Samarth Shandilya to enter Channel V's Sadda Haq - My Life My Choice

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OH NO ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
source-Telly chakkar

Actor Samarth Shandilya will enter Channel V's Sadda Haq - My Life My Choice in today's episode. This Beyond Dreams Productions show is presently focussing on the new world of Sanyukta (Harshita Gaur), wherein she has managed to get herself a job at an engineering college.

In the episode to be aired today, Sanyukta will start to live in a paying guest accommodation, and this is where she will bump into the super IT geek guy, essayed by Samarth.

As per sources, "Samarth's character will turn out to be problematic to Sanyukta, as he will share the room next to Sanyukta's. The man who would be a womaniser will start flirting with Sanyukta, and will also keep drunk always."

Samarth who has featured in Channel V's Gumrah awaits the release of his movies Sabki Bajegi Band and Maal Road Dilli. He has also featured in Anurag Kashyap's short film for MTV, titled Trip in Goa. He has also been part of the reality shows Kidnap and Dare To Death on Channel V.

When contacted, Samarth confirmed his entry in Sadda Haq in tonight's episode.

Watch for his entry in the Channel V show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs !! just hope ki wid this new entry Sandhir relationship doesn't get spoil I've started praying
sandhir4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲
what is this new siyapaa???
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now this is getting on my nerves... Vikram, Rajvir n now this new guy... Gimme a break... CVs need to think something else...
Btw tfs...
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh well. I hope this brings some excitement in the show!
His character sounds like that of Maddy in Suvreen Guggal. Hopefully he'll be positive too.
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Now this is getting on my nerves... Vikram, Rajvir n now this new guy... Gimme a break... CVs need to think something else...

Btw tfs...

And another super Geek.. Now from my field.. But one thing remains same.. He is Tharki.. Lolololol.. And Talli also.. ðŸ˜†.. Why should only mechanical guys bear all the badnaami.. ðŸ˜†
SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs :)
New problems xD
priya2701 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs!!! :)

Its high time.. Creatives should concentrate on Randhir also... I dun know about others but still i gurantee most of us watch Sadda Haq only For Param Singh that is our Randhir..n ofcz for Sandhir...
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2701

Tfs!!! :)

Its high time.. Creatives should concentrate on Randhir also... I dun know about others but still i gurantee most of us watch Sadda Haq only For Param Singh that is our Randhir..n ofcz for Sandhir...

Ya they have to show his story also..wat about his challenge to his Mom?? How will he become a bada aadmi if all he does is chauffeur her around? 
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

And another super Geek.. Now from my field.. But one thing remains same.. He is Tharki.. Lolololol.. And Talli also.. ðŸ˜†.. Why should only mechanical guys bear all the badnaami.. ðŸ˜†

Woh aaya toh , I was like, enter another tharki...😆