NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ONE SHOT : ASR and Sukhi face to face!
GENRE: SAD, HEART WRENCHING,

"Sukhi ji, tussi bohat hi ziyada funny ho!" (Sukhi ji, you are too funny) Khushi said.

"Sachi, Khushi ji, tuhanu lagda main funny hoon?" (Really, Khushi ji, you think I am funny?) Sukhi asked.

"Yes, Sukhi ji, you are very funny. More funny than my khadoos husband. I would say my husband has no sense of humour. Can you please say that again? "I Lav you!" Just for me!"

Sukhi jumped up on his feet and did Khushi's favourite "I lav you!"

"Sukhi ji, you are too good!" Khushi said in an excitement.

"Really? You know what that girlfriend of mine, Alia, she said girl will run away if I will say I lav you!"

"No, not at all Sukhi ji. She doesn't love you then just the way you are. You know what I have actually fallen in love with you, you are absolutely the best Mr. Right. We have so many similarities. First similarity is we both love Salman ji!"

"Oh really, Khushi ji, I can't tell you I love Salman bhai a lot!"

"Yes, Sukhi ji. I saw your desi vibes on facebook. I like them every time you post the new ones. I am die hard fan of yours. Your different looks of Salman ji, too good. I have fallen in love with you!"

"Khushi ji, please don't say I lav you again and again, you are so pretty that I will fall in love with you!"

"Awww!" she said.

"Sachi, Salman bhai ki kasam!" (Really! I swear on Salman bhai!) He said and they both held their hands in each other hands and looked into each other's eyes and fluttered their eyelashes. "How romantic!" both muttered. And Khushi fed him her favourite jalebi.

"Khushi!" ASR roared as he saw them together.

Sukhi jumped in fear and hugged Khushi from behind. "Sher aa gaya, sher aa gaya!" ( Tiger has come, tiger has come) he screamed.

"Arnav ji," Khushi yelled. "See you scared my Sukhi ji!"

"Khushi, I am your husband. And what the eff you are doing with this ugly version of Salman khan?!"

"Arnav ji, how dare you call him ugly?! He is my best friend."

"And she my cum girlfriend ji!" Sukhi said. "And what you called me ugly?"

"Yes, I dared to call you ugly. By the way I dont need to dare to talk to a mosquito like you! And who the hell you are?!"

"Oh myself, Sukhi ji, I am an actor. Born in Punjab, brought up in Delhi. I am here in Mumbai for the past two years. But dare I get to play a role of a dead body in CID. What's wrong in me man?"

"What is right in you first tell me? And Khushi would you ask him go from here? Or should I throw him out? And wait, isn't he the one whose vibes you watch on FB? Same Sukhi who use his spit to wet his hair?"

"See, you are famous. People like him are too jealous!" Khushi taunted.

"Shut up, just shut up, Khushi. And you stay away from my wife."

"Arnav ji, you have no right to talk to my Sukhi ji like this. I am the one who is holding his hand, not him!"

"Wait, Khushi ji, your husband looks so like me!"

"Was this crazy Khushi less that this sukhi has come too?" ASR growled as he fumed.

"Arnav ji, who did you tell to come here anyways then? Why don't you let me enjoy with Sukhi ji? Do you even know he is Salman ji's die hard fan?"

"How would I know?"

"Now I have told you, right?" Khushi retorted.

"Khushi ji, why your husband is so angry?"

"It's his habit!" She said. "Arnav ji, Sukhi ji has every trait that I needed in my husband. He is Salman Khan ji's fan, he eats food all the time just like me, and we both like to talk loud, and dance in Salman ji's style. You have none of such traits!"

"Aww...Khushi ji, you are too good. Tussi mainu emotional kar dita aa." (You have made me emotional.)

"Sukhi ji, aww...don't cry, please. I won't be able to see tears in your eyes! Arnav ji, just move away, me and Sukhi ji are going to go and watch a "Kick" movie," she said and pushed ASR away and took Sukhi out of the room.

"How about I kick his ass and throw him out?" ASR said.

"Oohhh!" Sukhi screeched in fear as ASR again yelled.
"Khushi ji, your husband is arrogant!"

"Don't care, I don't care about him either. It's his habit. I am used to it now. Now let's go and watch a movie!"

"Khushi ji, I lav you!"

"I lav you too, Sukhi ji!"

Poor ASR stood alone and wondered that was how highly his wife thought of him after she found this another die hard fan of Salman Khan.

Hehe just a little piece of writing I thought I should write. It's just a post written for fun. No fun is intended. Sukhi and ASR are both dear to my heart as they both are played by my Barun Sobti! So no offence! No Belens in your hands should be!

Hope you guys liked it!
Edited by NidhiAS.Raizada - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! That's nice and funny too!
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it yaar...

I lav you...
Wet his hair with his spit...
Salman ji get ups...
Foodie Sukhi...

Loved all about him...jus lyk my ASR..

Thanks for OS dear...

If trailer brings this,I cant wait for real picture ...
peachygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super!!! hilarious!!
laaaved it!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
poor ASR
i feel for him
his wife rejected him for sukhi
now he knows what rejection feels like
this was funny
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was hillarious one...

True, Sukhi is more closer to kushi than ASR because both are crazy...
x.titli.x thumbnail
Jab ASR met Sukhiii !!!!!!! THIS WAS EPIC 😆🤣poor ASR though.
Thanks for sharing 🤗

Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Epic Os!🤣

Awesome !!!
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it!!!
Poor ASR ðŸ¤£
ShiningHearts thumbnail