~Ishra OS~ A Mother's Plea Answered

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
MOTHER'S PLEA ANSWERED  

It's been 10 months of their marriage. After Param fiasco everybody had come to know about their relationship confined to just being Ruhi's parents but the turns and twists their lives had gone through one thing was sure , they were not alone anymore. A problem was no more his and no more hers but their. 
Had it been a year ago both the mothers had lost the hopes for the betterment of their kids lives.  Mrs Bhalla was tired of waiting to spend time with her Happy and Mrs Iyer's eyes always welled up with tears realising the pain her Ishu is going through.. But now things seem different. Their children were not alone.  There was someone always beside them..
Raman has returned late from office and Ishita was as usual waiting for him. He had declined to have dinner as he has to complete the presentation for the day after. His mother insisted but he was in no mood to listen. Both the ladies looked at each other and shrugged knowing his work addiction. He changed into his night clothes and sat on the bed with the laptop. She came with the plate and sat besides him. 
Raman- Ishita please na.  Bahut kaam hain.  Lecture mat dena.  Aap apna dhyan ni rakhte khana ni khaate and all. 
She smiled and moved towards him. 
Ishita - to maine kab kucch kaha Raavan Kumar? Aap bas khana kha lo aur bachalo khud ko mere lectures se. 
He looked at the plate and towards her. 

Raman - Arey mujhe khali samjha hai kya?   Itna saara kyun laayi ho? 

Ishita - Kyunki mujhe bahut Bhook lagi hai.  

She pouted and he looked at her with wide eyes. 

Raman - Tumko kitni baar bola hai bhooki mat raha karo. Samajh m ni aata h. Khud k baare m Bhale na socho par mere aur apni beti k baare m to socho kam se kam.  

Ishita - Raman... Even i am in no mood to listen to your lectures.  Aapko pata hai ki mai dinner karungi to aapke sath hi karungi. And I am not disturbing you.. Aap kam karo aur mai khila doongi..

He narrowed his eyes. 

Raman - mai kya ruhi hoon? 

Ishita - you yourself don't leave any difference Mr Bhalla. 

He smiled. 

Raman - Par ek shart p. Alternate chalna chahiye. Ek bite mujhe ek tumhe.

Ishita smiled. 

Ishita - Ohkay boss... 

Saying so she started feeding him and he got engrossed in his laptop making sure she is following the rule of alternation..

After the meal she rested her head on his shoulder. 

Raman - yaar madrasan tang mat karo na. 

Ishita - maine kya kiya.  Aap apna kaam karte raho aur mai apna. 

Raman - kaam kar rahi ho tum? 

Ishita - yes.  I am spending time in the arms of my lovely husband. 

Saying so she closed her eyes and he smiled and continued his work. 

A pair of eyes were shedding tears of content. A mother's plea was indeed answered... Her son was complete now. A heavy burden from her heart has released now. She blessed the couple and prayed to God to save them from all the troubles and left. 

It was evening. He has returned early today as was neglecting his family from days and his Jhansi ki Rani would anytime blast at him for not spending quality time with their family. But to his dismay he found his actually their room vacant. 

Raman - Ma Ishita ni aayi abhi tak? 

Mrs Bhalla - puttar usnu koi emergency da call aagya si te pher usne dasya usnu aate aate taim lag jaayega. kucch chaida tenu?

Raman- nahi ma bas mujhe ye dentists ka emergency k sath rishta hi samajh ni aata.  Chalo cardiologist ho to baat b hai.  Par logo ko tooth attacks b aate hain kya? 

Mrs Bhalla - Tu v na puttar.. Aa jayegi abhi thodi der me

Raman - (muttered) Aa to jaayegi par mere plan p to paani fer diya na.. Ye dentist hamesha biwi p bhaari padti hai.  

It was 9:30. She was rushing towards her home when she found her mother outside of her home. 

Ishita - Amma aap yahan? 

Mrs Iyer- woh Ishu tumhari saas k sath kal ki kitty party k baare m discuss karne aayi thi.  Tum bahut tired dikh rahi ho. 

Ishita - Haan Amma woh sar m thoda dard hai. Aaj kaam thoda zyada tha. Ruhi kahan hai?  

Amma- Aiyo Ishu.  Sar m dard hai.  M abhi tumhare liye eucalyptus oil leke aati. 

Ishita - ille Amma. Mai rest karungi aur chutki bajake fit ho jaaungi. You don't worry. 

Amma-  Ruhi apne kamre m Romi k sath hai. You take care..

Ishita - seri Amma..

