroon-Its put me into a thought(Payel have to give it u for the questions).not really good though but this is what I can think right now-Singham for Chudail Murtaza and Hadd Kar di Apne for Zaroon.😆

7) IS PERFECT life AN ILLUSION? Was ZASHAF living a perfect life at closure of the story? -Though like many stories they had shown happily ever after for ZaShaf but ya no one has a perfect life without ups and downs and that's the spice of life.But they would have conquered them slowly and would have fruitful life so to say.

8) Zaroon and Kashaf were more alike at mental level than being opposites? Is it true or false?-Hmm..true they were quite strong headed,knew exactly what they wanted in life.They had this spirit and determination to achieve what they wanted to.

9) A song for chudail murtaza and flirt zaroon?

10) if there is a chance to write further story of zgh and zaroon kashaf after few years, how will it be-Aah..it could probably be a little opposite with Kashaf being the romantic partner and Zaroon growing into more serious person owing to his professional life.

Very thoughtful questions Payel and congratulations fora great thread Jodah once again.👏
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI

Another year to create precious memories together
Another year to discover new things about each scenes
Another year to strengthen d bond that defines forever
Happy anniversary
undefined 

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

photo source- various websites
Edited by ridzisharma80 - 9 years ago
ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❤️❤️❤️ZAROON-KASHRAF❤️❤️❤️- 
Heaven made and d most beautiful jodi

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

Edited by ridzisharma80 - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Y isn't it global?😕 AT least have it as a sticky.😳
.TheFool. thumbnail
Zindagi gulzar hai ... we never get tired talking about this show .. will we ... Never 😆
when ever i start writting about ZGH i 'm like what to write i already written so much about it i need new words but when we start we don't stop writting pages & pages on our most favorite show & our beloved characters 😳
in one word zindagi gulzar hai ... A master piece ⭐️👏
in one sentence zindagi gulzar hai & kashaf zaroon for life ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
yeah yeah kashaf ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ & sanam  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ i'm emotionaly attached with both

hats off & thank you so much entire team of zindagi gulzar hai for making our zindagi gulzar
 congratulations and good wishes. 🤗 🥳

Edited by .TheFool. - 9 years ago
.TheFool. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Y isn't it global?😕 AT least have it as a sticky.😳

jo sent pms to MODs i think we should too send them couple of pms i guess they had already  given the permission for the global thread 😳
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for making the thread. Congrats to the post makers.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zindagi Gulzar Hai, this show is a MASTERPIECE. A show that  I will never forget, or in other words none of us will ever forget because it's a show that will always be engraved in the hearts and minds of the viewers. A show so close to our heart and many of us found ourselves connected to the story and the characters in some way or the other.
So real and entertaining at the same time,something we rarely find in regular dramas, yet ZGH stands out from all those drama, because it's NOT A REGULAR DRAMA.

I loved Zaroon firstly yes because the role was portrayed by none other than the amazing and handsome Fawad Khan, but speaking for my love for the character, I loved Zaroon because he was REAL he wasn't PERFECT like what we are accustomed to see in shows. Along with his good qualities he had his own flaws. I always disliked the fact the hero was shown perfect which was always unbelievable because no one was perfect. The character of Zaroon managed to break this false image this was the reason why many of us loved Zaroon Junaid. He was someone we knew in real life, or someone we can or expect to meet in real life.

Kashaf, what is not to love about this girl. A strong personality that every girl wishes to have. All the pain she went through and all the hardships she was facing yet she still stands firm and strong in front of everyone and manages to prove herself and walk the path of her success.
As a person I have a lot in common with Kashaf.
 I too can see why she has a hard time in trusting men thanks to her father and to mine.
I always replied lines like
 "Good people always suffer."
"Why everything that's bad happens to good people?"
"Why I have a bad luck?"
"What exactly am I getting punished for?"
Yet I would say "It's a test from Allah to his believers, and again when something bad happens I go to repeat the same things again.
That's why I was able to connect myself to this girl, I was glad there was someone out there who shared the same feelings I had. A girl who was suffering for no fault. A girl who cursed her fate and wondered why she had to go through all this suffering.
But there is one thing I envied from Kashaf  and I wished I had, and that was her strong and right back at you personality. I wish I had a half or at least a third of that personality. I would say her personality is one of the major reasons that got her to where she is now, it helped her in dealing with people and surviving through out the university into developing a great career. Many of us wish to have Kashaf's strong personality because it's really admirable.  

