Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MR.KooL

exactly πŸ˜† ab toh iss forum pe jokes bhi nehi kar sakta πŸ˜†

I was actually expecting that joke when I clicked on the thread. These days two of the more popular topics here are Saif's floptastic career and DP being Lakshmi Mata. Someone or another was bound to make this joke, if not you.

I don't understand why people got so angry. Can't understand sarcastic humour, I guess.  πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

If a said joke is taken seriously, then that joke must have not been very funny no. πŸ˜†

hum joke kar chuke sanamπŸ˜† but kuch log samajh nehi rahe sanam πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HotMess

I was actually expecting that joke when I clicked on the thread. These days two of the more popular topics here are Saif's floptastic career and DP being Lakshmi Mata. Someone or another was bound to make this joke, if not you.

I don't understand why people got so angry. Can't understand sarcastic humour, I guess.  πŸ˜†

humour ka naam bhi mat lena... its against IF rulesπŸ˜†

briahna thumbnail

ppl are damn pissed cos dips is killing all right now.πŸ˜† i've also noticed same bunch getting pissed at pc . and may i add SOME also used to get pissed at vidya balan. 
and here is the biggest do you think they spared katrina kaif...πŸ˜†they were really really pissed at katrian kaif when she was killing their fav once.

Originally posted by: briahna

ppl are damn pissed cos dips is killing all right now.πŸ˜† i've also noticed same bunch getting pissed at pc . and may i add SOME also used to get pissed at vidya balan. 
and here is the biggest do you think they spared katrina kaif...πŸ˜†they were really really pissed at katrian kaif when she was killing their fav once.

I dont believe kareena and katrina fans have fought that much. It's usually pc-kareena, dp-katrina or dp-kareena.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: silent_reader

I dont believe kareena and katrina fans have fought that much. It's usually pc-kareena, dp-katrina or dp-kareena.

Oh they have fought. Before DP became relevant.

There were popularity fights, and Chikni Chameli vs. Halkat Jawaani/Fevicol Se fights. And then there were arguments about when Kareena's reign ended, and when Katrina's started. They were funny. πŸ˜†

Every fan group has fought with every fan group... except maybe PC-DP. 
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
kareenaa fans are more composed atleast on IF .. though m not her fan πŸ˜†
bt logics that deepika wil save saif career can be right bcz they hv given most hits together..if script is good it can save saif. n phantom release date is wrong..lets see what will happen..
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent_reader

well they felt katty is no threat cos she can't act and their bebola can easily kill her any day. i even remember when kattys open letter was dissected here, SOME kareena fans had time of their life with...oh she is over, well our gal will survive cos she is talent ka bhandaar, lets see how katty survives.πŸ˜† i would be more than happy if someone brings that topic here. 
but now with pc and dips, its different.πŸ˜†its really pissing to see these 2 getting critical acclaim. how pissing...hell their bebola don't even get mentioned in reviews. very very sad.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh they have fought. Before DP became relevant.

There were popularity fights, and Chikni Chameli vs. Halkat Jawaani/Fevicol Se fights. And then there were arguments about when Kareena's reign ended, and when Katrina's started. They were funny. πŸ˜†

Every fan group has fought with every fan group... except maybe PC-DP. 

@Bold-πŸ˜†,I was a silent reader during that time.
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Come again?
Considering that I just started commenting, I do wonder, where are these "Saifeena" fans that are being discussed?

Not you. Others. I like you πŸ˜›