Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anabella

Guys,  Thanks for the comments.  I'll  update tomorrow.  This ss is going to dramatic and it will also reveal where is Jodha in the first chapter. I'm also going to  reveal  Jodha suicide attempt when she was pregnant and  also Maham's letter trick. Hope you are fine with it. 

awesome post dear and do pm me
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I HOPE I  COME TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS

Edited by anabella - 9 years ago
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls update soon and pm me if possible.
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER-1

Jodha was sitting on the bed and moaning at the death of her children and everything she ever had, including her love.

Flashback two weeks earlier

When hussain died. Jalal comes to jodha's room. she ran and hugged him" shehanshah" and began weeping. Jalal pushed her and she was shocked.

Jalal (angry)-Dur rahiye humse. Aapne humare bacho ka katal kiya hai Jodha begum. Sahi kehti hai Rukaiya ki Hassan apki laparwai ke karan mara tha. Aap ne Hussain ko bhi mar dala. Aap maa bane ke layak hi nahi. Aapke jaisi maa Kisi ko bhi nasseeb na ho. Yeh humari Allah talla se dua hai. Apne humesha humare jasbato ke sath khela hai Jodha begum. Aaj humare bachon ko marke aur pehle voh farman jisme mai apne kaha ki ap humse mohabbat karti hai aur fir apne hume dhakka mar diya. Mar gaye humari mohabbat ap ke liye. Phele hum apse beinthehaa aur bepanaha mohabbat karte the aaj hum apse utni hi nafrat karte hain. Hum apka chera kabhi nahi dekh aenge. Humare lafaj yaad rakhiye ga kabhi nahi dekh aenge chahe ap ki lash kyon na humare samne ho. Aap humare liye ek bhoj ban chuki  Jodha Begum hum toh Allah tala se dua karte hain ki hume iss bhoj se jald se jald ajad kare

Jodha takes a last glance of her love. She is too numb and shocked to say anything. She had lost everything in a day. Unable to bear the shock she fainted. Moti comes to Jodha room and finds her fainted. She calls the Hakim sahiba. After long time of inspection. The hakima informs Jodha that she is very ill and she needs to be treated. If she is not treated she will die in 3 weeks. And jodha thinks- "Mere pas jina ki koi vajah hi nahi hai. Nahi pati ka prem hai aur nahi humare bache hain humare pas. Apno par boj banne se acha hai hum mar jaye."

Jodha says to the hakim sahiba ap yeh bat Kisi ko bhi nahi batayengi.

Hakim sahiba- Par begum sabhi Shehansha ko...

Jodha- Hum khud bata denge. Tab tak yeh bat apne tak simit rakhiye. Varna hum voh karenge jo apne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga.

Hs- Ji begum sahiba. Hum dava bhej denge aur phir uske bad ap ka ilaj kar denge. Aur kuch din bad apni dasi ko aur dava lene ke liye bhej dena. Kyunki hum kuch jarori kam se Agra se bhar ja rahe kafi samaye ke badhi lotenge.

Jodha- thik hai

Jodha makes moti swear neither to tell anyone nor to force her to take medicines.

Fb ends

BG

Galiyan, Galiyan

Teri, Galiyan

Mujhe tadpaye

Galiyan Teri Galiyan.

Jodha is praying to her Kanha

Jodha - Shehanshah ke liye hum bhoj nahi ban sakte hai Kanha. Voh humse kitni bhi nafrat kare le. Par hum tabhi bhi unse prem karte rahenge.  Unhe is rishte mai guhtan hoti hai kanha. Mai unhe ajad karna chati hoon Kanha. Apne is bhakat ko kanha apne pas bola lo kanha. Aaj hum tumhare pas a rahe hain kanha. Ho sake toh mujhe mere bachon se mila do kanha.   Kanha tum hi batao hum kis ke liye jia? Vaise bhi yahan par koi humari pratiksha nahi karega. Par hum mare bache toh kar rahe hain kanha is liye hum unke pas ana chacte hain kanha.

Her prayer was heard by Zennat.  She was extremely happy that Know Jalal will be totally destroyed.

She leaves a letter.

Promo- Qasim and Zennat are caught. Jalal tries to find Jodha in the palace but finds no clue.

Please tell me our opinion whether you like it or not. Jhota, chappal, tamatr kuch bhi chalega.😊 Should I continue? Thank you for reading. Sorry for the errors.

Edited by anabella - 9 years ago
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter Ana! Pls update soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Pls do not make us wait for the next chapter n pls pm me. 
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful!!❤️
 jodha🥺
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Awe!!so beautiful...bt spelling thoda thik hota toh achcha hota..nd everything was very gd..continue soon darling..abb in serial,therez nothing of romance..nd i love hate love stories..so make it dear..
._.Bubbles._. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is totally a mystery cant wait for the next chapter
lovely update
karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update please!!! Awsome
Ambidextrous thumbnail