Bindaas Bol CC #1 - Invite Only

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome friends :)
</div>
Great name suggestion Nishiji..

Please have fun folks.. Band bajao.. rile each other (wthout crossing limits) ... aur most importantly enjoy yaar.. no one is our rishtedar in BB.. to hum kyo jagda mol le ;)

Lets enjoy an open and free discussion but without hatred

My motto: Entertain karoge to 🥳... taalliya milegi... compliments and support.. baaki sab... sirf gaaliya hi gaaliya... pakaya to aur bhi.. aur dogalpan and neechta .. even more so...

Ganda hain par dhanda hain yeh!!! 😆😆😆

Chalo... still watching epi .. bbs :) and welcome all :)

Members:

KJasoosChulbulP
liberiangirl
Pr1yanka
rupa_6
Nishita123
Beautyandbrain
Pri_Bs
DangerouslySafe
 --SH7_Sunny--
Rorgerrocks
CaptainCharisma
--DewDrops--
rogerrocks

will add more as they join/post...
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the invitation KJCP.
Just finished watching the episode.  It was a decent one.  Wonder why everyone thinks it was boring.  I liked it.

This girl Sonali pisses me off to no end!  Faltu mein she was creating a scene.  I really hope she goes this weekend.

And what's with Puneet getting emotional for everyone and everything!  I have a feeling that he likes Pritam/Praneet more than Gautam.   Pritam was such a sport when given the punishment.  Nice to see him this way. 

Regarding Di-Gautam, it is so evident that Gautam is just having fun...nothing else ðŸ˜†

I don't know why, I felt bad for Upen in the precap

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Thanks for the invitation KJCP.

Just finished watching the episode.  It was a decent one.  Wonder why everyone thinks it was boring.  I liked it.

This girl Sonali pisses me off to no end!  Faltu mein she was creating a scene.  I really hope she goes this weekend.

And what's with Puneet getting emotional for everyone and everything!  I have a feeling that he likes Pritam/Praneet more than Gautam.   Pritam was such a sport when given the punishment.  Nice to see him this way. 

Regarding Di-Gautam, it is so evident that Gautam is just having fun...nothing else ðŸ˜†

I don't know why, I felt bad for Upen in the precap

I think goti was OTT with sonali.. why is he punishing her after pritam... thoda weak that aaj for sure...

punty seriously.. so many tears.. time of month for him and his new title is drama queen 😆

upin... he had no clothes on his scale.. 😆😆😆... u are v emotional .. this guy has no game.. sorry but he needs to go...😆

as for moorghi and goti... yeh shaadhi ho kar rahegi... chaude mein kissie ke saath.. 😆😆😆😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanx for the invite jasoos😊
Always keep cool in bb n in India forum is my motto ðŸ˜†
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam was for sure after Sonali ðŸ˜†
But I thought Ali too used to do the same thing, didn't he?  I myself got confused whether Gautam can or cannot punish others, because Ali definitely used to punish ppl when they do not listen.

Puneet ka kuch zyaada hi ho gaya aaj.  I think the only reason he wants to keep this group together is so that he can target others and for that he needs numbers

Haanji mein bhi emotional hoon, Puneet ji ki tarah...that's why I felt bad for Upen.  He didn't have a single thing on the scales.  It hurts na?

Hi Pr1yanka!
Edited by liberiangirl - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Thanx for the invite jasoos😊

Always keep cool in bb n in India forum is my motto ðŸ˜†

Ekjactly :)
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Gautam was for sure after Sonali ðŸ˜†

But I thought Ali too used to do the same thing, didn't he?  I myself got confused whether Gautam can or cannot punish others, because Ali definitely used to punish ppl when they do not listen.

Puneet ka much zyaada hi ho gaya aaj.  I think the only reason he wants to keep this group together is so that he can target others and for that he needs numbers

Haanji mein bhi emotional hon, Puneet ji ki tarah...that's why I felt bad for Upen.  He didn't have a single thing on the scales.  It hurts na?

Hi Pr1yanka!

Hi lg...puneet Kya drama par drama kar raha tha yaar...matlab I just don't know whether I'm irritated with him or Finding him funny or not...so confusing...waise toh nigs koi kam dq nahi hai par puneet ussey Kahe dq toh woh khud Kya hai...it is like when puneet was calling Ali n telling him u r double dholki...Arrey par puneet..y r the original double dholki...matlab real life mein bhi puneet aisa hi tha chakkar hai?😆
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the invite Jasoos! :)

Today's episode was too much hum saath saath hai type with the all the hugging. My mom was like they're hugging as if it's the last day of BB... farewell of sorts. ðŸ˜†

Punz tau made me laugh. Why was he crying for Pritam on Praneets shoulder hahaha and then I think (?) again while hugging Upen. ðŸ˜† 

Gautam kia Sonali ke peeche pad gaya- it was not necessary when you've already given your dandh to Pritam. Should've not brought it up. Was annoying.  
& Hasn't almost everyone said she's kaamchor no. 1 par bhi woh abhi tak bolti hai 'kaun aisa bolta hai mein mera kaam nahi karti hoon.' ðŸ˜†

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I think goti was OTT with sonali.. why is he punishing her after pritam... thoda weak that aaj for sure...

punty seriously.. so many tears.. time of month for him and his new title is drama queen 😆

upin... he had no clothes on his scale.. 😆😆😆... u are v emotional .. this guy has no game.. sorry but he needs to go...😆

as for moorghi and goti... yeh shaadhi ho kar rahegi... chaude mein kissie ke saath.. 😆

Sonali stuff was totally uncalled for...I'm just bored wahi kaamchor thing...kuchh aur Karo yaar...thankfully Gautam vs rest over hua hai
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forgot to add - Ali seemed so genuine today when was talking about his mother and that he has never disrespected a woman. Makes me wonder about the whole kambal mein chambal w/Sonali - but we'll never really know.