Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing every thing.
so kkk ppl offer Rithvik as well. Not only Rithvik they ask Raqesh and Hussain, s wife also may be they wanted couples like last season. Finally they got Rashmi nd her husband.
Ashi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

<h1>Delhi Dragons of BCL in Conversation with Tellybytes
</h1>

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQVpWhY34o&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ[/YOUTUBE]

suyush is so funny Bhabhi is in cape town keere khana doosre din subah nikal jayain ge 😆
ok bad joke but do they really have to eat insects in kkk?
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashi22

Thanks for sharing every thing.
so kkk ppl offer Rithvik as well. Not only Rithvik they ask Raqesh and Hussain, s wife also may be they wanted couples like last season. Finally they got Rashmi nd her husband.

Oh they wanted Raqesh and Tina in KKK too. Why does Colors want to bring couples in ðŸ¤”
Thankfully this time we have contestants who believe in more action and less unnecessary drama.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Yes I saw Hussain nd Riddhi interview nd they said they were offered.
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

suyush is so funny Bhabhi is in cape town keere khana doosre din subah nikal jayain ge 😆
ok bad joke but do they really have to eat insects in kkk?

I dont know about last season, but the original international seasons of Fear Factor had contestants eating insects.
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

I dont know about last season, but the original international seasons of Fear Factor had contestants eating insects.

I thnk it was there in the initial seasons.. bt stopped after few contestants backed out from peforming the task esp the female ones.. so I thnk dey have lessened the reptiles wala part.. but it still does exist i thnk.. havent followed any season lately..
 I thnk from today shooting is starting.. isliye nobody tweeted till now..
Liked Asha's interview where she states tht even RIthvik was offered bt obvious he wld not do it.. also tht I am dependant on him doesnt mean we will always stick together..
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

I thnk it was there in the initial seasons.. bt stopped after few contestants backed out from peforming the task esp the female ones.. so I thnk dey have lessened the reptiles wala part.. but it still does exist i thnk.. havent followed any season lately..
 I thnk from today shooting is starting.. isliye nobody tweeted till now..
Liked Asha's interview where she states tht even RIthvik was offered bt obvious he wld not do it.. also tht I am dependant on him doesnt mean we will always stick together..

Ya no point having these tasks if everyone declines eating them. They might have tasks where insects/reptiles are involved but they wont have to eat them.
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the New AT ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ 
200 is just few 100+ post away  
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love Asha I interview. She is ready to shed her girl next door image and fight her own battles.  The prst of the interview where she basically says she's and independent girl but is very dependent on Rithvik reminds me of an article/interview Rithvik did where they asked him if he like and independent girl or one who is totally dependent on him and he said can't she be both.  Perfect! 

Can someone translate the TB interview please? ðŸ˜ƒ.  The Delhi dragon are a wild bunch i swear. 

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ampliphy

Love Asha I interview. She is ready to shed her girl next door image and fight her own battles.  The prst of the interview where she basically says she's and independent girl but is very dependent on Rithvik reminds me of an article/interview Rithvik did where they asked him if he like and independent girl or one who is totally dependent on him and he said can't she be both.  Perfect! 

Can someone translate the TB interview please? ðŸ˜ƒ.  The Delhi dragon are a wild bunch i swear. 

Was this the IF interview?