SaHil- SeHan TS: revelations and confessions (updated on page 1)

shraddhask thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone... I am Shraddha. (nt so active member)Good to see u all after such a long time. I love Sahil and I am missing them real badly. This is something I wrote a few days ago.. hope u'll nt hate it atleast.        :-P ;-)

Sunehri in Aahil's room thinking about her meeting with Sanam. She knew she was doing it for money but somehow it felt just nt right. She was regretting her behaviour towards Sanam. She felt bad for that girl...
      " Bechari ladki kya halat ho gayi hai uski. Thik se khadi bhi nahi ho pa rahi thi. pata nahi ki wo 'pan ki dukan' use thik se khana bhi deti hai ya nahi... Bappa, plz use jyaada chot na lagi ho meri wajah se..."
        Just then Aahil entered the room breaking her chain of thoughts.
S-: Aahil... aap?
A-: ha main.. kyun yaha nahi aa sakta?
S-: mera wo matlab nahi tha.
        Aahil stood in front of her and took her hands in his,
A-: tumhe pata hai Sanam, main aaj bahut darr gaya tha.
S-: ???
A-: Aaj agar us car blast ki vajah se tumhe kuchh ho jata to shayad me ji nahi pata.
S-: (in mind) oh that... vaise to maine us pan ki dukan ko bol rakha hai iss bare me.. par me iss Sanam ke chakkar me bhul hi gayi.
A-: Tum.meri zindagi ho Sanam. Tumne mujhe jeena sikhaya hai. Hasna, muskurana, pyaar karna maine tumse seekha hai. Mai nahi reh sakta tumhare bina I love u Sanam...
     Sunehri had tears in her eyes bcoz of his confession. She wantrd to yell that she is nt HIS Sanam. she is someone else's. Her heart belongs to someone else. but she couldn't. Lucky girl.. she thought.
A-: Isliye maine socha hai ki hum kal nikah karenge.. isn't it a good news?
Sunehri stared at him.in shock and horror.
A-: kya baat hai tum.khush nahi ho?
S-: (composing herself) aisa nahi hai. I am very happy.
A-: to phir... ( he leaned in to.kiss her but thoughts of Rehan filled her mind and she pushed him and moved back)
A-: kya baat hai Sanam?
      She couldn't hold herself anymore and said, " Mai apki Sanam nahi hun Mr. Ibrahim.
     Aahil was too shocked to react. still he responded, what??? Ye kya mazak.laga rakha hai. Its not funny..okay?
S-: Mai.sach keh rahi hun. Apke hotel.launch ke function me jab lights off huyi thi tab maine apki wife ke saath jagah badli thi. Sanam ko kidnap kar liya gaya hai aur mujhe uski jagah lene ke liye paise mile hai.
        Aahil was numb. He sat on the floor and tears streamed down from.his eyes. But he looked up at her with his rage filled eyes.
A-: To phir... Sanam kaha hai?
S-: wo main nahi janti. Mujhe sirf paiso se matlab hai.
A-: kitni ghatiya ho tum? Agar tum.paise mangati naa to bhi main tumhe de deta.
S-: keh to mai bhi ye sakti hun, kaise aadmi ho tum itne din se tumhare ghar me tumhari biwi ki jagah koi aur reh raha hai aur tum shak tak nahi hua? Itna hi pyaar karte ho apni biwi se?
        Somewhere she was right. He should have figured tge difference but he couldn't.
A-: paise kisne diye tumhe?
S-: wo...
A-: bolo jaldi, time nahi hai mere pass
S-: Razia bi... aur tumhari biwi zinda hai. Aaj hi dekha maine use.. ayi thi apni behen ki shaadi me tumse milne... par maine use tumse milne nahi diya
A-: How dare u????

I am.stopping here. Do.let me know how it was. Good or bad anything. :-)Edited by shraddhask - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice...continue soon.
AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
update soon cant wait for next part love suehri can u have sehan part as well i like there scenes plz plz
nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great start. pls do continue, would like to read more!!!
shraddhask thumbnail
I am sooo happy with the brother reunion. So here is the 2nd chapter.

