Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy...Nice post on Varad...Agree completely. 

Varad always from the first had grey shades...I never trusted varad...at all...but  in the fray ...did give him the benefit of doubt. ...but now the truth has come out ..Varad is Baba's Asli waaris. Cold and  Manipulative ..and Baba will definitely beget his own sins dumped on him...Just desserts.

varad doesn't love baba...like shlok  ...varad loves only power ...so is trying to takeover the business too...but must see if he is  successful or not ...as he doesn't seem to have shlok's dedication for anything ...he is an Escapist in duties ...selfish to the core ...wants only profits ...and power ...not love ...or sacrifice needed ...To win ...He will lose in all departments now...maybe .

Sojal and   Jaya gone  Mansi will be back in varads life ...BUT must see how his equations ...with everyone else  turn out now ...especially Anjali Ashlok.

Thanks Vinni. πŸ˜ƒ Been wanting to write on Varad for a while and y'day's was the deal breaker for me when he said that baba was mentally ill. NA is behaving like that at times when he is seen staring at the pic of bachha and himself for hours on end. 

Varad also craves love and attention just like Sojal but she's capable of love and if guided properly like AASLI did, she will be a better person. I think at first he will secure his hold over the empire and try to make it successful as he does have his own successful business. But he may fail in the joint deal that was signed with the American company. When that happens, baba will may start to realise Varad's truth but will be unable to stop him. Don't know how Anjali is going to fit into all this  but maybe the roles will be reversed. Baba might know about Varad and Anjali will not believe him at all. 

Mansi may return at some point and she might also be shocked to see his selfishness and then leave him for good this time. I am most inerested to see his equation with kavya, Anjali and Shlok, last but not the least the sis of his heart Aastha, who he professes to care for very much. 
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Beautiful write up...πŸ€—

Very true...varad is truly NA son...and Samir is doing a fantastic job...

But Iam shocked cvs overnite changed his character...let's see what more in store for us...

Divya, thanks buds πŸ€—

This track is for Varad and for Samir esp, it is turn under the sun after Shlok, Manish and Geetanjali. It was not surprising, they have been dropping hints on his char for so long that I am glad it came out. He was always the silent spectator, he never took sides or interfered when it mattered. He commended Aastha in private for her stance opposing the age old rituals and stuff, never cared for Sojal in any way and was shown to be selfish when it came to Mansi being pregnant. That was the revelation of his grey and dark spots when he did not want her to have the child, did not want her making demands on his time and life. After that the progression has been swifter as circumstances changed at Agni house. 
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Nice review and quotes.

Varad's track is only interesting in this whole wajood issue.
it cud be possible that Anjali figure out Varad's being NA and warn NA .but for that Anjali have to be back in NA's life.
lets wait n watch

Sri, thanks a bunch.πŸ˜ƒ

I am liking the Varad-jaya-Sojal scenes a lot as they are showing in degrees the changes happ at AM and in their marriage. 

I have not yet figured out how Anjali is going to play a role in all this but she will have to step in at some point and figure it out. Maybe NA will and will try to warn her or she will try to warn NA, but for that NA has to find her and she has to return to the house. Don't think Varad will want his ayi back at the house as Sojal would have support. It will have to be from outside that Anjali will support her. 

Bring on the wajood track and the varad twist, me like very much,πŸ˜ƒ
uma111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post. Nimmy😊
FF - ed most of varad and NA scenes. now going to watch again. really very interesting development. Thanks for the detailed post.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma111

Very nice post. Nimmy😊

FF - ed most of varad and NA scenes. now going to watch again. really very interesting development. Thanks for the detailed post.

Hey Uma, glad to see you back in action in the forum. 

They were giving us clues all along, it just came to a head on sat. I wrote this based on what I felt after seeing the epi these past few weeks. It is an interesting devpt and NA can't be let off the hook so easily. He needs to be punished for his actions and what better way than his own son taking everything away from him, his most precious beloved child and leaving him alone and bereft in the end?????
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NIMMY, 
 Very nice analysis of  transformation VARAD's character in view of present track!!!!

VARAD is a true reflection of NA in all aspects!!!!

SOJAL is a very weak character, she has craving for husband's love and acknowledgent!!!!
 She is not very sure about her exact demand/ desire  even all the time !!!!- Sometimes she shows her greed for power/ wealth/ jealousy !!! Sometimes She feels for ANJALI/ Aastha amnd fights  for them with JAYA!!!

. Her love  for VARAD is not unconditional like Aastha!!!!

She is getting scarred of VARAD's activities but do not have the courage or desire to show him the right PATH like Aastha!!!!

SOJAL would be trapped by VARAD  exactly  like ANJALI !!!!! - but there is  some  differences between  SOJAL & ANJALI!!!!

SOJAL is  greedy and dull headed!!!!

Whereas ANJALI has no greed (NA could not make her happy by ginving  expensive JEWELLERY and she is very intelligent  ( she knew  NA very well)!!!) and she was very aware of her duty!!!! whereas Sojal needs constant reminder about her duties!!!!

