Manik-Nandini OS : Her Tears; His Friendship (Based on 16/11 Precap)

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys fourth day in a row I'm posting another OS this one requested by my dear Sister firefly.. aka Sree

Thank you for being so encouraging all the time and I hope mai apke umeedo mai khari utrungi.

I know this is not how it will occur but hey there's nothing wrong in imagining😆

MaNan OneShot

Her Tears;
His Friendship

Manik and Dhruv wait for Nandini to come out as Manik horned. He waited for a response, yet there was no light in her room neither was she out of her house to see him.

They waited for another 5 minutes. 'Lets go back' Dhruv said.

'No we can't' he paused and continued 'Wait in the car, I'll be back'

'Kahan? Where are you going...?'  before Dhruv could complete his sentence , 'Wait.. I'll be back buddy' said Manik and left.

Manik paced in front of her house 'Andar jau ya nahi..Should I go or not' he manipulated his decision. So he walked around the house and found a window, where he could see the lights were on.

So he decided to peep in, its not the Manik style yet he did it. Just for Nandini.

At the same time it had been 10 minutes since Manik left Dhruv in the car so he decided to find him.

Manik noticed Chacha and Chachi from the window and thought 'Ye dono yaha hai toh voh kaha hai?' (If these two are here then where is she?)

Chachu inside loudly says 'Thoda khao aur thoda' and throws the cake, which lands on Maniks face through the window.

He screams 'Aahh..' Chacha and Chachi sees Manik, they call him in. He explains to Chachi that he came here to drop Nandini and this happened.

Chachi smiles and mutters 'Kitna sona munda hai'

He faintly smiles. Chachi instructs him to go upstairs and take a left - then a right.

Manik starts walking upstairs instead takes a left and then a left instead of a right turn. He knew he was walking into Nandini's room. He slowly opens the door and  notices her crying, Crying her heart out.

Nandini notices Manik she stops sobbing but her tears keep on flowing. She looks at him questionably and he instantly points out at the cake on his face and repeats himself 'Cake laga hai'

She pulls him in while Manik protests 'Nandini..' she makes him sit on her bed. Quickly she grabs a handtowel from her bathroom and wipes his cheeks vigorously, but soon slows down as Manik stares at her. Her eyes would not stop flowing. She stared at his cheek, while he stared at her face blankly hiding all his emotions.

------

At the same time Dhruv gathers up enough courage to knock on Nandini's door.

'Haan kon' Chachi questions.

'Woh mai Nandini ka dost hoon' replies Dhruv

'Kya baat hai aaj sab Nandu se milne raat ke 3:30 am ko aye hai' Chachi thought out loud.

Dhruv faintly smiled. While Chachi asked him to go upstairs.

Dhruv slowly goes upstairs.

--------

Manik could hold himself back anymore, his senses and heart together were overpowering his mind. He raised his hand slowly, but stopped midway. Nandini noticed that, and she stayed still. Blinking her eyes letting those hot tears flow down her cheeks, Manik slowly wiped her tears away.

His touch was so soft and delicate that she felt a chill on her cheeks, she opened her eye lids and stared at him sadly 'Kyun Manik, Kyun' thought her mind. As she sweetly tortured him back with the same gesture, cleaning the cake from his face. They indirectly were stabbing each others heart.

Nandini couldn't hold herself in anymore, and embraced Manik. But he did controlled himself, and didn't hug her back. Which pierced Nandini even more.

Nandini continued and later moved as she finished cleaning his face, Manik kept on staring her retreating back. 'Now you can go, you are clean Manik' said Nandini. Manik was so lost that he didn't hear her. 'Manikkk, you can go'

He stared walking towards the door, while Nandini stared outside of the window looking at his car. At that time Manik walked into her door. 'Ouchh..'

She looked back 'Careful Manik'

'I'm sorry' he said, and walked forward towards her while Nandini walked his way with tears slowly drenching her t-shirt.

He couldn't take it anymore, her tears were effecting him. His eyes were all tear'd up. She stopped midway, as Manik walked forwards she placed her hand on his chest and said 'Stop, please I cannot take it anymore' Manik.

And a tear drop fell from her eye lids, Manik caught it in his palm. 'I can't see you like this Nandu'

'Please, stop making it difficult for me' 'Stop calling me Nandu. You're a liar' she said it all once again on his face but with her eyes closed. Manik caught all the tears she flowed hereafter.

----

Dhruv at the same time couldn't take it anymore and walked in saying 'Manik..'

Manik was shocked hearing Dhruv's voice he wiped his tears and turned around, while Nandini composed herself and stood next to Manik.

