Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 8 - Epilogue Up on Pg 24 [12.6] - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have no words Deepthi. This story has moved me beyond any words, any definition. The epilogue couldn't have been any perfect. Birth of Pari(I had always guessed they would have a girl) was so beautiful. I loved the diary moment the most. Hers tears which she had shed all those years preserved in her memoir. How touching! I'm so glad that arnav noticed them and got another glimpse of her turmoil n suffering of all those yrs ago. He saw the last finishing lines of her memoir though. And the concluding lines he wrote after that and kissing her last teardrop on it with which they wrapped up the diary. the rest needn't be written down, as they would now satisfactorily live the life that they have deserved. That was the most beautiful moment of the update. the end was damn lovely! "How far have we come?" was the most endearing realization that could have come to these two souls. "Indeed very far!"...
I could only say that I would never ever forget this story. It has remained etched on my heart and will remain so...
divyaarnavsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"He narrowed his eyes in confusion as this mystery mist of Smiling-Khushi is drastically wiped off and replaced withGrieving-Khushi. Her mind numbing icy unshed tears whipped his face as his own pooled behind his lids."
my eyes teared up at many occasions bt ths sharp timing tat left me confusd whether its abt them or the reader !! 

I had an inkling feeling that baby mi8 nt b in the world, wenevr khushi spoke to the room and was kinda prepared !! Bt wen I read them visiting the cemetry, oh.my.god that was very emotional and tough to contain tears.

Each and every step he stood as her pillar.

Arnav with his patience and every simple attempt earned her back. It felt like he pulled himself together back which was torn and apart for years.

I teared up, absorbing the pain he went thru while making love to her for the first time. My body literally shuddered reading that. You pulled it off realy well inch by inch freeing her from the harsh reality of the past !!

Khushi, actually made a good decision going thru the surgery. It was like totally wiping out the dirt from her heart mind body and soul.

Pari in their life, the cute chubby lil one is truly an angel.

Each and every part including accepting her feeding him, the baby's name and even to the diary. Perfect !!

I am really glad you gave a thought to write a sequel and accomplished it way beyond any1 can imagine. 

Standing ovation tho bantha hei :)
divyaarnavsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And yeah they r sticking to my mind all the time !!! While combing bathing eating !!! Jeez, cant put to a rest until I complete it !! Still in my thoughts Edited by divyaarnavsr - 9 years ago
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful ending to a beautiful story, will really miss B&W n Posy and their never ending love for each other .
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Simply fab...
Finding no words to describe...
Ur an amazing writer...
Beautiful...
U made me laugh, cry,smile,angry...went through so many emotions...sometimes even i had to stop reading to control my emotions...
Loved this story n it previous part...
kanthi_chks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally caught up with the last few chapters and what an amazing ending it was!!
Loved it so much.
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Truly an astounding beautiful piece of work!!!! Loved reading each n every chapter soo much.., and the feeling of love, happiness, crazyness n longing that came along was just amazing... A very talented and awesome writer you are. I am glad I came across your beautiful , mind blowing ARHI journey's
Thnk u ..
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Wonderful epilogue well written
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

comment for chapter 34

I was just two steps away from reaching the destination and it took me months ..

I am really sorry for the greatest delay in commenting..as due to my sudden departure from IF..but as now I ma back the first thing I did was reading FF..

So now here goes my comment(BAK BAK)

Dii, u are the most increadible person , I have seen in life with a great balanced scale maintained for everything.

You with every step have enhanced us with  new feelings and emotions and also with the phases of life that are very of much new to me..

Dii, I always wonder and will always do , how you manage to get the things about everything so accurately as like its ur professional or I say more clearly that it look that you are a professional of that particular job.. from every small to big things I read..

I feel like you are a citizen of the country which ever I read in ur story , I feel u as doctor wen I read the inside of the doctors , I feel you as lover who got the same love I read here, I feel u as a child wen I read how the kids made a place in our lives... like some kid is illustrating his/her life in his/her own words. I feel you as a weight balance who establish equilibrium bwtween things , never a word out of track..

I feel you for everything di and I mean with every word I wrote..

Dii u are an excellence of excellent.

Dii, It was not a story specially for me but  alife I lived of two persons , binded with millions of people who came across them, you taught us ...LIFE.

Thanks dii, from all my heart and life for giving TVK and FF.. it mean so much to us..

Dii for you:

Mein batau kya tumhe , ho kya tum  mere liye..

Ek sunheri dhoop , ek sukooni shaam ...

Kaise laye tum ek ujala, kya dikhau mein tumhe..

Raat ke andhere mein, ek dhoondhlate subah mein...

Aye kaise Khushi saath tumhare, kya jatau mein tumhe..

Baithe baithe muskurane mein, khilte honto ki muskaan  mein...

Badla har rang tumne mera, kya kya ab mein batau tumhe..

Har raat se har din mein, har din se har pal mein..

Ho kya ab tum, kya mein batlau tumhe...

Now about the chapter:

Dii, never can any other Arnav and Khushi take the place which they took.. with TVK and FF..

I will always miss this ARNAV and KHUSHI.. always nearer to my heart.

The last part.. uff gave me tears that now we reached the end..

It was like I was living a  life and now it was at an end...

The way dii u have put every emotion in their relation is just commendable ..

I was really awed reading the way they comfort, love same tym respect and care for one another..

So much changed with tym they fought a long way and I am really happy to read that they are finally living a healthy life of happiness ..

Arnav .. gosh dii.. u gonna really kill us with the amount of love and care u filled in him .. this is just so lovable.. same tym Khushi .. she is just the best with the exact better half for Arnav..

