Arshi SS : Child Marriage Pt-8 upt on Pg-121

Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all, I know I have lot in my plate... but this is dedicated to all my readers who supported me even when I gave late updates, the readers who started reading my work. This will be short story and will end soon... I will give fast updates on this and end... I hope you all love it...This is a SS to tell thanks to each one of you.

INDEX
PART-2     PART-3     PART-4     PART-5     PART-6     PART-7     PART-8

PART-1

Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood. Khushi is a orphan without a family. Arnav has a problem in in his Kundali and rectify that his family got him married to Khushi without the knowledge of orphanage by tipping the Nanny of Khushi. Khushi was 5 years old and Arnav was 8 years old. Now Khushi is 25 years old and is working as a freelance fashion designer and also is incharge of a new event management wing opened by orphanage to increase their income as well as to help the unemployed in the orphanage. Her Nanny (whom she addresses as amma) is seriously ill and has called Khushi to hospital to speak.
Khushi - Amma...why are you stressing yourself (Making her sit on the bed)
Amma - Khushi...I wanted to tell you something before I die
Khushi - Amma how many times to tell you not to talk like this. You get well soon, then we shall speak
Amma - No Khushi... its already late...I need to tell you rather confess something
Khushi - What happened amma? You sound very tensed and serious
Amma - It's a very serious matter Khushi. I am not sure how you would take it.
Khushi - Amma you are scaring me...
Amma - I should be scared dear not you (She picks a kit bag, open it and shows a pic of small Khushi with a another small boy in a wedding attire.) See this

Khushi - Arey, this is my pic when I was small... is this a pic from any competition? Must be I am wearing a wedding dress...
Amma - No Khushi, this is your wedding photo
Khushi - What?
Amma - Yeah, (She narrates the whole story how she cheated the warden and took Khushi out when she was 5 and got her married for returning her loans.) I am sorry Khushi... this sin was really eating me since the day I fell ill. I dint want to die with this guilt. Please forgive me.
Khushi - Amma...why did you hide this from me? I am...married... who are they? Why did they leave me and go
Amma - I just know that its a Raizada family, nothing more. Their son had a issue in his horoscope so they wanted him to get married at that age. Since it illegal they wanted any random girl just for name sake and I (She sobs) I made you a scape goat for my need, their need. (Khushi had tears...such a big truth of her life coming out in such a manner)
Khushi - Hmmm...whatever was written in my fate has happened...you were just a reason...I dont have any ill feelings about you...may be you situation made you use me that way...you rest now...I shall meet you again
Amma - Khushi...Keep this bag with you...they had opened a account and were transferring money for your needs...I couldnt use that fully for you as the warden would have doubted but trust I never used any money from that. They also gave you few things in marriage. This is all yours. (Khushi just takes the bag and leaves from there)
KHUSHI'S ROOM
Khushi came back and was restless. She dint know what to do after knowing the truth. She was looking at the pic
Khushi - Why has god made my life like this? Everything was settling down and this truth shattered it again into pieces. What do I do? Who is he? Does he know that he is married to me or is he also kept in darkness like me...What if he again married...Amma was telling they are rich...let me check if I can get any clue (She opens the bag finds the pass book where every month 30 thousand was getting deposited in her account. 2 lac were with drawn at the time when she needed for fashion designing course. Amma had told her she took some loan and have to return once she get that money and there was no hurry.) So the 2 lac were from this account...(She watches that she had a huge amount in her account) What will I do with this money? Its all transferred anonymously. (She searched more in bag and found her wedding dress, Wedding chain, Sindoor box, A ring with a initial "A".
Seeing all this she started crying bitterly

