nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.

Stephen King

As the snow before the sun, even so is a polished lie before the naked truth.

WILLIAM SCOTT DOWNEY, Proverbs 

"On average, women are better liars than men. But the best liars are men, because politicians are still predominantly men."

Jarod Kintz

A harmful truth is better than a useful lie. 

Thomas Mann

Gossip is a very dangerous tool. We should be more wary of the gossiper, and not the gossip they're trying to relay to you.

John Lydon

Lying is done with words and also with Silence. 

Adrianna Rick

When someone truly loves you, at some point, you're gonna get hurt. But behind the lies they tell, the feelings they hide, they still love you and when you say you're hurting the most, make it a reverse, because it's not you in the most pain but the person who caused it.

Unknown quotes 

Ever since Shlok left AM to find his wajood, a lot of things are happening there. First and foremost was Anjali asking Varad and Sojal to stay back and take care of baba? She extolled his virtues and praised his abilities as a calm person who will carry out his duties faithfully and dutifully, in an unruffled manner. At the time he was deeply distressed to be apart from his brother and mother, he acquiesced to her request meekly. Anjali's intent was pure, she was concerned for a murderer (very hard for us to accept this), but that is her nature, to worry for her sahib. She is the one who has lived with him for 30 odd years and knows him inside out, though at times his brutality stunned her. He was her husband after all and he had not succeeded in killing her kindness and humaneness that survived all these years of suppression.

She knew the impact it would have on her Sahib and hence asked Varad to stay back and look after him, living a life of some normalcy. The point can be raised her about NA's repentance and punishment but that is moot for now. The CV's have a plan in mind and will be revealed to us slowly.

Varad at first is dutiful and misses his little bro very much. Then he reluctantly goes to the office of the Agnihotri Institutions and sees that his baba is at sixes and sevens and unable to handle the projects and make decisions. He decides to heed to his ayi's words and takes over the duties slowly, one at a time. First he reassures baba that he will handle all the decisions, announces that he will be there in the office with him. Once that is done, he gets approval from baba to sit in Shlok's office. The pat on the back that he got from baba, when baba followed him like a meek lamb home, makes him realize how much he was missing his baba's love and regard for him.

So, when an opportunity presented itself to him when the media chased Ashlok to the lodge and the interview telecast live, he did not waste it. He did go with Sojal to bring them back but then his selfishness raised its ugly head and stopped him, by stopping Sojal from calling out to them. Then his pitch to her about needing her support in his gaining baba's regard and love as she always used to hanker that they were the ignored ones, he was good for nothing, did not care enough etc. The biggest clincher was that if Sojal truly loved him then she would support him unconditionally.

First one in the bag. Then comes him getting the signing authority from baba. Well played scene at the house ebp where NA is looking at Bachha's pic and missing him, beating himself up for not stopping and letting him go. Then when he spots the tattle tale Anand at home talking to baba over the affairs of the office at breakfast, it was time for him to be booted out to Chennai. Slowly but surely Varad is extending his tentacles over the Agni empire making sure that he has absolute control over every aspect of the office without baba even having the slightest suspicion. He has also pacified baba like a baby assuring him of his relentless search for his bro and promises to bring his son back home. The first time when baba gave him a HUG, who could not meet his eyes even out of guilt for having neglected him all these years was the sweetest thing for Varad. His ambition, need of his approval from baba only grew and he was left wanting more and more. Every time baba expressed his concern and worry about Shlok and in what conditions he might be living, it was a stab in the heart for Varad who wanted to replace the spot that Shlok occupied in baba's heart by taking it himself. 

updated ---- He then went on to plant the news in the media that  Shlok Agnihotri was no longer part of the empire and has been disowned by his father. Now, we may ask how come NA is still in the dark, but then his colleagues and employees are too cautious to approach him on this and it is a family matter after all. Most people might gossip about it but will not question him directly on this. NA has already been judged and pronounced guilty by Anjali and  her parents. Ashlok were deeply hurt by this final act of betrayal by NA but do not  hold him guilty. 

His SO CALLED LOVE and AFFECTION for Sojal has made her truly happy for the first time in her marriage and craves his love, attention and approval. She is trying very hard to be the wife that he wants. He is manipulating and moulding her to his needs and in such a way that she will be helpless to deny him anything. The other day he overheard Jaya filling Sojal's mind with poison and he heard it all but walked away silently. He came home to see his wife who was in a state for not having pleased him and was worried about his wrath. Instead he took her out to dinner and even apologized for not taking her calls. The next morning they see the detective called by baba and tells Sojal that he will handle him.

