Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

I'm witness to this! I've seen it myself, our Bebo fans are crazy more on Twitter!๐Ÿ˜†

Thank God none of those fans are on. IF. They will Def make us look bad. But I feel every fan group has more crazy fans on twitter then they do on here. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

recently there have been topics by some kareena fanatics on pc and dips than anyone else,

๐Ÿ˜†
the impact of not so happy ending has taken a toll. 

Not really, it hasn't worked no but doesn't stop some from watching it.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The fact that Kareena fans are divided today is a postive thing more than negative. Shows that  some Kareena fans are not delusional and blind. They know her weakness and strength. Doesn't make one better fan than the other..I think that is also why a lot of people on this forum said they like Kareena fans. We don't sit here and praise every crappy film and performance she delivers. Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR.KooL

Deepika to the rescue of saif's sinking career ๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats mr kool, ur comment made 18 page long fight.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not believing one bit.  Deepika will never sign this. The film is about two male protagonists with not much of a significant role for the female and it doesn't help Saif can't guarantee hits like Sallu or SRK.

Edited by Quietude - 9 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

^dhartiamber-  didn't say you were a Deepika fan..chill. I was ref to Mr. kool who made the comment about Saif. And her other fans like hasini..

so just bcoz i said deepika to rescue saif's sinking career i m tagged as deepika fan๐Ÿ˜† hilarious๐Ÿ˜† thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning๐Ÿ˜† my both the comments were in fun and humorous๐Ÿ˜† its u who didn't take my comments as jokes...i cannot do anything about it๐Ÿ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

I am pretty sure Mr. Kool was joking when he said DP will save Saif's career... not sure why everyone is freaking out over it. Why is everyone so senti? ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, Suspect X sounds really interesting. Hopefully the movie will revive Saif's career again after all the flops.

exactly ๐Ÿ˜† ab toh iss forum pe jokes bhi nehi kar sakta ๐Ÿ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella.

Congrats mr kool, ur comment made 18 page long fight.

but i missed that fight i wud have enjoyed it with popcorns ๐Ÿ˜†
@ MR.Kool... Suddenly your Siggie has started making much more sense to me.. ๐Ÿ˜†
If a said joke is taken seriously, then that joke must have not been very funny no. ๐Ÿ˜†