Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Ya they have to show his story also..wat about his challenge to his Mom?? How will he become a bada aadmi if all he does is chauffeur her around? 

Agree they should 
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok why all new guys in this show behind sanyu???
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Omg.. nooo... :(((

Tfs :(((
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS!
god knows what is gng in CV's mind!abhi Rajveer toh handle ho nhi rha & a new guy has entered!grt! 😡
vaise CV's made it clear that stry is about Sanyukta & not abt sandhir!Thoda bht Randhir ko dikha rhe hai to keep the
trps up! 😡
i have no probs with sanyu's character but the prob is storyline!CV's really need to show some more entertainment
then just showing sanyu's probs.!I liked today's epi but this new guy entry is getting on my netves! 😡
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Why are the cv's trying to show that the whole world are filled with MCP's??? ðŸ˜µ

And to top it all why only male entries every second day??? You don't have time to show Randhir more than 4 minutes now,but have plenty of time for a new male entry
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Why are the cv's trying to show that the whole world are filled with MCP's??? ðŸ˜µ

And to top it all why only male entries every second day??? You don't have time to show Randhir more than 4 minutes now,but have plenty of time for a new male entry

They are trying to help the television industry by employing new actors on this show!! Is liye the new entries!! ðŸ˜†N male entries coz this show is her story against his story!! 
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

They are trying to help the television industry by employing new actors on this show!! Is liye the new entries!! ðŸ˜†N male entries coz this show is her story against his story!! 

@bold in that case even female actor's are very much unemployed😆
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

@bold in that case even female actor's are very much unemployed😆

That's why the next line..male entries only!! Coz 22 mins ke episode main they show her for 20 mins along with the other men in the show..Bechari baki ladkiyan ko screen space kaise milega..n casting wale bhi MCp hain shayad , is liye no female only male entries...😆😆
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tfs Dear
what CVS want to show Us (Viewer)...same track MCP...MCP..MCP🥱
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ab mcp s kum hai show per ek aur ko introduce kar raha hai
vikram nd rajveer ko bardash nahi kar pa raha hai hum ab ek aur dont know cvs kya soch ke ye new entry karvaya
hope sandhir ke beech mein kuch mu na ho
tfs :)))