three shot on Vidarth

IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What can I say ?  I 'm in love with this couple . I love stories where the love is not obvious , but there's so much chemistry , that  in the few scenes they have together , they set the screen on fire . 
It's a three , one shot story , with Parth and VIdushi's stories alternatively πŸ˜Š
 It's completed guys , and cause it kind of has 6 parts to it, I have 6 dedications : 

Moony : The first person to comment on my story , even before I uploaded it.It gave me
the confidence to put that up , and this. Also my first ever review is from her.  For being part of my cheering squad . 

Ash :  For being the super enthusiastic awesome reviewer.  Not only does she write amazingly , but for taking the time to read each word and line in a fanfic , and providing great reviews.

Biskoot : My pehli friend - friend on India Forums , being super supportive , and motivating me to write and upload . I hope the last part was dhamakedar enough for you .

Users : All the people who reviewed , commented, pm -ed and even just read my work. I never thought my work would get so many views. It gives me confidence and motivates me to write more and better stories. 

India forum :  for being a platform where I can express my run away imagination ,
complain and vent about the lack of Vidarth on TV. For introducing me to Indian tele fan fiction, and to great writers. 

And lastly : 

Vidushi and Parth : For being such wonderfully imperfect characters , with rough edges , flaws and an air of mystery. It made writing fan fiction even more fun. Vidarth will hamesha remain my pehla pyar 

Part two of Clarity is updated πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I know it's supposed to be Parth's storπŸ˜ƒy ,par Vidushi's voice kept nagging me , and we all know how persistent she can be πŸ˜›

3. GIVE ME REASON , PAVidushi's Story :
2. PAIN, PAGE 2 
Parth's Chronicles :
   2. CONFUSION  , PAGE :2 

Vidushi's Story:(Sort of SongFic)
GIVE ME REASON , PAGE 3 
 Last of the three shots : 
Parths Chronicles : 
IF I LET YOU GO , PAGE 4.
Edited by IndianFariyTale - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE PARTH CHRONICLES:
1. Clarity : 

Parth Kashyap took pride in the fact that he never hit a woman , no matter what she said  or did . He genuinely believed that they were deserving of his respect , and that he had no right to use his strength as a weapon against them . But when it came to Vidushi , the rules were forgotten .

He still didn't know what it was that had prompted him to go to her room right then , maybe instinct , maybe a sense that something was wrong .Whatever it was , he was thankful to God , he had followed it and gone to her room . Blind panic clawing at his throat , he would never ever forget the feeling of uncontrollable panic , when he saw her tear streaked face holding the bottle of pills in her hand , about to swallow them whole . A few minutes more , and he might have lost her , she might have died . 
She fought him, like a wounded wild animal , refusing to let the bottle go , until he knocked it out of her hand . 
And then fury replaced panic , how dare she think of killing herself ? how dare she contemplate dying on him  ? Before he knew it , his hand had shot out and slapped her hard across the face , hopping to knock sense into her . He shook her, like a tiny ,broken doll , demanding answers . Why didn't the stupid girl understand ? he had come to rely on seeing her face , hearing her taunts , and here she was thinking of dying ? 

Her words , half chocked out through tears  shook him, " why do you care? You also,  think I 'm cheap, and vulgar . You believe I sent the video. Why do you care?" . Guilt hit him then , like a ten kg sack . She was right.  He had chosen to believe the words of strangers , random people he knew nothing about , over hers
Suddenly  it was crucial she know that he believed her , that he trusted her words . Softly at first , and then much louder when it appeared she hadn't heard him , he yelled "  I believe you ". 

