Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tleshni

but apparently they r really having difficulties in moving on😲.. im seriously worried for their mental health..im not joking... I mean for them to go to an extent of writing essays about celebrities indicates they dont have anything good to do in their life i guess... also these aunties ðŸ˜² ...gosh i hope they pay enough attention to their husbands and kids rather than an imaginary tv coupling

😆😆..true..even i am worried for their mental health seriously...😆
admarani2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nw i am worrying that whether they post full interview r nt because of these lunatic idiots and nw i thnk either kv,surbhi shuld gve a slappng reply to those idiots:-@Edited by admarani2 - 9 years ago
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admarani2

Nw i am worrying that whether they post full interview r nt because of these lunatic idiots and nw i thnk either kv,surbhi shuld gve a slappng reply to those idiots:-@

Thats what Im fearing too..... I really hope Frm 32 doesnt take this lunatics seriously and just post the interview...i think the interview contains spoilers as well
kyph21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: admarani2

Nw i am worrying that whether they post full interview r nt because of these lunatic idiots and nw i thnk either kv,surbhi shuld gve a slappng reply to those idiots:-@

i was abt to write that...really hope they give the survir interview...hope they dont stop it cause of some seriously ill people
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar, Watching the promo itself I had big smile on my face. How can people be so cheap and mean?  I cannot agree they are the loyal fans of SJ, if they were then we would do anything to hurt person we like. 
This is total injustice. Here always feel that the leads dont have a much chemistry onscreen and off screen, but when we get it we dont like it. These people are sick, they need to be treated🤢🤢
kyph21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Thanks yaar, Watching the promo itself I had big smile on my face. How can people be so cheap and mean?  I cannot agree they are the loyal fans of SJ, if they were then we would do anything to hurt person we like. 

This is total injustice. Here always feel that the leads dont have a much chemistry onscreen and off screen, but when we get it we dont like it. These people are sick, they need to be treated🤢🤢

suku!!
its just some sick narrow minded jealous people...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kyph21

i was abt to write that...really hope they give the survir interview...hope they dont stop it cause of some seriously ill people

don't worry chillax they will post it 
kyph21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

don't worry chillax they will post it 

ha nafi...they better not edit it also...just loving the grt survir chemistry that has gotten so many people J😆
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ha nafi...they better not edit it also...just loving the grt survir chemistry that has gotten so many people J😆

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

suku!!
its just some sick narrow minded jealous people...

Priya I hope it wont affect their friendship.  The ppl can quote only her earlier days behaviour, sometimes we get close some ppl that is why they become the bestest buddies. This feeling cannot be shared with everyone😕 The worst part is that they are bashing KV for taking advantage of SJ. Arey he is a married man, very much in love with his wife and all three of them share a good relation with each other.