Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 8 - Epilogue Up on Pg 24 [12.6]

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail

ToxicLove thumbnail

lalarukh thumbnail
 Feeling very emotional right now ...exactly one year back the   journey of these two beautiful characters started with tvk  and then  fighting fate , and so does ours ... black& white and posy...the characters u have created with utmost care ,concern and conscious steps...its the excellence of ur writing that we smile with them ...we cried with them...we felt immense pain when these two were in pain...we laughed when they laughed...we blushed when they blushed...we slept peacefully when they slept peacefully in each other embrace...such high stature characters ...when professional they make sure to be up to mark ...when in personal life there is no space for outsider :)...such loving family members...closest to reality...excellent story line...very gripping from first chap till last...all ups and downs...they coming up together ...their separation...her efforts in bringing him back in life...his sincerity  in easing her fears...and above all the purity of true love ...which they shared ...though staying away for few years still their hearts beating for each other...then they coming back together even more strong and completing each other...although i am writing with heavy heart right now as i am going to miss them immense but at the same time ...i am happy that u have given  beautiful ending  by introducing new life in the story :)...change the only thing which is constant ...and this new bundle of joy is big signal of change in their lives :)...i can imagine wt must be their happy future going to be...u have touched past present and future all in one chap deeps...u have given hope to the eyes of this couple ...thats the positive note where u ended this story ...wt must be u going through while ending this emotional journey i can well understand deeps...u literally dreamed it...lived it...breathed it πŸ‘

coming to chap ...really re birth of broken kinship...beautiful indeed...knowing about the life inside which  their love has created ...the way u showed past with present.."a man who is having broken kinship step away to establish the once broken kinship...a woman who never knew the meaning of a  father is a reason for great father in making...together who weren't  allowed to cherish the happiness that comes with family,are now all set to create an eternal bliss starting this very moment"...i don't know y but it took me back to prologue of tvk and fighting fate :) :)...ur ending style is exact like starting style :)...its amazing...a man and a woman :)...wt a beautiful writing deepsπŸ‘

ur respect in my eyes increased infinity times more when u showed arnav and khushi asking  rahul and ashu to say them as daddy and mummy and that also if they comfy with it...how far u had thought deeps when u were creating these all characters...ur home work on such kids...with their insecurities ,its worth appreciation...i never thought of this and i am sure many more will agree that for me i was at peace that ok they r adopted now having good life and all...but u had thought much deep and covered even their emotional insecurities too...its amazing deeps...they having so many relations to called upon but father mother like wow ...salute to ur approach deeps...i am discussing the last scene first as some how for me this scene appears to be like back bone of their family structure...its written way par excellence...the way arnav give assurity to ashu and khushi to rahul its amazing...

deeps.. breath taking sun set...simply loved it with the way u have written it so poetic ...high on emotions ...loved the way he ties the taveez back to khushi as promise once again...for happy present and future ...the way the colours reminds him of her :)...he openly sharing his feelings...thats all so beautiful ...and the serene and calm kiss they shared ...awesome awesome

loved the way u have shown khushi high on celebrations ...hehe...chicken dance...hot and passionate...its great to see arnav in torture state...lol...excellent writing...

loved the way arnav noticing her tired state...changing plans seeing her down..their chit chat on periods...hehehe...the home test...ufff and wow...its beautiful .. the way both holding their breaths together in waiting phase for the result...its very very emotional scene for me...every step they both together :)...kahan say chalay thay kahan aa pohanchay...the separation...their re union...and now waiting for the results...standing side by side...i am teary again seeing the journey ...kiya beautiful likha deeps tum ney

loved the way khushi was sure that result not true ...she feeling positive changes ...and arnav noticing her all ...trying his best to bring peace to sobing khushi ...his soothing words and all...that any news is a good news :)...if positive we will celebrate if negative we will celebrate even more by  working every night ...lol...lol...too good

the wait throughout from aeroplane to hospital...that lost and found of her smile :)...anjali arnav and khushi ...the hilarious talks on cramps ...periods...kahan phas gaya arnav beychara in-between ...lol...

breath taking ultra sound scene...πŸ‘ way par excellence writing...the heart beat which they heard...THE MOMENT U  HAVE CREATED here deeps...anjali words...u guys have made  this beautiful heart here...aweee excellent wordings deeps...the happy tears they shed in each other embrace...once before this heart beat was there but at that time arnav was the only one in right state of mind as khushi was all confused...but this time both equally participating..  absorbing the mesmerising beats of lil heart  within their ownselves..i felt goosebumps when arnav said, di?. ...its aweee moment..excellent writing deepsπŸ‘...baby raizada...baby arnav singh raizada :)...best daddy and mother in world :)...true symbol of their love...true symbol of  their strength ...true symbol of their trust...the hardship end result as sweet as possible :)

The coming back home ...with every member being present there to celebrate ...anjali wt a sweet sister she is ...her happiness after the news,beauty :)...awe payal expecting...thats beautiful. even more ..nani,buaji ,nk aman anjali diya rahul  and ashu...all the characters beautifully knitted together...excellent  excellent...the true meaning of family system...family support we can learn it from ur story deeps...name it and have it living examples in the story...hats off deeps for giving us such a beautiful...worth treasuring story for life time...πŸ€— big hug to u ...and salute to ur writing skills...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First of all I am so sorry Deepu for the late comment. I know you will understand.. You are a sweetheart.