Part 2

Aahil got up from the floor and came forward. His eyes were burning which scared Sunehri.. "kab ayi thi Sanam?"
S-: wo.. wo tab
A-: SPEAK UP... he yelled.
S-: Jab main chudi dhundhane ka natak kar rahi thi tab...
A-: kya kiya tumne uske saath?
S-: maine use... pan se maara aur wo behosh ho gayi.
A-: Tumne us haath bhi kaise lagaya??
        She was standing in a corner.. scared.
A-: Tum.ladki ho isliye bahut tameez se baat kar raha hun me tumse. Lekin agar Sanam ko.kuchh bhi hua to Sanam ki kasam.I'll nt spare u.
           By then, Rehan came outside Aahil's room as he has heard their voices and seems like Aahil is real angry.
R-: ( hesistately knocks on the door)
Aahil.bhai.. aap thik hai?
            Sunehri somewhat felt relieved hearing Rehan's voice which brought Aahil back to his senses.
A-: Razia bi?? Sanam?
          He opened the door where Rehan was standing.
R-: Aahil bhai...
A-: Rehan... mai Sanam.ko dhundhane ja raha hun. and he stormed out of the room.
R-: Sanam?? Kya matlab Aahil bhai?? but Aahil was out of his sight.
Rehan looked at the open door and spotted someone shaking with fear. He opened the door ajar.
R-: Sanam... Aise kyun khadi ho? aur Aahil bhai?
      Sunehri just looked at him with tears in her eyes and he knew she was not Sanam.
R-: Sunehri...
           Sunehri just ran into his arms. She needed some peace, assurity that someone is with her. Rehan too hugged her back. He was also longing for the touch from months. Still he needed some answers so after a while he broke the hug and looked at her. She was like a small kid.
R-: Tum yaha kaise ayi Sunehri? dekho plzz daro mat.. batao ki.kya baat hai?
S-: and she narrated the whole incident till from the hotel.launch to what just happened a while ago.
          Rehaan listened to everything that she said patiently and said..
R-: Tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha Sunehri. Sanam ek bahut achhi ladki hai. Wo sapne me bhi kisika bura nahi chahegi.
S-: Mujhe pata chala Rehaan.. lekin mujhe paiso ki jarurat thi apse dur jane ke.liye.. Main hamesha ke liye yaha se chale jana chahati thi lekin...
        Rehan put a finger on her lips and said, " Main tumse pyaar karta hun Sunehri aur main nahi chahta ki kabhi bhi tum mujhse dur ho jao. Main hamare rishtey ko ek aur chance dena chahta hun. kya tum.mera saath dogi?"
       Sunehri was beyond shocked. The man she loved wanted a place in her life after whatever she did. She just nodded her head in a yes.
       Rehaan hugged her again and made her sit on his bed and signalled her to lay down. She bent down kissed her forehead and said,
R-: Main Aahil bhai ke saath hun, mujhe Sanam ki talash me jaana hai.
        With that he left the room leaving an astonished Sunehri behind.
        On the other hand, Aahil had successfully got Sanam's address and stormed off in the direction leaving that "Pan ki dukan" means Razia bi with the police and Rehaan.
        Aahil reached a deserted place which was more.like a small hut or a out of service place. He peeped in through the window and the sight in front of his eyes burned his eyes.
      Sanam was sitting in a chair, her hands tied and a cloth in her mouth. She was trying hard to keep her eyes open but in vain... maybe bcoz of sedatives.
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If only this happened in the real drama! I loved this and I hope you update soon
heena24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved both the parts to the core
Update soon😃
Asyaaaa2910 thumbnail
Cont soon 
Nice 
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very NYC plz update next soon
shraddhask thumbnail
So sry for being late. I was having my exams will update today or tmrw.