He should have known , he shouldn't have needed Randhir or Sanyuktha to point it out to him . For god's  sake what time he didn't  spent  with sanyukta , he wound up spending with her. As much as he didn't  want to admit it , he knew  Vidushi.
 She wiped her eyes , swiping at the smeared kajal  , and asked in a voice so soft he hardly heard it "  you really believe me ? ". She sounded so scared, vulnerable and unlike the girl he knew , he could only jerk his head  and offer her his hand .
A small  tentative smile curled her face, and she  took his hand shyly, almost warily, like she expected him to snatch his hand back.  He simply tightened his grip on hers . 
In a voice so soft he had to strain to hear it , and eyes filling with tears , she told him how the video came to be . 
His fault, he thought , his fault  that she had resorted to flirting with a creep like Vikas to get his attention . A gleeful voice inside his head said " and you noticed dint you , when you saw him talking to her , you wanted to use his face as a punching bag" . 

He would pay Parth thought , as he wiped at a stray tear  on Vidushi's face . He would answer for every tear she has shed, for nearly taking her away from him. "Ouch " she said , his hand had tightened to a fist , "sorry he ,murmured instantly gentling his grip . 

An annoying voice at the back of his head asked " why do you care so much for her ?", he impatiently brushed it aside .  He had more important things to do . Vikas had to die.

He saw him , the smug, smirking bas***d , and the urge to beat the smile off his useless face was intense. He took a deep breath , forced himself to calm down .
" Sorry bhol issey " he said in a soft voice , coated with menace , and filled with the threat of what would happen if he didn't. 
Not only did Vikas not apologies , the moron actually laughed. Parth saw red , anger filled him , in one swift move he had hauled the idiot up to his feet , and held him by his throat . 
" I said apologies to her , and admit that you made that video " , no longer soft , his voice was now an angry bellow . He was dimly aware that Randhir had restrained the other two jokers , he wouldn't have minded taking all three on ; and ripping them from limb to limb .

Against the wall , Vikas made an ugly , gurgling sound , his face turning red due to the lack of oxygen. He was clawing at the hand that held his throat  , Parth merely tightened his grip .
" Not so nice is it , to have somebody have absolute power over you , cause you pain"  he asked ? 
Vikas simply fought harder , " I'll give you 30 seconds , to speak up " , adding pressure to his jumping pulse Parth quietly whispered " if you don't I can promise you , you won't be able to do anything ever again , much less speak " 

In a wheezing voice Vikas admitted he was the culprit , and yet Parth could not bring himself to let the creep go . It would be so easy to break his throat , and FITE would be a better place without him .A gentle hand touched his shoulder , a  familiar voice reached his ears , past the red haze of anger " Parth please chod dho , he's not worth it " . Slowly he released his fingers , and watch the scum run away . 

He turned to find an audience , and his own  guilt and self anger  came out . He asked wh they labeled her , mocked her when they should have helped . He would have continued , if not for the small hand tugging on his own . He turned to find Vidushi , " please let's  just go ", she mumbled , he nodded

Then , in a burst of clarity he realised  he needed her , like he needed air. 

sakina1267 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
damn you are so good... love you for writing this... this was a perfect part... good going keep writing... sorry I forget to unres Edited by sakina1267 - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love you for writing this yaar. 
I'll review In detail soon! 

a2zahid thumbnail
thats wss really nice n abit different
 VIDUSHI'S  STORY :
1. Clarity: 

If you asked people , they would say she was selfish , self centred ,and  cared about nobody but herself , she had her reasons mind you , not that she would ever justify herself to anyone .
However if there was one person she cared about , above herself it was Parth . He mattered more than anything , and everybody else . 

When she noticed the tremors in his hands , she was horrified . It was like there was a mini earthquake in his hands , and  he had no control over them at all. She had rushed to his side , anxious , worried and panicked . He had brushed aside her concerns , swatted her away like a fly . It had hurt especially when he said nothing when Sanyukta came over  and expressed concern , not that she would ever admit it .

Others would say she was stubborn , she liked to think she was determined , focus driven . She googled , and read everything she could find about tremors in the hands . From the very simple descriptions ,to complex medical websites , she combed the web for any scrap of information .