On an ending note, Happy anniversary to the most wonderful show ever.
This show will always be close to my heart.
 A show that managed to entertain us and allowed us to see and live each character's life. It gave us a hope with it's beautiful ending and it's wonderful name,
ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI.  
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Congratulations for Anniversary celebrations of the show which just  changed people perspective about telling the story .

ZGH : A Rainbow Of  Emotions Weaved In Relations

ZGH broke many preconceived notion . Just felt while watching as if watching the people around me whether its youngsters or the older generations. Same status factor here ,same life style . What is different ? Just a line .

Have left watching TV except English ones. After a long dry spell of good drama, finally found something worth watching and waiting for the next episode. It came with a lot of learning experience for audiences. ZGH came as a breath of fresh air.   
                                                        Zindgi iGulzar Hai, a well-crafted drama which ended in just 26 episodes. It was subtle, no over the top drama, nothing trash in the name of Romance, still love was in the air when both were just talking or holding each others hands, gazing from the corner of there eyes now and then. This show took some serious issues like discrimination between son and daughter which is dealt in a very elegant way, along with education, women empowerment, marital issues. Then some lighter moments in the university of Zaroon and Kashaf, both belonging from a different class with different values, Zaroon on one hand is a big time flirt, good musician but on the same time a topper who knows what he wants from his life where as Kashaf on the other hand a lower middle class girl with family issues, always criticizing God for what ever happens wrong in her life and believe me lot of criticizing but above all she too is a topper and knows what she wants to do in her life and her way to there is not going to be a bed of roses but less roses with lot of thorns and she is ready to take the path as she is a strong headed woman.   While watching Kashaf from the starting ,even with her complexes , insecurities , she is head strong . She is model role for so many girls who goes through this kind of problems but do not loose heart and just keep their priorities right in the life . Her strength is her inner-self which does not let her bend and her family who is pillar of strength for her . She is vulnerable , emotional but have the guts to call a spade a spade . Do not compromise with her values . She loves Zaroon but afraid to open her heart to him , thinking her telling him will make her vulnerable . Trust factor is missing  due to her circumstances .
                   Rafia, a strong mother of three daughters who raised them alone as her husband married a second woman because she can't give him a boy. She brought up her daughters with dignity and self-respect and made them financially independent. When Kashaf gets married to Zaroon, she came with lot of baggage which included insecurities, complexes. Rafia and Sidra helped kashaf by giving her small advises which builds her relations with in-laws strong. And later on also she makes Kashaf understand the values of every  relationships. Help her to over come her complexities and Zaroon also has major contribution to make the marriage successful. He did not let ego come in between the two. He was steadily  bringing her out of her self made cocoon.
                Brother sister relationship which Kashaf also became the part of. There is so much about this show. This story has been so well written that each and every dialogue has meaning which can be seen in our day to day lives and for that all credit goes to writer or may i say the whole team from director to sound editor.
Fawad Khan as Zaroon played brilliantly the character and specially in intense scenes . His eyes can do the talking . And Sanam as Kashaf did great job . She has speaking eyes . Both of them brought the best in each other whenever was confronting scene .It was not just a love story but so many lessons of life weaved in . Do not have enough words to appreciate this show .Should better call it  A Rainbow of emotions.  

Zaroon with his ring genuinely tells Kashaf ' Till death do us apart ' And sanam ' Roses or no roses .Ring or no ring , i am commited to this marriage . This just one liners were enough to express the genuinity  of their bonding of relationship .I can certainly thank Umera Ahmed for both Kashaf and Rafia 'characters. Both are strong, independent women who refuse to let anything or anyone compromise their dignity.                                      
                           A show can be  full package when every character plays a important role to take the story .  No trash in the name of Romance  , no glycerin factory , no mute cow daughter-in-law . And so was ZGH !
Kashaf's is the most well-etched character in this serial. She is very balanced in terms of how human she is - she gets angry, happy, envious, sad, frustrated, much like the rest of us . Never heard of Fawad Khan before ZGH and while watching just fell in love with the character who was  a man with flaws  but knew the meaning of respecting the relationship thus turned admirer of his work and same went for Sanam Saeed .

My tribute to the characters Zaroon & Kashaf  ,played by Fawad Khan & Sanam saeed in Zindgi Gulzar Hai who Captivated me and  breathed life  in to the characters they played . These characters were challenge for me to gel them with old melodious numbers which have timeless beauty . So this is mine gift from here to other side , As music has no language ,only we can feel the emotions which have no language   .So tried to fill the colors 

. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4101921''

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4150758

Edited by Neerjaa - 9 years ago