Without wasting much time, he called the guy to the office and found out his needs before making his offer. He also let slip gently that it was a family matter, did not want the news to leak out. He said that ever since Shlok left the house, baba has become mentally ill, is grief-stricken over his absent son and not in his senses. He also said that he had been in touch with his brother who has promised to return home after a while. So effectively he is shutting all doors for baba and has caged him in his own house without him being none the wiser.

I think the CV's are showing how NA - Anjali's marriage became the way it was by showing Varad -Sojal's marriage. He is truly NA's waaris in every sense of the word. He is calm, quiet, thinks with his head and is executing his plans perfectly. Soon he will have Sojal eating out of his hand and then he is going to drop the bomb that SHE CUT OFF ALL RELATIONS WITH HER MOTHER, TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM AND JAYA. SOJAL WILL OBVIOUSLY CHOOSE HIM OVER HER AYI. THAT WILL BE JAYA'S PUNISHMENT AND SOJAL'S TRANSOFRMATION INTO ANJALI WILL BE TOTAL AND COMPLETE. She would have lost her identity and would become a puppet in Varad's hands. He has also told her to take care of Jyoti and her needs as he needs her to be on his side when the time comes. The brainwashing has begun in earnest.

BABA WILL COMPLETELY TRUST VARAD LIKE HOW SHLOK TRUSTED HIM TILL THE END. THAT IS HIS PUNISHMENT. HE WILL FIND OUT IN THE END THAT HIS OLDER SON DELIBERATELY KEPT HIS JIGAR KA TUKDA APART FROM HIM. HE IS GETTING HIS JUST DESSERTS. THEN, ONLY THEN WILL HE REALISE HIS GREAT MISTAKE. WILL HE THEN TRULY REPENT FOR ALL HIS ACTIONS AGAINST ANJALI AND ASHLOK??? FOR BETRAYING THEM, FOR SEPARATING ANJALI FROM HER PARENTS, FOR INSULTING THEM, FOR MANIPULATING PEOPLE AROUND HIM???? YES, HE WILL FEEL IT THEN. Varad till then will manipulate, lie and scheme to keep Shlok from baba. HE IS WILLING TO GO TO ANY LENGTHS TO ACHIEVE HIS OBJECTIVE.

I am looking forward to seeing Varal's track and see how it changes the equation at AM. I think Jaya will be shown getting more obnoxious and gluttonous before she is kicked out of AM. That day is not far. By then Sojal will be trapped, helpless like a butterfly with no one to turn to except her husband who will exert his absolute control over her. They have shown very little of Anjali and wonder how her track will progress. Will Sojal come to know about Anjali staying at the ashram and will she go to her for help or see her at the temple??? All this is mere conjecture at this point but I have a gut feeling that this is how it is going to proceed. 

I THINK ANJALI WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO FIGURE OUT THAT VARAD HAS BECOME ANOTHER NA. SHE WILL TRY TO WARN SAHEB OF THE GAME HE IS PLAYING BUT HER PLEAS WILL FALL ON DEAF EARS. SHLOK WILL BE THE ONE TO EXPOSE BABA TO VARAD'S TRUTH. 

The quotes apply to Aastha, Apsara and Varad as they have all lied in various degrees for their own ulterior motives. 

Thanks for reading.

Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis of DADA...Love this guy just like MANISH AND AVINASH for his acting skills.He turned negative,but cant hate him😃..HE was a DUD from first...no one really cared for him...evn his BRO'..It was  always the other way...One one who did like him ...and love him was MANSI...and so he fell in her TRAP...He even used SOJAL as a one of a reaosn for his INFIDELITY.Finally he got  a chance to prove HIS PRESENCE ..with Shlok out of AM...HMM,he is just starTEd off sayimg he wants BABA"S love..eventually he would like to own AGNI GROUP ...and SABOTAGE BABA..who might be still in SHLOK LAND...I really this track...JAYA is annoying obviously..other than that I LIKE to see how DADA is trying to manipulate...DO you think he will be an EXACT MIRROR IMAGE OF BABA...Physically abuse SOJAL...I dont Think SOJAL can take any ABUSE like ANJALI did...he might FAKE LOVE her and try to seperate  her from JAYA as you said...This track is getting INTRIGUING...waiting to see HOW FAR DADA WILL GO...It will be nice to see how he will react when he sees ASHLOk...😊
Thanks for posting something OUT OF BOX👏👏👏..LOVED IT...⭐️AS ALWAYS😳

