Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

My MIND IS AT SHOCK

How can anyone say these things? I feel so disgusted. Seriously, do these people have nothing better to do than bash others? 

How low can they get? The amount of things they are saying about KV, SJ and even TJ. 🤢

I really have no words to express. Their mind is SICK! 

If you're nice to someone it is taken in the wrong way? Why? Clearly, there's something wrong with their own thinking and not the other way around... ☢️

Argh. It just makes my blood boil from all these stupid comments from the haters. 

Edited by mahwash22 - 9 years ago
mrajput7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
feeling so bad for sj. horrible haters comment on insta hope these comment didn't affect sj life.
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni

Well thats the truth...Surbhi's instagram is filled with hate comments from supposedly her well wishers asking her to stay away from KV because he is using her and SJ is too innocent to notice it😕 There are also others who doubt the authenticity of their relationship etc..

Actually they r not the trp aunties.. they are online aunties who hyperventilate watching their fav onscreen/ offscreen pair go close with each other etc. they screen capture even the smallest interaction of their fav couple and worship it. and now that the pairing is over and the new pairing is more famous and offscreen appears more close they are mightly pissed and they attack the trio of SJ KV and TJ..

There is this group of aunties.. they talk really dirty stuffs about KV and SJ.. it is too sickening to explain...

You hit the nail right on its head here!👏 These people are so pathetic and sad I can't help but laugh at their moral policing and hypocrisy. I feel sorry for them. Really.
admarani2 thumbnail
Seriously really feelng disgustd and bad for karanvir and surbhi...the only reason they are bashng is kv liftd sj in his arms nd hugs her...in f32 fb page ths s d ongng topic of that stupid bashers nd cmprng this one person is sayng that i dnt wnt to reveal the name that before ksg nd sj wnt sit on the same couch they wnt even touch nd talk,they wont do these knd of thngs nd also blamng they were ashamed   that ksg is wrkd ths knd of a girl fr 1year blah blah even i cnt txt in ths as they were using to much harsh wrds against kv cheap minded people;->
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes exactly my thoughts!!! see if u dont like a show or a couple etc then why in the world do u need to keep up with the latest update of the show..?? why torture yourself?.. It is better to just enjoy the old memories of the show rather than spewing hatred everywhere...

reminds me of my own story.. i used to love( as in obsession) with this Zee show.. but then it got ended early to give way to the 2nd season.. when i got to know.. i had never ever visited their forum or knew what the storyline was... the show eventually flopped but i couldnt care less because i was happy with the memory of my own show.. why cant people be the same🤢

ofcourse man! I mean these things hurt you right! Then why are you watching this when you feel like getting tortured when you watch it! Why are you ruining your memories of your fav couple by yourself?  What is meaning of all these? If the couple getting more fame then previous one you need to bash them left and right? ! Seriously its more than too much! There are many other things to do rather than using disgusting words against those you don't like! Move on or dont move on at least don't torture yourself!  
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admarani2

Seriously really feelng disgustd and bad for karanvir and surbhi...the only reason they are bashng is kv liftd sj in his arms nd hugs her...in f32 fb page ths s d ongng topic of that stupid bashers nd cmprng this one person is sayng that i dnt wnt to reveal the name that before ksg nd sj wnt sit on the same couch they wnt even touch nd talk,they wont do these knd of thngs nd also blamng they were ashamed   that ksg is wrkd ths knd of a girl fr 1year blah blah even i cnt txt in ths as they were using to much harsh wrds against kv cheap minded people;->

they are just  a bunch of maniacs who go beserk that their fav coupling isnt as close as current pair so they use all sort of stuffs to attack them...

i have only one thing to ask these mad lunatics.. Imagine if their fav couple does the exact same interview in the same way... Will they bash them saying they r acting immoral... or hyperventilate, faint then quickly make AVI's and creations of the interview and oh yeah dissect each second of it and gush about it?
Edited by tleshni - 9 years ago
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

they are just  a bunch of maniacs who go beserk that their fav coupling isnt as close as current pair so they use all sort of stuffs to attack them...

i have only one thing to ask these mad lunatics.. Imagine if their fav couple does the exact same interview in the same way... Will they bash them saying they r acting immoral... or hyperventilate, faint then quickly make AVI's and creations of the interview and oh yeah dissect each second of it and gush about it?

right🤣
admarani2 thumbnail
The thng that i cnt digest til nw is ksg is nt lke kv he wnt touch and talk with her wnt do that ths nd all...bt d same people are the one who said that how cute KaBhi in offscreen is that hug in d interview in that minute that second,ths pull in ths minute bt i wonder nw where these al thngs gone now by ths post people that i am a ksg hater definitely not til nw i am his fan 1ly bt comparisons is lke blood boilng in me;->
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
some people have to move on seriously...😆
love the SJ and KVB interview promo..😳.one of the best...
F32..this article is the best...excellent way to handle the stupidity...
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

some people have to move on seriously...😆
love the SJ and KVB interview promo..😳.one of the best...
F32..this article is the best...excellent way to handle the stupidity...

but apparently they r really having difficulties in moving on😲.. im seriously worried for their mental health..im not joking... I mean for them to go to an extent of writing essays about celebrities indicates they dont have anything good to do in their life i guess... also these aunties 😲 ...gosh i hope they pay enough attention to their husbands and kids rather than an imaginary tv coupling