When that wasn't enough , she went to the local library and borrowed tomes of medical books . She spent entire nights studying them , and making notes of what she should be looking for . Consequently she was exhausted  by morning , but she dragged herself to class each morning , she had to observe and note down information about his tremors . She prayed like she had never prayed before , making all kinds of deals with God , if only Parth would be ok.
She  was terrified by what she 'd read , and alternatively bugged, cajoled and pleaded with him to see the doctor at FITE.  

For  some reason he listen to her , but he would not let her come with him . So she stood outside the door , peaking in the cracks , and listening to all that was said .Her heart   pounded, test , why tests , why wouldn't the doctor tell them what exactly was wrong " she wondered .
 There was some murmured conversation , she could not hear exactly what was said , only something about " tests... Money .. Arrange .. Later .. Cannot .. Just medicine".
She seethed with anger , what kind of a doctor was he , weren't doctors supposed to be noble ? 
 Couldn't he arrange for whatever it was that needed  to be done , and then take his damn fees?  It was not like they were going to run away anywhere , they still had a whole year left at FITE.  

He came out of the room , and she ducked into a hallway  the last thing she needed was for him to notice her . It looked like it was up to her to do something ,because   clearly the idiot could not be bothered about his own health.

She was beyond furious , Sanyukta and Kaustuki could do whatever they liked , why did they have to drag Parth into it ? If Kaustuki wanted to test Jiggy's  love for her , she was welcome to it , but why did she have to cause enough of a fuss , to bring  Parth into the drama ? In the beginning when she thought Kaustuki was really trapped underneath , she had worried about her room mate ,not that she had voiced her concerns . However when she realised it was just a test , she was livid . Their stupid test had  caused tremors to appear on his hands , and had made Parth feel stupid , incompetent , incapable ,she had seen it on his face .

She had to do something to help, she could not just sit and do nothing , when he was in pain. She met the doctor , and the idiot man said something about patient confidentiality rules . So she lied , that she was Parth's fiance , that she was concerned  about him.  Her face was bloodless , and white with shock..The possible diagnosis  terrified her . She took a deep breath in , she would not quit , not give up on him.
Outwardly calm and composed , she asked the doctor " what are the tests ? How much will it cost ?" , inside she was a trembling mass of nerves .  Stunned she left the room.

Did "the bloody doctor think they were Aambani's children ? What the hell was she going to do ? Where was she going to get that money from ?  She chewed her nails , and paced  the hostel corridors .

She stopped , looking inside a fellow hostellers room , there with the windows and doors open , the stupid girl had just left her laptop and cellphone on the cot . Anyone could steal it .  " Don't do it Vidushi , if you're caught , you're finished " cautioned the angel ,perched on her right shoulder . 
" Arrey , if this girl is going to be so careless she deserves to have it stolen , besides you're doing this for Parth, not yourself . He needs treatment more than the girl needed her laptop , besides her parents will probably buy her a new one " advised the cheeky devil on her left. And if she was caught , she had nothing left to loose.

It was good thing she had learned dancing , quickly she jumped into the window , and grabbed the laptop , and mobile phone , and she was out soundlessly ,as she had entered . 
 These would pay for the first installment of the tests , but she had to find a way to finance the rest . It struck her that if one girl was this careless , others had to be too. 

And so she began , attending classes by day , and a cat burglar by night , " chal Vidushi , engineer nai ban payi tho kya , tum ek achi chor tho ban sakti ho " she muttered to herself . She paid the evil doctor , and made him promise that he would not tell Parth who paid for the test , she didn't want her fiance to worry after all she added with sweet smile . Thank god the stupid doctor bought her story , and didn't ask too many questions , bloody money minded bugger .

When she was caught , it was not so much the consequences of her actions that worried her , but the fact that she would no longer be able to finance his medical tests. Even as he dragged her to the dean's office , she wondered why she was doing this .

She was throwing away her entire future , for a guy who regarded her with nothing but disgust,  disappointment , he made her feel like a worm sometimes . But despite it all she loved him , and that, she thought was all that mattered.

She was  relieved that she was not expelled  , now she would find some other way to get the  money . Looking back  , there had been a knowing glint in Vardhan sir 's eyes , almost like he knew why she stole in the first place . She chuckled , that man was truly a genius ,  assigning her to work with Parth to pay off the money! 

She had  felt bad leaking the questions for pkc's  paper . It  was like stealing candy from a child , the poor man ,had left the exam paper on the desktop , she hadn't even needed to hack anything. Which was why she had not leaked  the whole paper , she had her own moral standards ,  something no  one seemed to understand .They were all so eager to think they were above all that , and yet here they were waiting  up to buy the questions , bloody hypocrites.

He was pissed at her again , calling her all kind of vile names , clear disgust in his eyes , venom in his voice . It hurt, and not for the first time she wondered if she should try and forget him , surely he was not worth this amount of pain.  Then she saw his hand quake slightly , and noticed him stuff his hands into his pockets defensively.  She knew for her , there was no escape , she was irrevocably in love with this fallen angel .
She wanted to soothe his hurts , protect him , glue back his shattered soul , no matter what  the price .

With absolute clarity  she knew ,for him,she would  walk barefoot  to the ends of the Earth on hot coal.

Edited by IndianFariyTale - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Again from my cellphone. 
Will comment big here. 
This piece was like a treat after writing 2 entire chapters :)
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Newbie! New meat!! Bwahahahaha... *rubbing moi hands in glee*

I have to warn you , this is not a happy , bright story. It's slightly dark , also please don't kill Parth πŸ˜‰

VIDUSHI'S STORY:

2.  PAIN:

She pushed him , he pushed her away twice as hard , wasn't that how they worked ? Theirs was hardly what anyone would call a normal relationship , if you could call it that . She did something nice for him , he snapped at her , her world seemed to revolve around him , and he would prefer it if she was entire galaxies away . A sob tore out of her throat , and she forced it down . It was how they had functioned for three years , a heated , volatile existence .
    So , why did it hurt so much now ? She knew how it worked , why did it feel like this time his words had hurt her somewhere deep and dark ? Why couldn't she brush off what he said ? A small voice in her head whispered ,  " because you thought things were changing for the better , that he cared for you , that the bloody kisses meant something " . Well he clearly didn't think so , that much was clear .

Her vision blurred , and she wobbled unsteadily for a minute, then dashed away the stray tear that had escaped her eye . She would not cry in public , she would not let others see , would not allow him that victory .  If she could just get to her room she would be ok , thought Vidushi , breaking into a wild run . She could hear people calling after her , as she bumped into people , she couldn't turn , not now , she needed to get away .
        Desperation lent her speed , and she ran into the hostel , slamming and bolting the door behind her . With trembling hands she tugged the shades closed ,the last thing she wanted was  curious eyes peeping in . Suddenly she collapsed to the floor in a heap , the adrenaline rush coming to an end . A raw cry , like a wild wounded animal escaped her mouth , and tears fell in streams down her cheeks . 

God , was it so wrong ,that she wanted to be loved , that she wanted somebody to care for her . Was she so completely disgusting , and unloveable .?What was wrong with her , that nobody stayed , not  even her own parents , after all if they couldn't  love her who could ?  Questions pounded her head , and she clutched and her hair . Why ? Why ? why she screamed .  Was this god's idea of a joke she wondered ?  

The kiss had meant something to her , and she had only pushed him to admit it . She knew , deep within that Parth had felt something, nobody could act that well, alcohol nor not . But he had pushed her away like always , claiming it was the alcohol  and not him  .She had snapped then ,how   could he reduce something so special to a drunken mistake , she wondered?

