Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: alin1113

Hi guys..

I love the lu gang.. It's the sanest and craziest place in the whole forum.

Can I ask u guys a question.
. Has yhm really lost its luster.?  I mean I see post after post that is so depressing..
That yhm needs to end soon. And so forth..
Granted sometimes they need to use some sense.. 

I mean I still feel there is so much more story to tell...

@bold.. thats ironically funny AlinπŸ˜†
But Its not lost it lustre.. NO..the Core of the story is still there which is the most beautiful part
There seem to be some tech issues from what I see.. Hopefully it will get sorted out soon..
So those who want to enjoy can still do!
Lets take the good points and move on..
Edited by swathibalan - 9 years ago
janu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MidnightMusings

Hello Aani, Anku, Janu and Swathi πŸ€—

Since Bhu is not here I can safely say AssOak is planning to be the next Feelix of orphan black. Bas

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XgEnSswgPp9J_3BhieoyWUMayu37buI39Y7TZF4EBqrAiOOzJNJc4kw

Liaa...πŸ€— !!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bhu would agree I am sure...🀣

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Since Bhu is not here I can safely say AssOak is planning to be the next Feelix of orphan black. Bas

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XgEnSswgPp9J_3BhieoyWUMayu37buI39Y7TZF4EBqrAiOOzJNJc4kw

🀣
swathibalan thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She will kill you for thisπŸ˜†
janu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a kostin.. HOW are they getting TRP's... Are we used to seeing something drastically different from what normal junta wants?!
OK.. that was my last rant...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by janu12345 - 9 years ago
swathibalan thumbnail
Good Samdhan bonding again.. in this whole mess
alin1113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

ah thanks for the compliment - right now we would so love to be crazy though instead of the show driving us crazy πŸ˜†

the show hasnt lost its luster so to speak but maybe BCL is the reason behind this imagine 12 hrs of shooting plus BCL and personal life they are going crazy I pity the artists frankly and the writers I have no idea whats up with them but clearly the channel has asked them to stretch this thing since they got high trps and wanna milk the cow as much as they can now just wish this thing ends soon though by which I mean the track and not the show 

i don't feel yhm has lost its luster either.. But sometimes with all the negativity, u think am I seeing it differently than others..

How long would the BCL last?

With raman's guilt trip and the new entry.. It's hard to see which direction they will take..
Hope they keep ishra intact...
swathibalan thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu12345

I have a kostin.. HOW are they getting TRP's... Are we used to seeing something drastically different from what normal junta wants?!

Generally PPl like OTT drama..
Separation Angst etc.. 
other formula is Shadi, God bharai, Have a kid or miscarriage..
Rinse repeat..
Too many rinses - add leap or Yaaddash gayab trackπŸ€”

Our case first point ka hint which will make ppl glued to it.. second as they havent confessed -Puttars guilt track

But whats different here is the bond that ties them.. Ruhi...so lets chill.. and enjoy ignoring the Oh so dumb parts.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swathibalan

@bold.. thats ironically funny AlinπŸ˜†
But Its not lost it lustre.. NO..the Core of the story is still there which is the most beautiful part
There seem to be some tech issues from what I see.. Hopefully it will get sorted out soon..
So those who want to enjoy can still do!
Lets take the good points and move on..

I don't think the show has lost its touch or luster as they say. It's just in a low phase, probably happens. The show hasn't majorly disappointed ever. There are some technical errors plus I guess there's too much pressure from the channel too. Shooting for 6 days a week is a lot. 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janu12345

πŸ˜† 

Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago