Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indiansrock7

Arya I think Suyyash always called Ashu bhabhi because he considers RD as his bro. I find their bond very cute as it shows that you don't have to be blood related to someone to love them like your family.  Touchwood it always stays like this and God bless SuKishVik. But have no clue why Nia left the team. No offense but I don't really like her attitude. 

I see. No offence taken at all.  😆
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

I see. No offence taken at all.  😆

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ
not.here thumbnail

You are always welcome to disagree any time. I only picked Nia to be a part of my FF. She suits the character who has a bit of an attitude anyways. It was just surprising to have ashvik, Nia, Karan and Giaa in one team. They are in my FF. If Arjun and sukirti had been in the team then it would be majorly strange as they are in my FF too. That's all. 😃

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I liked what Asha said in the iv esp about the question on RD coming with her. Like they can't do everything together and glad that Asha wants to fight her own battle. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ampliphy

Mumbai 2014 Nov XVIII(NAP1,ATU3, Alika Swami,): 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi' is a stunt/action reality game show based on the American Fear Factor. The all new season of Khatron Ke Khiladi this year is going to be shot in South Africa in the next couple of months and the show is likely to go on air by end of March or April 2014. Director Rohit Shetty will be hosting the fifth season.

Asha Negi 

Asha Negi is an Indian television actor known for her role in PavitraRishta and winner of dance reality show NachBaliye 6'
Height:            5'6"
Biggest Fear:    Heights, Water & Retiles
Greatest Strength:       Positivity
Training For:   1 Year
Fear Means:     KhatronKeKhiladi

KhatronKeKhiladiSelf Meter: 3 Stars

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Saw this on twitter.

ZaYa Addict @lailakhan91  

#KhatronKeKhiladi participants n crew were in Cape Town on 19th nov n they wil b returning on 22nd dec confirmed by d member of #KKK !

So I guess the shooting for KKK will be for the whole month. Hmm but what will happen to the SA cruise though??

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww AT 199!! Congrats guys! Its been a long journey!
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think for cruise we will have to wait untill 5th Dec. But showtime still promoting both Ashvik on twitter nd Facebook. Desh even phone them
And they said Asha has not cancelled her trip.
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really think Asha will get  days off to go on the cruise. She can't disappoint her fans. This has been schedule since February and people have paid good money to see AshVik not just Rithvik and that other guy.  We will have to be patient and see what happens. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
therealshilpashirodkar

2 days ago

R pavvy with asha n anoushka...

instagram.com/p/vpEot3u8Xk/

therealshilpashirodkar

2 days ago

Ashanegi... The sweetest now in cape town... Fighting fear

instagram.com/p/vpDbXju8fM/