He had taken off , like always , but this time she had gone after him , she had questions , and she wanted answers , right then . That had been mistake number one . 
  She had grabbed his hand ,  not noticing the warning in his eyes , and shrieked , that had been mistake number two . But she had been hysterical by then , and had yelled " how long are you going to deny  us ?   How long are you going to bloody pretend like there is nothing between us ? .And then she had made the fatal mistake , " how much longer are you going to hide , use Arpita's death as an excuse  not to confront your own feelings ? ".  The second the words had escaped her mouth she wanted to take it back,  Pppaaa..rr..th , she began, but the burning rage in his eyes stopped her cold . 

He  shook off her hand , and turned on her then . Rage shinning in his eyes ,  his was voice had been soft , contradicting the anger in his voice. To passers by ,they probably looked like a couple sharing intimate secrets. He had dragged her into an abandoned classroom, his grip tight enough to leave bruises, and slammed her into the wall . Those had hurt , but it was nothing compared to what he said next.
Fresh tears fell down her face , at the memory ,and she trembled ,  in a bid to stay warm  she wrapped her arms around herself . God, there had been so much hate , and venom in his voice. His words still caused chills to appear on her arms .

If he had yelled it would have been better , but he continued in the same soft chilling voice. " how dare you  compare yourself to Arpita ? , you have no right " . His eyes had gentled, become soft , as he spoke about her ;  She was perfect , beautiful ,inside and out , she was honest , gentle , and she had the purest heart " . The fury  had returned to his eyes , as he described her .You on the other hand are  cold, cheap , selfish, you'll  do anything  to succeed, you lie through your teeth .  Hell , if the devil offered the right price  , you would sell your soul , and everybody else's as well.  She had pleaded with him to stop then , his words had reminded her of someone else, someone best forgotten.  He had paid no attention " you're  ugly , and unloveable  Vidushi , I doubt even your parents can stand you " , he taunted . 

The final taunt struck home , she felt caged in by the arms holding her trapped against the wall . His face morphed then , changing from the one she loved , to the face from her nightmarish past . He had said the exact same things, hurt her in the exact same way . She was terrified , fear gripped her,  she needed air desperately. She shoved at him then with all her might , shrieking  " let me go Varun ".  The second his arms loosened , she had bolted. Running down  the hallway, keen to put as much distance as she could between them.

Even the memory had her huddling  further into the corner , desperate she yanked the blanket off her bed , and wrapped it around herself.  The man she thought was her Prince Charming , had turned into the monster, she had been running from. 

She was done, spent, she had nothing left to offer him . She shivered , why wouldn't the cold leave , why did it feel like it came from some place inside her? She drew the blanket  tighter around herself , and watched the evening shadows.  She had thought Varun had destroyed her , but clearly that had been nothing compared to Parth. She was a shell now, a hollow empty shell , with nothing to give anyone , spent completely.  She was better off alone , at least no one could hurt her.

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Hey, I'm Ash and i was tempted to give you a detailed review for this amazing piece!

Originally posted by: IndianFariyTale

THE PARTH CHRONICLES:

1. Clarity : 

Parth Kashyap took pride in the fact that he never hit a woman , no matter what she said  or did . He genuinely believed that they were deserving of his respect , and that he had no right to use his strength as a weapon against them . But when it came to Vidushi , the rules were forgotten .This is so true that I smirked when I read this. With everyone else, he is civilized. With Vidushi,he is an animal.

He still didn't know what it was that had prompted him to go to her room right then , maybe instinct , maybe a sense that something was wrong .Whatever it was , he was thankful to God , he had followed it and gone to her room . Blind panic clawing at his throat , he would never ever forget the feeling of uncontrollable panic , when he saw her tear streaked face holding the bottle of pills in her hand , about to swallow them whole . A few minutes more , and he might have lost her , she might have died . Loved the bold lines. Really beautiful use of words.
She fought him, like a wounded wild animal , refusing to let the bottle go , until he knocked it out of her hand . 
And then fury replaced panic , how dare she think of killing herself ? how dare she contemplate dying on him  ? Before he knew it , his hand had shot out and slapped her hard across the face , hopping to knock sense into her . He shook her, like a tiny ,broken doll , demanding answers . Why didn't the stupid girl understand ? he had come to rely on seeing her face , hearing her taunts , and here she was thinking of dying ?  I love how you have put in his thoughts!