They really suit well with each other with all respect.. dii u have left no emotion that can not be seen (I always felt like I ma seeing all this rather than reading) in this story..

U have brought heavem on earth with TVK and FF..

Dii, u never failed in anyway..u have created the same feelings and emotions u expected while writing..

I am really happy that finally they are going to be parents and more above that ... Khushi could feel that evn the test was negative.. bt thank god they were there for one another and even they never showed each other still they can see the hidden fear and tears and every emotion that they try sometym to hide from one another.

The Santorini visit and the walk on the sand was like I ma livng that moment ...dii u really amaze me.. how you manage to pen such explicit amazing words and thoughts.. hats off.

O good.. that not only in past years their love has groomed more and more but also they have touched new heights in business in B&W industries..

Reading the happy family and how all lived like a bliss was really so nice to read.

Anjali was really grt in TVk and especially in FF standing always by side of her bhai nad her best frd ..

Aman .. I have no words , u created a magic in him..

Dii, u put me in tears with showing how they interacted with Ashu and Rahul .. all the past was like running again as tears in my eyes remembering TVK and  especially their childhood.

How genuine and innocent the kids were to ask about their mummy and daddy.. dii u are just genius to pen every thought like stepping in the same shoe and then writing a view..

A man who was born in the garbage with no ties to the world is now just a step away to establish the once broken tie of a kinship. A woman who never knew the meaning of a father is going to be the reason for a great father in the making. Together who weren't allowed to cherish the happiness that comes with a family, are now all set to create an eternal bliss starting this very moment.

The whole update was no doubt a great update with everything written in  a grt way from top to bottom but this lines touched me deep.. this was like whole of their journey folded in few words ...

Dii thanku so much once again for giving such a  grt grt grt story TVK and FF altogether.

Karke aitbaar tera har  raasta tay kar liya

Saath tera paakar har manzil ko choo liya

Mukaddar ne chahe diye dhoke har kadam par

Daaman tujhse jo joda muqaddar ko tune badal diya

please bear my free flying thoughts..

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Final comment for this story

Dii... its really hard for me to even pen a word after reading the epilogue still I ma trying..

I am totally speechless..

U are an epitome of  perfection.. I can no where feel a bit way away or a breathe out from track. I not for a moment can say it was a story.. it was like a life of two persons played in front of me and I was like all the way walking with them..

It was really a breathe taking story ..

Again , I thank you for giving us the gift of TVK and ff.

Dii, you are everything that the words can not say and everything that the creature failed to create.

Dii, it was especially for me the bestest work of yours..

And I wish never can anyone fade this image of Arnav and Khushi created marked on my heart.

Now about the update..

O god .. really .. she was deserving and I was overwhelmed to read that she was awarded with the hero award.. dii u are so creative to think so..right for the lady who changed many thousand lives , with  a man who was of worth for every fight and everything she went through to get him to be with him.

And he was if a hero then she was the thread to create every aspect of his greatness and bring it to the world..

Overall they both are the mirror showing one in another..

Arnav is Khushi and Khushi is Arnav..

The gesture Khushi showed put me in tears .. she really is a hero but Arnav he too is no less..as the lady consider him as the hero.. so I can say we are lucky to read two super heros..

The hospital part was excellent .. I was all the way laughing with  agreat sweet smile reading how she was throwing tantrums with her baby inside kicking her hard to be out.. but here too she put me in aww.. wen I read that she waited for him to be there for the moment.. god dii u are just a marvelous piece created in eons.. no one can think with so small yet such lovable moments that can fill life with uncountable happiness..

Pari.. finally she was here...

It was a long wait to know that she is here .. their angel..

Dii, my heart filled with a  great joy reading how Arnav interacted with his daughter and how fond she is of her father..

She is Your girl, Arnav! Its All YOU in her!

Dii, these words really were the best and I read them again and again .. this give a grt pleasure to my heart and mind..

Explicitly amazing..

The whole family interaction and the moment they share were really commendable to read..

I am really happy to read that they all live together and share a happy life with no painful scars of the  past .. its all the way is just happiness..

For last update I forgot to add one thing..

Ashu an dRahul.. they are like I wish were someone whom I could meet.. I feel their characters so alive .. dii , its all ur magic which put live in all characters ..

And I really felt so with them..

The Bond Ashu shared with Arnav and his possessiveness for herr was something that I was always attracted to..

And Rahul.. his protectiveness and maturity level amused me.. towards all ladies..

He was really shown excellent how a boy is .. who ad seen a bitter past..

Dii, u have not only concentrated on  a couple .. but have equally shown all the people connected in their lives.

Anjali... she was a great colr in the painting of TVK and in FF again.. with giving new feather to flying bird..

Everything was just at end has been like a perfect picture .. like a dream that has come true with more brighter colors than expected.

Arnav and Khushi sharing passionate moments to the serious issues to the light lovely family moments were really really so much heart touching.

The last diary part for a moment speeded the motion of my heart and that moment I too  promised myself that even TVK and FF are my fav. FFs but never can in future I have the strength to read them again..

I really felt so, and I knw how it must be for her..

Dii, thanku so much for giving us the opportunity to know the realities of world and the difference between breathing and living.

You have taught us many things with every update .. giving a visison to think in some directions.. thanku so much ..

I still have lot more to say.. but my words are failing me..

So I end with this..

Kahani ko anzaam mila hain zaroor , par raastein  ab bhe kaye bake hain

Safar ye khatam ho gya tho kya, saath humara ab bhe milo ka  bake hain

See you soon in SBH.

Please bear my free flying thoughts.

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago