Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla The King of Millions Hearts-Note p825 - Page 536

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarica

Happy birthday Siddharth Shukla,the king of millions hearts

Sarica πŸ€— He is sooo adorable 😳
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

I really like you always inform us everything about him πŸ˜ƒ each n every  news  we got from you  thanks a lots  to give your Valuable time on him  , Nandita You did excellent  job πŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️
😳

I just  come in this forums just only Siddharth  otherwise i have no interesting   to come in here

Once again Thank you ayesha...😳

Ayesha .me too the same..i came here only for him ...its true that i am a loyal viewer of Bv for last 6 years and i love Ansh very much...but now a days my  interest is only Siddharth...as i have already said that whenever he will leave Bv (bv makers may do replacement or may kill his characters or give a gen leap and end his character)on that day me too will leave Bv forum forever...😊..yes may be i will be in contact with all the beautiful ladies whom i met here and become their friend ...but i will not participate in any kind of discussion here..😊

Of caps of Sidjee...😊

Happy Birthday Sidjee...😊
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Of caps of Sidjee...😊

Happy Birthday Sidjee...😊

omggg nandita he look soo funny πŸ˜† what a his expression 🀣
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/4444/top-news/CEL-hunks-who-dominated-indian-television-in-2014-4852756-PHO.html?pg=4

Top ten hunks who dominated Indian television in 2014

The year also witnessed inclusion of Pakistani talent in Indian television scenario. On one hand where serials like Humsafar and Balika Vadhu topped trade graphs, reality shows like Bigg Boss and Splitsvilla also did fair business in terms of TRPs this year.

3.Sidharth Shukla: The hunk knows pretty well how and when to use his soothing smile. The star continues to give India's most loved show, Balika Vadhu, a successful run on Indian television.

Credit :- Daily Bhaskar😊

tfs.
Loved loved loved the wordings.
The hero of BV is getting his due credit πŸ˜‰
each and every word written here is true!!

watching yesterday's SI.. Sid has improved tremendously πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Russhme22

tfs.
Loved loved loved the wordings.
The hero of BV is getting his due credit πŸ˜‰
each and every word written here is true!!

watching yesterday's SI.. Sid has improved tremendously πŸ‘

yes the DB reporter who hav written the article wrote the each and every word true..😊. every body know that who is the real star of Balika Vadhu ...😳

watched yesterday SI...its was an nice episode...Sid is improving day by day...yesterday Ist time i saw a promo of Si where they were using Sid...i became so happy to see that..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

omggg nandita he look soo funny πŸ˜† what a his expression 🀣

This is our Naughty Sidjee...😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

This is our Naughty Sidjee...😳

he is sooo naughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i like his Naughtness πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

yes the DB reporter who hav written the article wrote the each and every word true..😊. every body know that who is the real star of Balika Vadhu ...😳

watched yesterday SI...its was an nice episode...Sid is improving day by day...yesterday Ist time i saw a promo of Si where they were using Sid...i became so happy to see that..πŸ˜ƒ

wow promo of SI with Sid.. That's really nice Embarrassed
I haven't seen any promo yet..
Sid has got his own style of anchoring.. He's natural. And Im not saying this because I am his fan. There is one more guy whom I like and he also started the same show along with Sid. But I find Sid's anchoring more effective..
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NishaLvS_

Siddharth Shhukla  hotness overload

Wish  You Will win the Film fare  Awards too Siddharth Shukla 

Nisha πŸ€— beautiful posted , I also Wish Siddharth will win the Film fare Awards