Sojal could be influenced very easily but Not ANJALI!!!!

ANJALI LOVED NA unconditionally ( even when she saw him  almost  to kill  her favourite DIL!!!!!) HER loyalty to NA - was due to   her  TRADITIONAL  Believe and LOVE for her HUSBAND irrespective of his devil  NATURE!!!!!!
 She did not support  or  like  NA's activities but did not have the courage to go against HIM OPENLY because of her FEAR/LOVE and traditional believe!!!!!

BASIC nature of both NA and VARAD  same.  Only difference until now  VARAD is not SEXIST like NA!!!!, VARAD is greedy about power and position both in AM/ AGNI institue!!!!!

I am not very sure about his craving for DADDY's love, If he would have loved his daddy or craved for someone's love, he would not disrespect him publically by telling/ PAGAl , Demented etc!!!!

VARAD might have  tried to convince himself that he had been deprived from paternal love for his whole life,  but in real  scenerio, he had been nourishing dormantly his  craving for  POWER &  RESPECT in AGNI EMPIRE!!!!

His similarity with NA - both having craving for power / position/ dictatoship/ evilness and abusing  their wives, selfish about their own demands from Women!!!!

Till now NA is  shown - mongamy in nature   whereas  VARAD is even dishonest in this respect !!!!! - He has  been playing with emotion of two women!!!!! He did not hesitate to leave one for other for his own benefit!!!!!!!!
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Beautiful quotes dear! πŸ‘ And a truly soulful post! πŸ‘
The quotes suit these characters so well! πŸ˜‰

I always thought Varad was somewhat justified in everything that he did! And is doing now! But there is always a limit to evilness. We human beings are grey never white never totally black we vary in every shade of grey! The thing that matters is that how much we have greyness inside us! 

If Varad remains a grey character it will be fine with us because NA has to bear his just fruits. But if Varad becomes a total NA and reached to the point of no return than that will be truly sorrowful! Because i always liked that Varad character! πŸ˜•

For Sojal she always craved that love and respect from her husband! Which she never got but is getting now however fake is that! And she knows that in the tiniest corner of her mind and that nags her too but she suppresses it with all her might! After all she is getting what she wanted from the start! 
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NIMMS...just give me some time..i would like to  read your take...ARAMSEπŸ˜ƒ...just didnt want to rush..wait for me..I WILL REPLY😊
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

nim you are right...I watched all the old episode just for Varad...at that moment we were so busy drooling Shlok & Astha and forgot to see Varad reaction. Whenever Baba talk proudly about Shlok ..look at Varad ...remember Jothy haldi track when Baba gave the locker key to Shlok...I notice Varad was unhappy...a lot more ...Varad track going to be interesting just can't wait

Thanks Viji for reading and commenting. 

Yup, we were all hankering after Ashlok and apsara and the Choksis that Varad's scenes were just sidelined. His is the most interesting track right now as Shlok's wajood track is stuck. We are getting good Ashlok scenes but the vamp is spoiling the taste. 

Yes, i remember that scene vividly. He always gave these looks and never opened up to say anything other than haan baba or haan ayi. He was quite reserved and he smiled with Ashlok. Glad that Samir is getting his chance under the sun. He is maligning baba very smoothly and coolly. This is going to be shown for a while, the next two month at least. 

Long live EBP.πŸ˜‰
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehersudhar

NImmy, very nice thoughts of varad. we all always demanded flashbacks of niranjali with her parents but CVs have planned it live with varjal. ur guessing is correct. the way varad is becoming selfish and hooking sojal in his deeds selfishly is going to give the way for next niranjali. and Niru always wanted slok to be his parchaya and asthu as anjali's. but without demand these couple will fulfill  his wishes. but by the time niru will change totally. varad-sojal's eye contacts are shown most these days. like anjali sojal will realise that she is being used by varad (space goat πŸ˜› ). in yesterday's episode he told that he tried to increase sid's salary to let josid in their side. so slowly chaplusi is started.  when niru realises of his deeds that day he will cry and feel for anjali.

thanks very much meher. πŸ˜ƒ

Instead of fb's showing the young Nirjali, this is a hatke way of showing how things came about betn them. If you notice at first, Anjali was desperate to please her Saheb and did his bidding w/o question. It was only when Aastha  came into the house that she began to think for herself, by going against her sahib's wishes who wanted her as the agni bahu. She vehemently opposed her for reasons that are still not clear to me. 

πŸ˜‰ The space goat will realise very late and she is already trapped. she is now getting what she always wanted. Her husbands love and attention/respect. She has realised that money and riches don't mean a thing if she does not have her husband's love and respect. This message is going to be hammered in her head before long. The eye signals was another dead giveaway according to me. She's already 90% Anjali and Varad is becoming her saheb. I think NA will see Varal and may REALISE WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ANJALI.