KEEP WRITING NIMMS👍🏼
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
min97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and interesting  thoughts ! I agree with you that they are showing Anjali's track through Varad and Sojal  and how it all came about 
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice review nimmy...varad agnihotri is trutly na son ...no doubt in tht...anjali-na life style will soon transfer to vajal...i think sojal will turn as next anjali... 
I am looking forward to seeing Varal's track and see how it changes the equation at AM.

even i am looking forward for varad s track...
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Nimmy...not watched the recent episodes! But you certainly gave a nice sum up of the latest happenings. And must say I agree with you on Varad and his dealings. He certainly has a agenda and its not so hidden. And NA trusting him like Shlok trusted him is and will be like you said his punishment proving the age old saying  What goes around comes around. 

Lovely analysis as always Nimmy! 

nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: min97

Beautiful and interesting  thoughts ! I agree with you that they are showing Anjali's track through Varad and Sojal  and how it all came about 

Thanks very much min for the appreciation. 

We all had questions on how NA made Anjali the way she is and we are getting our answer now.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu96

nice review nimmy...varad agnihotri is trutly na son ...no doubt in tht...anjali-na life style will soon transfer to vajal...i think sojal will turn as next anjali... 

I am looking forward to seeing Varal's track and see how it changes the equation at AM.

even i am looking forward for varad s track...

nandu, Varad has become dark whereas Shlok was only grey. He is dark like his baba and is ruthless and selfish. His twist is the most interesting apart from the Ashlok hate track. 
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anunilmini

Hi! Nimmy...not watched the recent episodes! But you certainly gave a nice sum up of the latest happenings. And must say I agree with you on Varad and his dealings. He certainly has a agenda and its not so hidden. And NA trusting him like Shlok trusted him is and will be like you said his punishment proving the age old saying  What goes around comes around. 

Lovely analysis as always Nimmy! 

Thanks very much for the appreciation anu. 😃

Varad is ensuring that with his takeover, baba will reap what he sowed. NA will be caught unaware and taken aback. That is his true punishment. His own flesh and blood betraying him in the worst possible manner. 
Krish.diya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is very noticeable and quite apparent that Varad is following the ways of his dad and is his true heir in the sense NA did not perceive the traits of himself which was present more in Varad than Shlok...Varad's manipulating Sojal has begun big time and as you rightly said another Anjali in the making...the transition of Varad has been quite rapid...maybe setting up the stage for the new entry, Shlok getting a high profile job with the new entry and the two brothers to meet each other on professional grounds...let us see how this unfolds...
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nimmy,
Beautifully written in the exact order of the happenings that changed varads character.
Cvs r doing one thing good using Samir's talent..he is excellent in portraying varad..

Eventhough  at first I felt the transformation was sudden..now it goes with the flow.
Varad has always been the unwanted son of NA.NA relied on him rarely.
In real world if parents r giving divided love to their children they will hate one another.still he is shown to love shlok so much.he really wanted his bro to be out of his sufferings.so we really can't blame him for what he has become now.NA is tha reason.
Now after he tasted NA's so called love ,power of being agnihotri and money too he is completely changed.now he is buying expensive gifts for sojal who always carved for such things and for jyothi too.varad is intelligent too unlike shlok who always thinks emotionally.he has  all the traits to become NA .how long he deceive to earn what he wants is to seen..he thinks and executes smoothly that's a big plus point for him. Baba will now be hoodwinked .
I am liking the indirect way in which he is punishing NA. NA needs this and much more. he must go through this to understand the pain he inflicted on shlok. But what about his misdeeds done to anjali I don't know how cv s gonna do justice to Anjali.
Sojal becoming Anjali.i don't think sojal has that resilience that Anjali had.but if she is trapped in love then most probably she will do what he says. She will need some kind of jolt to wake up from this .
I still think she has some goodness in her and probably in future she will realize that varads definition of love is not right.its the duty of the better half to show the right path when the other one goes the wrong way.i do think the only person varad loves truly is kavya..hope that he won't squeeze the life out of that cutie the same way NA did to shlok.

I know eventhough we r liking what varad is doing to NA.. The moment he turns against shlok we r gonna dislike him..I know it will come in future.

Cvs have good story waiting.lets hope they won't overdue this phase  with side characters and concentrate on ashloks wajood.
Once shlok is able to stand on his two feet he can go back..varad shlok track is waiting..