Khushi - I dint get any clue...God please help me...(After a long time she picked everything and packed it again in the same bag and kept aside in safe place. She just wore the ring as it never would create any doubts on her marriage. The ring was made a bigger size not the baby size hence it fitted her)
NEXT DAY
A donor had come to Khushi's orphange. Since Khushi was managing all the accounts for orphanage. The Caretaker called her. The donor was sitting in Caretaker's room. Khushi comes in.
Khushi - Namaste Madam
Caretaker - Namaste come in Khushi...Sir she is Khushi...she is the one who manages accounts for us. I am becoming old you see...also she is the one who manages event management wing...so please discuss with her about your plan.
Donor - Sure. Hello Beta
Khushi - Namaste Sir
Caretaker - Khushi he is Pranav Singh Raizada (Listening to surname...Khushi was shocked...since yeterday she had prayed the god 100 times to give clue and here it was...but this was too much to digest and she was lost) Khushi...are you listening beta...
Khushi - Yes madam... (She manages herself not to show her true emotions) Tell me Sir...what was the plan and how may I help you?
Pranav - I am going to handover the Raizada business to my son. We are arranging a huge party to announce the same. Since I wanted the fresh talent to grow I thought of giving this responsibility to new event management wing opened by this orphanage.
Khushi - Thats very nice of you sir... Thanks for considering us...
Pranav - My pleasure... So could you please come up with some themes and ideas at the earliest...I will finalize among them and then you can start working on it...
Khushi - Ok Sir...I would...for that I need few details...(She gets to know that the party would be in Raizada guest house and it would be held after 2 weeks. She also takes all other necessary details).. Ok sir thanks...i would come up with themes after 3 days...
Parnav - Ok... please come and meet me in my office, here is my card...(Khushi takes the card and smiles.) I shall take a leave now...will wait for you to come up with themes. Ensure you call up and take appointment from the reception number given.
Khushi - Sure Sir... (Pranav leaves and Khushi comes back to her room in a more messed up state...) Raizada...will he be related to my past? But he is Singh Raizada... should I check with Amma? Will she know (By then she recieves a call from hospital) What...how?...She was fine when I met her yesterday...ok (It was call to inform Amma had passed away. Khushi went to hospital and finished all final rituals, came back and had bath) My last hope is also gone. How will I find out with only a childhood pic and a surname raizada...there would be so many...(He eyes fell on the card given by Pranav...) Oh I need to prepare themes. (She started working on themes)
RAIZADA MANSION
Pranav has come back and talking to Aarthi his wife in their room
Pranav - Seeing that girl I remembered the little girl whom we got Arnav married to, even her name was Khushi. I think we should try to find that girl Aarthi
Aarthi - You think I never wanted to do that. Specially after Chotte declared that he would not marry anyone as he is already married.
Pranav - I feel we did a big mistake at that time not knowing completely about that girl.
Aarthi - You yourself know that we have tried all means and maa never let us know any ore details and now she is no more to discuss further. I sometimes feel our only son will remain unmarried as a compensation of the cheating we did to that little soul
Pranav - Dont get emotional Aarthi... I just told what I felt... we shall try and convince Arnav. Its been 2 years since we spoke on this topic so we can try again.
Aarthi - I hope he agrees this time.
AFTER 3 DAYS
Khushi prepared 5 themes and she wanted to show them. She came to Raizada head office. She had forgot to take appointment and was not entertained by the staff. But Khushi was adamant not to go back without meeting. Arnav had come in just see the office and was walking though the reception and saw this girl sitting and waiting. Pranav was out of town to attend a urgent meeting. Arnav enquires in reception
Arnav - I have been watching that girl since long time. Is there any interview scheduled for her? Any payments pending?
Receptionist - No sir. She is waiting for Pranav Sir o show the business handover party themes. She has come without appointment and she is not believing me even after I informed Sir is out of town.
Arnav - Ok I will take care. (He comes to Khushi) Hello miss
Khushi - Khushi...
Arnav - Haan Khushi What?
Khushi - I dint get you
Arnav - Surname?
Khushi - I am an orphan... I dont have a surname
Arnav - Oh I am Sorry Khushi...The thing is Papa is out of town so you may have to come tomorrow to show these themes.
Khushi - Actually I have come from far...its very hard for me to travel so long everyday...(She hesitates and tells) we cant waste money like this in orphanage... (Arnav never thought this way. He feels bad)
Arnav - Ok let me check the themes then if you dont mind... (Khushi gets happy)
Khushi - Sure...
Arnav - I dont have a cabin yet so we use papa's cabin as of now (They both go in and Khushi shows and explains her themes. The 5 themes she showed as below)

Arnav - Hmmm I like Theme 3 and Theme 5...I shall keep these with me and will show to papa when he comes home tonight. He will call you to confirm which one you need to work on. (while giving the papers they both watch each others rings. Arnav had a K in his ring which is of same pattern as the one Khushi was wearing. Though they both got a little suspicion on this co-incidence, Khushi never had courage to ask about. But Arnav was looking for clues to find his wife since he remembered his marriage due to his good memory power since childhood.) This ring...where did you get this ring made...
Khushi - My Amma gave it to me before she passed away (she told half truth unknowingly)
Arnav - Amma? You said you are a orphan...
Khushi - She was my nanny since childhood...I use to call her Amma
Arnav - oh... So this A is for Amma
Khushi - Yeah... (She just agreed not wanting to extend this conversation about the ring)... Here I kept all the papers. I need to leave now. I will be late otherwise.
Arnav - Ok ... (She goes out and Arnav starts watching his ring.)...

When will I solve this mystery...Where are you...please come to me (He closed his eyes)
NIGHT - RAIZADA MANSION
Arnav is talking to his father during dinner
Arnav - Papa...the girl from orphanage had come to office...
Pranav - Oh...Khushi???she came???...I was thinking of calling her since she had never taken appointment.
Arnav - I saw themes and got them from her. Have kept on you study table. I liked 3 and 5. You can have look and confirm her the final one.
Pranav - Ok (Smiles).
KHUSHI'S ROOM
She was thinking of the ring
Khushi - Similar kind of ring...that too K... is it K for Khushi and A as in Arnav?...(hits herself) come on Khushi... you just met them and relating to your marriage... there can be similar kind of rings and there are so many raizadas...think about the themes and its execution.. (Khushi Sleeps)
Edited by Miss Wow - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start .. am loving it .. do continue soon...
zafi thumbnail
Awesome.👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.❤️

Thanks.😃
Crystalcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
something different...looking forward for the next update...😊
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start...loved it..do continue
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what it is about Child Marriage stories that make them so interesting. I like mysteries too.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start. Arnav wants to be with his wife. So cute. Continue soon
Miss Wow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk-1

nice start .. am loving it .. do continue soon...

Yes will post the next part tomorrow... :). Thanks for liking it
Miss Wow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Awesome start. Arnav wants to be with his wife. So cute. Continue soon

I know thats very cute  👏😉
Miss Wow thumbnail

Originally posted by: zafi

Awesome.⭐️