Her words , half chocked out through tears  shook him, " why do you care? You also,  think I 'm cheap, and vulgar . You believe I sent the video. Why do you care?" . Guilt hit him then , like a ten kg sack . She was right.  He had chosen to believe the words of strangers , random people he knew nothing about , over hers
Suddenly  it was crucial she know that he believed her , that he trusted her words . Softly at first , and then much louder when it appeared she hadn't heard him , he yelled "  I believe you ". I went aww here. Just so you know, this was simplistic and effective.

He should have known , he shouldn't have needed Randhir or Sanyuktha to point it out to him . For god's  sake what time he didn't  spent  with sanyukta , he wound up spending with her. As much as he didn't  want to admit it , he knew  Vidushi.
 She wiped her eyes , swiping at the smeared kajal  , and asked in a voice so soft he hardly heard it "  you really believe me ? ". She sounded so scared, vulnerable and unlike the girl he knew , he could only jerk his head  and offer her his hand .
A small  tentative smile curled her face, and she  took his hand shyly, almost warily, like she expected him to snatch his hand back.  He simply tightened his grip on hers . I could picture this perfectly.
In a voice so soft he had to strain to hear it , and eyes filling with tears , she told him how the video came to be . 
His fault, he thought , his fault  that she had resorted to flirting with a creep like Vikas to get his attention . A gleeful voice inside his head said " and you noticed dint you , when you saw him talking to her , you wanted to use his face as a punching bag" . This is perfection!

He would pay Parth thought , as he wiped at a stray tear  on Vidushi's face . He would answer for every tear she has shed, for nearly taking her away from him. "Ouch " she said , his hand had tightened to a fist , "sorry he ,murmured instantly gentling his grip . 

An annoying voice at the back of his head asked " why do you care so much for her ?", he impatiently brushed it aside .  He had more important things to do . Vikas had to die.πŸ‘ 

He saw him , the smug, smirking bas***d , and the urge to beat the smile off his useless face was intense. He took a deep breath , forced himself to calm down .
" Sorry bhol issey " he said in a soft voice , coated with menace , and filled with the threat of what would happen if he didn't. 
Not only did Vikas not apologies , the moron actually laughed. Parth saw red , anger filled him , in one swift move he had hauled the idiot up to his feet , and held him by his throat . 
" I said apologies to her , and admit that you made that video " , no longer soft , his voice was now an angry bellow . He was dimly aware that Randhir had restrained the other two jokers , he wouldn't have minded taking all three on ; and ripping them from limb to limb .

Against the wall , Vikas made an ugly , gurgling sound , his face turning red due to the lack of oxygen. He was clawing at the hand that held his throat  , Parth merely tightened his grip .
" Not so nice is it , to have somebody have absolute power over you , cause you pain"  he asked ? 
Vikas simply fought harder , " I'll give you 30 seconds , to speak up " , adding pressure to his jumping pulse Parth quietly whispered " if you don't I can promise you , you won't be able to do anything ever again , much less speak " 

In a wheezing voice Vikas admitted he was the culprit , and yet Parth could not bring himself to let the creep go . It would be so easy to break his throat , and FITE would be a better place without him .A gentle hand touched his shoulder , a  familiar voice reached his ears , past the red haze of anger " Parth please chod dho , he's not worth it " . Slowly he released his fingers , and watch the scum run away . 

He turned to find an audience , and his own  guilt and self anger  came out . He asked wh they labeled her , mocked her when they should have helped . He would have continued , if not for the small hand tugging on his own . He turned to find Vidushi , " please let's  just go ", she mumbled , he nodded

Then , in a burst of clarity he realised  he needed her , like he needed air. 
A perfect ending to a perfect piece.
You should be writing more often.
I am waiting for more stuff by you! (But only Vidarth ok?)