Coming to the update...

Rebirth of a broken kinship

Wonderful quote... to begin with.

Santorini... Wow that is indeed a beautiful place.. I wish to go there someday. It is also in my must see places list. I saw sunsets and sunrises at many places... In Hawaii.. In Grand Canyon... Of course in San Diego.. on the ocean from Cruise... every sunset and sunrise is beautiful and amazing.. and breath taking.. I wish to see this breathtaking sunset too.. 

Sunrise reflects the dusk of the sorrows and pain... Sunrise reflects the dawn of the happiness and smiles..

Did you pick the sunset to refer the dusk of their Pain.. Deepu.. It is so beautiful way of saying. Every dusk follows with a dawn.  Their sunset of Pain... came with the sunrise of the Happiness .. in the form of Pari Singh Raizada. 

Every word of their emotions in the process of knowing they are pregnant is amazing Deepu..You showed it very well. They waited many years to bring their lost part of their lives into them back. 

The journey of a Valiant Knight.. finally rewarded with the deserved happiness. The journey of Khushi with  fighting fate.. finally rewarded with a deserved gift of her baby back. 

They went through a lot all through their lives.. They went through each and every hurdle together.. They supported each other.. they understood each other.. as a they are two people with one soul.

I should mention about Rahul and Ashu and their bond with Arshi. The way Arnav told.. I like you to call us as MOm and Daddy.. I got tears in my eyes Deepu.. I couldn't tell anything about this particular update.. becasue every line in this update reminded me of every update of TVK and FF.

This one story is enough Deepu to say that you are an amazing writer.. You are very good at emotions.. I know how hard you tried to steer the story in very realistic way. I know how many painful days you spent while writing this. We are so lucky to read this story Deepu.. 

I went very emotional while reading this update.. I don't know what is the reason for that.. may be because the story is going to end.. or I am going to miss the characters.. And most importantly I am going to miss the conversations with you about TVK and FF. And of course I am going to miss my latest crush Aman.

But as I told you Deepu.. I couldn't believe this is last chapter when I opened the update to read. I checked multiple times to make sure that I am seeing it right. It's a long and beautiful and amazing journey with you and this realistic story. The TVK brought many people together as a family. I found many wonderful people through this. 

It became part of my life.. Every Monday and Thursday became TVK days for me. Now it is very hard to believe that The TVK days cant be same anymore.. I know you are coming up with a new story.. but still TVK is TVK... period.. It connected very emotionally to me. And of course you too.You knew it.. I don't have to say this.

What can I do to say thanks for your brilliant writing skills.. except saying a simple Thanks Deepu.. 

How can I say thanks for giving this master piece to us.. except giving a standing ovation to you Deepu..

I wanted to write more.. and more.. but I am saving it to the epilogue... because I am sure at that time.. I will be crying and my words will start to flow.. 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepthi, cant believe that FF has ended. What an amazing journey it has been this past year with TVK and then FF. 
Thanks to you for writing such an amazing and emotional love story of Arnav and Khushi, who as children were abandoned or abused by their parents and later found all the love in the world in each other. 

I cried when they cried and I must add that they did cry a lot and finally I smiled and laughed when they did.

The last update too was equally emotional in many aspects. 

Loved their destination to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Loved even more when they renewed their vows there.

Khushi's behavior when the stick showed negative for pregnancy was indeed very very cute. 

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada for bringing a new soul into this world!!!!!!

Their talk with Ashu and Rahul reminded me so much of the time when Jayesh was born in our lives. Tejas had asked me this question if I would love the little baby more than him, whether I would kiss and hug him more than him as he felt the baby was cuter than him at that time.

It took some time for us to convince him that we loved both of them equally and we would never differentiate between them.
I guess if my elder son was feeling insecure about the birth of his own younger brother, then I can surely understand the insecurities of Rahul and Aashu. (How old are they now?)

Loved the way Arnav and Khushi dealt with the situation.

Love you Deepthi and lots of love and a big big  hug to you.πŸ€—

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written πŸ‘ Edited by Rohinid - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res
Unres. 

I can't believe whole TVK series is going to end. All good things have to come to an end. The whole thing with Anjali was funny. Thank you for keeping it real with Ashu and Rahul akka. I loved the way they addressed their insecurities and how Arnav and Khushi pacified them. Arnav feeling emotional that he is going to have blood related family member is very nice. 

I hope ee story ki epilouge kooda vuntundani nenu expect chesthunnanu. 

last but not least...HAPPY THANKSGIVING AKKA. 
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First 2 part was great. Waiting for the third. When I first read as last chapter it really made me v.upset deepthi. Feeling v.low.