She came back exhausted. She threw her bag and phone on the bed and lied down without realising his presence. She was continously rubbing her palm on her forehead and he was noticing her. 

Raman - kya hua?  Aaj kisine tumhe lecture de diya kya? Sar pakad k kyun baithi ho? 

Ishita got up at his voice and regained her composure..

Ishita - Aap kab aaye?  Aaj jaldi aa gaye?  

Raman - oh tyaag ki devi.  Natak band karo aur mere sawaal ka jawaab do.

Ishita - kucch nahi Raman bas thoda sar dard hai... 

Raman - Ruko mai tablet deta hoon. 

Ishita - nahi mujhe tablet suit ni hoti. 

Raman - To phir sar dard kaise theek karti aayi ho aaj tak?  

Ishita - Amma oil massage deti thi sar p aur sar dard gul ho jaata tha. 

Raman - phir to mujhe b Amma se hair massage leni chahiye.  Kya pata mera sar dard (pointing towards her) b gul ho jaaye. 

Ishita smiled

Ishita- aapke inhi one liners se mera sar dard gaayab ho jaayega pati dev. Marti hoon mai inpe. 

She crossed her arms around his neck and touched her forehead with his. He took her in his arms and they stood like that for a while. 

He broke the moment..

Raman- Ab apni ye kapdo ki than badalke aao. Thoda relax milega.

She smiled and went to change her dress. When she returned after checking on Ruhi and wishing everyone a good night, she saw him sitting with the oil on the foot of the bed and a stool kept for her.

Ishita - Raman it's not needed. Aapko hug karke so jaungi to ill b fine.

Raman - To so jana. Mai to tumhara private teddy bear hoon for lifetime. Par aao tumhe dikhata hoon mai perfect hoon har kaam me.  A perfect business tycoon can give a perfect head massage as well.  

Ishita - Par Raman.  

Raman- aa jao warna jahan khadi ho wahin tel se nehla dunga.

She smiled and muttered

Ishita - always a Raavan..

Raman - tumhe hi to Raavan pasand hai na. 

She sat their and he started rubbing her head. She was unable to distinguish that was it the oil or his touch which was more soothing.  Her headache was lost somewhere. She was just enjoying his vicinity. 
He bended her head backwards and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

Raman - headache gone? 

Ishita - forever love.  

A smile crept on the face of Mrs Iyer who couldn't explain a heart of a mother and had come with a bowl of oil for her daughter but was overwhelmed by the sight on front of her. There was a person to share her daughter's pain. A person to heal them as well..
A mother's plea was indeed answered. 

Hey folks.  Missed Ishra yesterday.. couldn't stop myself from writing it. I hope it is worth reading.  Plz press the like and do share your views. Will b waiting. 

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww Awesome. totally loved it. kaash aisa kuch Humein show mein dekhne milta. Thank u so much fr nice update.
...Deepika... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey baby...loved loved the is...the natural comfort between the two of them...still taunting n teasing each other but the moments are soaked in love n pure love ...the moment was heavenly when he said why don't u eat without me...she said so cutely she won't eat without him and started feeding him...ravan kumar in caring mode...the adorableness meter is highest ...loved the way he warned her about the oil ...loved loved loved the entire story...beautiful baby ❤️Edited by ...Deepika... - 9 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..
Its a very beautiful n emotional os.
IshRa in love and their mothers' are very happy to see them very happy in their married life.
Do write more. :)
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant emotional from mother's point of view and beautiful from a couple's point of view!
u hv witten it beautifully... hoping to see sucha scene in the serial!

do write more!!  great job!
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Deepika...

Hey baby...loved loved the natural comfort between the two of them...still taunting n teasing each other but the moments are soaked in love n pure love ...the moment was heavenly when he said why don't u eat without me...she said so cutely she won't eat without him and started feeding him...ravan kumar in caring mode...the adorableness meter is highest ...loved the way he warned her about the oil ...loved loved loved the entire story...beautiful baby ❤️

bookmarking this OS😊
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved it.
cvs shd come and check our IF, they will get lot of ideas.

so cuteee
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing👏...when I read the title, I was like okay this might be something about Ishita with Ruhi, but when there was IshRa written I got a little confused, truly a master piece this is, it's not even long. 
Kudos to you.
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os
loved it very much
PAYALDIVAN thumbnail
loved it ...
yaar ye writers hmare ishra ko torture dene k lie if forum k ideas chura lete h to ye romantic ideas kai ko nai churate plZzz unhe bhi thodi akal de do