Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla The King of Millions Hearts-Note p825 - Page 535

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you Rashmi...I am voting for him...😳
http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/4444/top-news/CEL-hunks-who-dominated-indian-television-in-2014-4852756-PHO.html?pg=4

Top ten hunks who dominated Indian television in 2014

Year 2014 turned out to be yet another exciting year for Indian television where a lot of handsome hunks continued to rule the TRP charts with their breakthrough performance. Be it daily soaps or reality shows, television actors proved their worth as the aces of all entertainment genres.

The year also witnessed inclusion of Pakistani talent in Indian television scenario. On one hand where serials like Humsafar and Balika Vadhu topped trade graphs, reality shows like Bigg Boss and Splitsvilla also did fair business in terms of TRPs this year.

There is no denying the fact that female leads play a key role on Indian television, but recent surveys claim that male stars have seen an exceptional growth in terms of fan following across the nation this year.

1.Fawad Khan: He emerged as a game changer in Indian television scenario this year. With his character in Humsafar, Fawad successfully wooed Indian audience with his unique charm and grace.

2.Gautam Gulati: His Bigg Boss 8 stint gained him popularity with the blink of an eye and he became a national obsession. Gautam continues to rule hearts of millions of fans by adding spice and drama to the notorious reality show.

3.Sidharth Shukla: The hunk knows pretty well how and when to use his soothing smile. The star continues to give India's most loved show, Balika Vadhu, a successful run on Indian television.

4.Shaheer Sheikh: By portraying the character of Arjuna in Mahabharat, Shaheer multiplied his fame among Indian audience. Shaheer loves to keep fans updated about his off-screen life using his social media accounts.

5.Mohit Raina: He emerged to be a trendsetter for Indian television by playing the lead in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. The actor has worked hard to improve his physique and personality in order to meet the demands of his role.

6.Shakti Arora: 2014 turned out to be a phenomenal year for Shakti. Not only daily soap, but the actor is often seen in television commercial of a leading brand.

7.Gautam Rode: The 37 year old actor was declared an instant hit for his marvelous performance in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saraswatichandra.

8.Rajat Tokas: Rajat has managed to win hearts of Indian television enthusiasts with the portrayal of Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar in Ekta Kapoor's Historical drama Jodha Akbar.

9.Karan Patel: With Ye Hai Mohabbatein, Karan is riding high on the triumph of his typical Punjabi character. 

10.Upen Patel: He may be considered an underdog, but the actor has got his share of fans among Indian television enthusiasts. Upen has managed to grab eyeballs by appearing in the eaith edition of Bigg Boss.

Credit :- Daily Bhaskar😊

AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Laiba

oh Thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Laiba , I like almost all your posted πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Hi ayesha...😊
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/4444/top-news/CEL-hunks-who-dominated-indian-television-in-2014-4852756-PHO.html?pg=4

Top ten hunks who dominated Indian television in 2014

Year 2014 turned out to be yet another exciting year for Indian television where a lot of handsome hunks continued to rule the TRP charts with their breakthrough performance. Be it daily soaps or reality shows, television actors proved their worth as the aces of all entertainment genres.

The year also witnessed inclusion of Pakistani talent in Indian television scenario. On one hand where serials like Humsafar and Balika Vadhu topped trade graphs, reality shows like Bigg Boss and Splitsvilla also did fair business in terms of TRPs this year.

There is no denying the fact that female leads play a key role on Indian television, but recent surveys claim that male stars have seen an exceptional growth in terms of fan following across the nation this year.

1.Fawad Khan: He emerged as a game changer in Indian television scenario this year. With his character in Humsafar, Fawad successfully wooed Indian audience with his unique charm and grace.

2.Gautam Gulati: His Bigg Boss 8 stint gained him popularity with the blink of an eye and he became a national obsession. Gautam continues to rule hearts of millions of fans by adding spice and drama to the notorious reality show.

3.Sidharth Shukla: The hunk knows pretty well how and when to use his soothing smile. The star continues to give India's most loved show, Balika Vadhu, a successful run on Indian television.

4.Shaheer Sheikh: By portraying the character of Arjuna in Mahabharat, Shaheer multiplied his fame among Indian audience. Shaheer loves to keep fans updated about his off-screen life using his social media accounts.

5.Mohit Raina: He emerged to be a trendsetter for Indian television by playing the lead in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. The actor has worked hard to improve his physique and personality in order to meet the demands of his role.

6.Shakti Arora: 2014 turned out to be a phenomenal year for Shakti. Not only daily soap, but the actor is often seen in television commercial of a leading brand.

7.Gautam Rode: The 37 year old actor was declared an instant hit for his marvelous performance in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saraswatichandra.

8.Rajat Tokas: Rajat has managed to win hearts of Indian television enthusiasts with the portrayal of Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar in Ekta Kapoor's Historical drama Jodha Akbar.

9.Karan Patel: With Ye Hai Mohabbatein, Karan is riding high on the triumph of his typical Punjabi character. 

10.Upen Patel: He may be considered an underdog, but the actor has got his share of fans among Indian television enthusiasts. Upen has managed to grab eyeballs by appearing in the eaith edition of Bigg Boss.

Credit :- Daily Bhaskar😊

Nandita πŸ€— thanks for the news 😊

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

Nandita πŸ€— thanks for the news 😊

you are welcome...😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Nandita, u know we can not  enjoy one without see him 😳 I think his each n every fans always waiting  when his any news come out ,  honestly speaking i always wait for you when u come n give us  his latest all update , After Olive You are  the  An angel for us , i loved all ur effort which u always give your best to Sid 😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

I must say NO one ever match his charm & personality , what a most beautiful man on this World
Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

Nandita, u know we can not  enjoy one without see him 😳 I think his each n every fans always waiting  when his any news come out ,  honestly speaking i always wait for you when u come n give us  his latest all update , After Olive You are  the  An angel for us , i loved all ur effort which u always give your best to Sid 😳

Thank you ayesha...πŸ€—

I always waiting for his news...and i know that every siddians always waitng for his news...that is why i always try to share all of his news as early as i got it...Its always my pleasure...😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Thank you ayesha...πŸ€—

I always waiting for his news...and i know that every siddians always waitng for his news...that is why i always try to share all of his news as early as i got it...Its always my pleasure...😳

I really like you always inform us everything about him πŸ˜ƒ each n every  news  we got from you  thanks a lots  to give your Valuable time on him  , Nandita You did excellent  job πŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️
😳

I just  come in this forums just only Siddharth  otherwise i have no interesting   to come in here

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 9 years ago