Sadiya Siddiqui in Satrangi Sasuraal!

antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw a couple of promos, Sadiya is on on an impressive line-up of MILs! She is looking younger and very pretty in her costume and make up! 
Many RR cast members have moved on! Good news for them and we wish them the very best! 👏

Hope that our leads give us good news too, soon! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rummykub thumbnail
Oh yeah! Saw one of the promos. Imagine a drama with not one but seven saas!!!! Unless it's an out and out comedy I cant even think of giving it a try even to see how sadiya ji fares in it. I hope she does justice to this new role. For such a seasoned actress her potrayal of mala was a let down to many. Hope this new show works for her. 
Agree all the cast of RR seem to be moving on to new shows. God luck to them all.
Now I just hope god shows us some mercy and SI and AS also come back with a bang on tv with their new shows, together or not I don't care.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Satrangi Sasuraal...Zee Tv per mera naya show,...3 Dec...her raat 10 baje se...Jab show ka offer aaya thaa...toh laga...Saas bahu likhna hai..wo bhee ek nahi..saat saasein...aur ek bahu...Per jab likhna shuru kiya...toh jaana...saat saaso ki nahi...saat maao ki kahaani hai yeh toh...chulbuli...natkhat...thodi gusse waali...thodi nakhre waali...thodi batuni...thodi khamosh...thodi 18 saal ki...thodi 68 saal ki...lekin sabse badh...bahut saare pyaar wali...Jab itna pyar paaya ho unnke akele bete ne...toh wo khoobsoorat Aarushi se pyaar karna kaise na jaane...Ek sweet love story ke saath...Satrangi sasuraal...

Wish him all the best & I really hope, wish & pray that it does well on the TRP charts ... RSji deserved it for RR but he couldn't get the credit he deserved so I hope he does it here...

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Satrangi Sasuraal...Zee Tv per mera naya show,...3 Dec...her raat 10 baje se...Jab show ka offer aaya thaa...toh laga...Saas bahu likhna hai..wo bhee ek nahi..saat saasein...aur ek bahu...Per jab likhna shuru kiya...toh jaana...saat saaso ki nahi...saat maao ki kahaani hai yeh toh...chulbuli...natkhat...thodi gusse waali...thodi nakhre waali...thodi batuni...thodi khamosh...thodi 18 saal ki...thodi 68 saal ki...lekin sabse badh...bahut saare pyaar wali...Jab itna pyar paaya ho unnke akele bete ne...toh wo khoobsoorat Aarushi se pyaar karna kaise na jaane...Ek sweet love story ke saath...Satrangi sasuraal...

Wish him all the best & I really hope, wish & pray that it does well on the TRP charts ... RSji deserved it for RR but he couldn't get the credit he deserved so I hope he does it here...

@bold... Agree, he totally deserved the credit.
Wish him all the best.
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Babyji! I did not raghuvir Shekhawat was writing the dialogues! Yay! I may not watch, but i may surf from time to time. Revenge season 4 is coming up, and mera download budget is filled with gotham and scandal! 
Serenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS. All the best to Sadia, hope we get some news of our leads soon too, especially Sanaya, missing her! 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Babyji! I did not raghuvir Shekhawat was writing the dialogues! Yay! I may not watch, but i may surf from time to time. Revenge season 4 is coming up, and mera download budget is filled with gotham and scandal! 

What is this magic that we all RR fans think alike,Sona ?? My thoughts were EXACTLY  on the same lines as yours...👏