Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swathibalan

Yeah Aani the judge has been a fair person so she would listen tomthe complete story and esp ruhi IMO

But I still feel Adis case wont be so simple..Assoak shd get involved somehow IMO.. he has been mia
So bit confused

Ass will come in here too Swathi - he was parenting Adi with Shagun for 6 years and also the whole mess which happened today was courtesy of him framing Mihika...so when Mihika would be proven innocent for which poor Bala ki chunariya will sport daags πŸ˜† it would be proven what a vile man raised Adi...Shagun too is no model parent- she hit Ruhi almost publicly and in the accident case she wasnt the one who surrendered Adi to the court 

Ass kahiin nahi jaa raha hai darr mat πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: btalwar

Aani ... beware of what u say ... u know na ... forum pe tsunami aa jayega ... already aa rakha hai ... agar aur delay hua to pata nahi kya kya kaisa kaisa vivid description hoga 🀒

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I am no Noah who can fight this flood as it is πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Ass will come in here too Swathi - he was parenting Adi with Shagun for 6 years and also the whole mess which happened today was courtesy of him framing Mihika...so when Mihika would be proven innocent for which poor Bala ki chunariya will sport daags πŸ˜† it would be proven what a vile man raised Adi...Shagun too is no model parent- she hit Ruhi almost publicly and in the accident case she wasnt the one who surrendered Adi to the court 

Ass kahiin nahi jaa raha hai darr mat πŸ˜†

I hope Aani for Rubys sake and her dream of seeing Ass in pink satin jammiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Aani for Rubys sake and her dream of seeing Ass in pink satin jammiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

🀣
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

What i didnt get is - without shagun shaadi how will the custody case be interesting?

her marriage NOT happening created the mess today Kanya and now because of this I think Adi and Ruhi' cases will be combined...the last time around Adi was asked and then Ruhi was too Adi lied in court we know that but its yet to be proven Raman wasnt guilty this will combine a lot of things as per me - Raman NEVER got a chance to prove he was framed back them which now he does and will

Back then he was the weaker party with limited financial resources at his disposal against Ashok who hired a lawyer that framed Raman now the tables are reversed Shagun has no one not even her Bro on this matter to side with her even if he allows her to stay under his roof 

this time around Raman has it all - a good financial position, strong family backing and a wife who has been proven as a good mother already 

so this isnt about interesting its about Karma and the tables turning but interesting will come into play here since Raman and Ishita would need to prove they are good parents for BOTH the children and not just one, their whole families and their BGs would be under the scanner here 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Sleepy now girls.. goodnight..

Cya tmrwπŸ€—

good night Swathi πŸ€—
EkPahelii thumbnail
off for the night tomorrow seems exciting 
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good nite all .. c ya tomorrow πŸ€—
ShvetaSankar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone!!
I'm Shveta.. This is my favorite place in  he forum.. I've been a silent reader on this forum.. I'm super excited today seeing the confession video.. Just loved it. :-)  U ppl realy rock.. even during dull episodes I visit this place to get positive vibes.. N yes I'm also very much addicted to YHM right from the start.. as far as Ishita's shouting in Tamil goes It means "how dare you?? how could you do this to me??" in Tamil...
I'm a tamilian myself but I love this show for what it portrays in true sense.. Intercaste marriage.. plight of infertile women.. divorcee and children of divorcees' n everything about this show..
Edited by ShvetaSankar - 9 years ago