Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats Jo! 🤗 The Thread is Stunning! And regarding, Zindagi Gulzar Hai This show is, was and will always be close to my heart! Cuz the first eva show who broke all my perfect illusions about life.. And also a breath of fresh air who revived us of the Indian Sitcoms. With Kashaf, I found myself! Her continous cribblings and complaints. Her constant struggle was sumthing I too have faced. In Rafia, I found the exact replica of my maa who taught us that Self-Respect and Being Independent for gurls are the gems of life.. But also who gave sensible advices regaeding marital life. In Sidra, I found the sister I neva had. And last but not the least.. Zaroon! In Zaroon, I found the qualities of my man. Till he came, I neva had the idea about my partner but after knowing him I know the qualities I want in my man. Though he was a chauvinist, a mild one and since Im not a ardent radical feminist. And Every1 has to adjust wid sum good and bad qualities. Love Zindagi Gulzar Hai Foreva And Eva And Eva...!!! ❤️❤️
kalpirocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a superb thread you people have done a marvelous job                                                              
              Loved it so much           
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wht a fabulous thread👍🏼..congratulations for completing 2nd aniversary...luv dis show story line actors sooo much especially zaroon..fawad luv yah❤️❤️
kalpirocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodah

Here are few questions for all ZGH lovers

1) zindagi gulzar hai in a nutshell for you is-
refreshing

2) zindagi ek masla hai or zindagi ek shaandar package hai? Whats your take?  shandar package hai

3) Zaroon's most endearing quality and most disgusting quality endearing - caring 
                                                           disgusting - chauvinist

4) kashaf the daughter or kashaf the wife- wife

5) RAFIA or Ghazala -Who is more liberated as a woman? Rafia

6) Zaroon Asmara and Osama-Kashaf pairing would make zindagi gulzar for them? No ways only Zashaf

6) A song for Chudail Murtza and the flirt Zaroon- 

kashaf - khambe jaisi khadi hai ladaki hai ya chhadi haishola hai phooljhadi hai pattakhe ki ladi hai
aankhon mein ghussa hai labon pe gaali hai
dekho jara dekhjo yaaron khudako samajhati hai kya

Zaroon -  Gore Gore Ye Chore, Chore )
( Ye Ishq Ishq Chillate Hain 
Ye Gali Gali Mandrate Hain 
Shaadi Ki Dagar Na Jayein Magar
( Ye Gore Gore Se Chore )

7) IS PERFECT life AN ILLUSION? Was ZASHAF living a perfect life at closure of the story?  its always the efforts towards perfection which where perfect😳

8) Zaroon and Kashaf were more alike at mental level than being opposites? Is it true or false? No Kashaf was more stubborn False

10) if there is a chance to write further story of zgh and zaroon kashaf after few years, how will it be- romance, nok jhok, doting parents scenes 

Credit & Thanks to all friends for contributed to made this thread
shazia,Cresendo,Khamosshhh,nabila,Koeli,Neerja,Payel
credit to the respective creation makers too

🤗

...Annie... thumbnail
Fabulous thread...👏
I'm relatively new here...and I'm a relatively reserved person...somewhat like Kashaf...I don't really express my feelings often...but the level of creativity and the enthusiasm that I have seen here...its amazing...it has forced me to write...
I'm loving every bit of this thread and this forum...just like I have loved Zindagi Gulzar Hai and our very own Zaroon and Kashaf...this thread has very beautifully captured the essence of ZGH and its much loved characters...be it the character sketches or the graphics...its superb...The beauty of this thread has compelled me to finally pen down what I think of ZGH...of Zaroon and Kashaf...and every other character...😊
But all I would like to say right now is that ZGH was my escape route from the frustrations of life...I came across the show when I was going through a rough phase in life...Zaroon and Kashaf made it seem less miserable...I immediately fell in love with them...and no matter how many times I watch it, I just don't seem to get enough...always craving for an encore...😊

Once again...Congratulations for a Superb thread..❤️
Edited by baks_annie - 9 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thethread needs to get GA Jodah, Rupali and khamosh.

if Shruti is not online, you can pm the link to other global moderators , they can also make it GA.
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.
Beautiful thread you all. <3
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baks_annie

Fabulous thread...👏

I'm relatively new here...and I'm a relatively reserved person...somewhat like Kashaf...I don't really express my feelings often...but the level of creativity and the enthusiasm that I have seen here...its amazing...it has forced me to write...
I'm loving every bit of this thread and this forum...just like I have loved Zindagi Gulzar Hai and our very own Zaroon and Kashaf...this thread has very beautifully captured the essence of ZGH and its much loved characters...be it the character sketches or the graphics...its superb...The beauty of this thread has compelled me to finally pen down what I think of ZGH...of Zaroon and Kashaf...and every other character...😊
But all I would like to say right now is that ZGH was my escape route from the frustrations of life...I came across the show when I was going through a rough phase in life...Zaroon and Kashaf made it seem less miserable...I immediately fell in love with them...and no matter how many times I watch it, I just don't seem to get enough...always craving for an encore...😊

Once again...Congratulations for a Superb thread..❤️

thank you so much for your beautiful words means lot ❤️
true ZGH & its characters specialy kashaf zaroon will always remain as a part of our lives now
yes me & my friends worked hard to made this thread 😳 but more then hardwork its our love for ZGH which made this thread beautiful ❤️ 😊
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

thethread needs to get GA Jodah, Rupali and khamosh.

if Shruti is not online, you can pm the link to other global moderators , they can also make it GA.

yes i pmed shruti,gk & couple of friends too pmed the MODs
but still we are waiting hope the thread get GA tonight
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalpirocks

what a superb thread you people have done a marvelous job                                                              

Loved it so much           

thanks dear i'm glad you liked the thread 🤗