'Whats going on here?' he questioned with high curiosity

'Ohh nothing,  I was just leaving'

'Ya ya he was just..' before Nandini could complete Dhruv spoke 'Do you guys think I didn't see what happened here'

'What happened here' Manik questioned pretending nothing happened. But he looked sideways at Nandini and she looked back at him. They stared each other for few seconds.

Dhruv broke the spell 'This is what happened'

'What' she asked.  'Vahi sab jo maine abhi abhi dekha' Dhruv pacified.

'Kya dekha tune buddy' Manik questioned as he played around with his sentences.

----

They all took a deep breath..

'Okay lets start from the beginning, what's going on between you two' Dhruv sternly asked.

Nandini looked onto the floor as if that was more interesting than replying to Dhruv while Manik hit a repeat button 'Kuch nahi' 'Kuch nahi' for every answer.

'Nandini you tell, if you ever considered me as your friend then you'll tell me the truth' said Dhruv

'Woh Dhruv, I'm sorry I should have told you this earlier Manik and I liked each other' well that's what I thought.

'We confessed, we kissed, we proved my fireflies to be right but then no it was all wrong' she sobbed and continued.

'He lied to me that he loved me, he lied to me that he broke up with Alya, he lied to me and played with my feelings'

Dhruv was stunned, while  Manik cried silently.

'He's not with Alya anymore' Dhruv instantly replied. Nandini was shell shocked. 'Why did you lie Manik' to that he didn't utter a word.

'Why did you do that Manik' Dhruv confronted

'Buddy, chod na.. Please'  'Chod na, its between me and her' said Manik

'Ohh so I'm not you're buddy anymore?, okay I'm leaving bye'

'Wait Dhruv... Dhruvvv' he screamed ' I do love her, I love her more than my life, I trust her with my life, yet I broke her cause ..I broke up because of you, because you love Nandini. Because of you'

Nandini couldn't get her eyes off Manik, while Dhruv had tears in his eyes.

She pulled his collar and turned him in her direction. 'Is that so?

'How could you think of me like that Manik' 'How? Did you think I'll say yes to Dhruv if he... ' she paused

'If he confesses? No never Manik Malhotra, No never' she said it loud and clear.

'Dhruv is my friend, a very good and best friend. Nothing else, I never saw him or hinted him in that way' she sobbed

'She is right Manik, she is right. If she loves you and you love her then you guys belong with each other'

'I'm not the right person for Nandini... she's your Nandu' he said as a tear drop fell on his shoe. Nandini walked towards Dhruv and hugged him 'I'm sorry Dhruv but I'm sure you don't love me, and I can only love Manik Malhotra'

'I've and always will be your friend, Nandini Murthy promise'

'Buddy, now promise me one thing you wont trouble my friend Nandini.' he said with a faint smile.

He took Nandinis hand and placed it on Manik's. 'I want the two most important people in my life to be happy.' said Dhruv.

'Lekin buddy, aur tu' questioned Manik. 'Don't worry Alya hai na for my company'

Listening to Dhruvs reassuring words Manik pulled Nandini into a hug. He tightened his grip like never before, but his eyes were wide opened when he couldn't feel Nandini's arms around him.

'I'm sorry Nandu..' he said as he tightened his grip, rolling his eyes back, resting his chin on her shoulder.

'I love you Manik Malhotra, and I from now on trust you for life.'

'Ye hui na baat' saying that Dhruv left with a faint yet satisfying smile on his face.

MaNan hugged and soon Manik broke the hug, and held her face in his hands pressing his lips tightly on her forehead until he felt her smile through the skin.

----

Please leave your feedbacks.

-Shru😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope it happens...
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meri behen...res for now

unres

Aah my soul sister🤗

This one was beautiful...the emotions...Nandini Manik...my heart again went for these two while reading this.❤️

How do you people manage to do all this...all you writers...all the freaking time?😳🤗

Loved it babes!!!❤️
Edited by zohasad2.0 - 9 years ago
kittu431 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was very much needed...i wish this happens!!!!!
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww...it's too much sweet and cute OS...and finally Nandu said " I Love U" 😃
really a nice one 👏
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Aww Shru dat was beautiful..Show mein 'I Love You' mile na mile kam se kam yahaan toh mila..
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice os

hope it comes true...
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful!!!!
I hope this happens!!!!
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!! Cute! Dhruv was so understanding unlike the reality dumbness!!
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wishful thinking. lovely os. love d ending finally in ur os atleast our manan is reunite.