Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys
I am sorry to keep you guys waiting. I am having loads of pressure on work front which exhausts me completely when I reach home. 

I  am working on Silent Commitment but my speed is equal to a snail. 

I hope you guys understand😊
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m sorry dear take ur time we wil wait
b.baheti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

I m sorry dear take ur time we wil wait

Please don't say sorry dear😊 You didn't do anything wrong in asking...I am regularly trying to write as and when I get time so will update for sure but can't say when😛
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Barkha! Take your own time dear. Hum tera intezaar karenge.
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Barkha! take your own time. we know whenever u update it will be different and fun too.
So we will wait with full patience.
b.baheti thumbnail

Part-11

"Gurudadaji first of all I am sorry for not understanding who you are" "It is okay my son; it's the mark of a wise man to first understand and then believe in people and things. Keep that habit; it will help you always in future." Raghav then narrated the entire series of incident that happened with them. "Who is she? Why is she after both of us? What have we done that she is haunting us possibly everywhere. I have come over here after ages and I have absolutely no idea why she is trying to harm me?" He looked helplessly towards him waiting for all his questions to get answered.  Guruji took a deep breath. "You are tensed Kunwar Raghav and that's the obvious reaction you have given to the situation, but you are not supposed to do that. You have been chosen to do something huge as well as deep. All four of them were baffled with the words that registered in their ears. Huge and Deep'

"Confused...Right?"  They all nodded in agreement. "I won't answer any of your questions." They were shocked. "But Guru Dadaji their lives are in danger." She stated the obvious fact only to receive another shock. "Not just these two Nandini, now that you both also know the truth, your lives are in danger too." His tone was serious making Raghav and Kalpana realised what damage they have done. In order to share their fears they have exposed their siblings to danger too. "Don't feel guilty." They looked at him with guilt written on their face. "Time has chosen you both" He said looking at Raghav and Kalpana and then looked towards Omi and Nandini and continued "and you two to help them at each and every step."

There was pin drop silence. Sounds of breathing could be heard clearly. Guru dadji has left the place to do his pooja. The four stood there unable to exchange their thoughts as they were completely vague. They were too much afraid or perhaps he left them mystified.

They all turned towards him when he entered in his room again.  His holiness could be felt in the air. Their ambiguous thinking came to stand still by his mere appearance. He sat on his place again and looked towards their direction. "You have to find the truth on your own. This is your journey to unravel the mystery and your fight with the unseen." "But we don't know who is that unseen!" Omkar almost said that in anger. Kalpana glared at her brother. She couldn't believe he'll talk to such a holy saint in such an impolite manner. He lowered his head on realising his mistake. "I'm sorry."

Guruji closed his eyes for meditation.  "Ye...ye toh dhyan mei baith gaye... he didn't answer any of my questions...rather I feel I am more nervous now!" Raghav exclaimed his plight. He felt miserable for being weak before that unseen. "You all should leave now. It is his meditation time." Madhav informed them. They looked at him one more time and started leaving. When Kalpana was about to move out of the room he said with his eyes still closed "To defeat your enemy you should first know everything about him. How much ever powerful you're, if you don't know your enemy you're preparing yourself for defeat.  Go back to the time where she existed and you'll get to know the unseen. " She kept looking at him trying to comprehend the meaning of his words until Madhav signalled her to leave the room.

"Why did we come here?"  Omkar yelled "He didn't answer a single doubt of yours." "I know" "I think we should sit somewhere and discuss this." Nandini suggested on seeing tensed faces of her brother and Omi. They reached hotel and booked a room. Chance of taking risk was not permitted. This was something that should be kept within the four walls.

All four of them took different corners of the room. "Bhaisa" Nandini broke the silence "I think we are just over reacting instead of comprehending. Guru Dadaji is a wise man; he has never left anyone unanswered. I believe we are missing out on something." The conviction in her voice made Kalpana think deeper about the words that echoed in her ears. "So you want to say that he did answer our questions but we failed to understand his way!" "Bhaisa I didn't mean this. But look at the things in this way; he said it's your journey, you have to fight, what does that mean?" "I don't know! I have come to India after ages and as soon as I stepped into my house I became a prey of an unseen. Strange things started happening with me and I have absolutely no idea why?" "Kunwarji please calm down" Omi interrupted in between "there is no point in screaming."

There was again a mystifying silence in the room. While the three minds were completely clouded, Kalpana's thoughts got cleared with the massive thinking she did all through the while to fathom what Gurudadaji tried to explain. No doubt, indirectly Nandini was a big support in this as her arguments helped her to clear her ambiguous thoughts.

Omi eventually observed his sister's unusual silence. He came towards her and asked in a gentle tone "Kalpi" The other brother sister duo looked at her but she was busy in her own thinking. He called her again. "Kalpi" again no reply came from her side. Fear started growing within everybody's heart. Omi came a little more towards her. Raghav too got up from the sofa and came towards her. Nandini stood a little a far behind Omi. He looked at them and they were already looking at him with fear etched on their faces. Finally after putting up all the courage he had in himself he shook Kalpana's shoulder slightly and gasped when she screamed.

She was startled by the sudden touch of some ones hand. She stood up from bed and confronted her brother. "Bhaisa!!! Apne to dara diya hume." "Humne daraya!" He said emphatically. She looked at trio's faces which were completely horrified. "Kya hua?" "Ye to aap bataiye" Nandini replied."Why you people are looking at me as if you have seen some ghost?" "We thought that unseen has possessed you." "Wha...what? Why did you guys think like that?" "Because we called you twice but you didn't hear us. So we assumed the worst." Nandini replied. She sat down again and hid her face in between her palms. Taking deep breaths she resumed "I was thinking about Gurudadaji's words" "Which words" Raghav asked. She repeated those same lines which he told her. "Phir wahi baat" Raghav was irrirated. "How can we go back to the time where she existed when we don't know who she is?"

"She is somewhere related to your family." Kalpana said assertively. All of them were looking at her with certain amount of doubts and curiosity. It was a mixture. "How can you say with so much of confidence that she might be related to our family?" "Because you have been chosen to reveal the mystery associated with that unseen." "Says who?" "You forgot what Guru Dadaji said you have been chosen to do something huge and deep." "So? On the basis of this line you are saying that she is related to our family. Like really! Kalpana let me remind you he also said that time has chosen both of us" His face was hard and his voice was stern. She knew she has dropped a silent but powerful bomb on him but this is the conclusion she has arrived on after so much of thinking.       

"You tell me why strange things started happening to you only after you came back. Why?" "Even I can say the same thing in your case. You also studied in the city. Did anything weird happened with you during that time? I guess No...then why all of a sudden such incidents happened to you? " He countered with equal fervour. "If she is any way related to our family then why didn't she harm me in all these years?" May be she is related to you! She remained mum. She had no counter argument on this point. He smirked slightly but was stunned by the reply that came few minutes later "Whatever Baisa is saying is making sense. May be that unseen is related to our family. May be that is the reason why Babasa was so stubborn to not allow you to comeback. He somewhere knew what could be the possible outcomes of your decision of comeback and that's why many a times he stopped you citing one reason or the other." This was quite new information for Kalpana and Omi whereas this revelation forced Raghav to re-think on Kalpana's words. There was a deafening silence. Silence that was echoed the words of Kalpana and Nandini in everybody's mind. No words were exchanged momentarily.

"Let's assume for now that she is related to Royals somewhere." Omi broke the silence "but the point is how we will get to know about her? It is obvious your family members won't reveal a bit. We are again stuck. This theory has brought us to a dead end." "Munim kakasa" Nandini almost shouted at the top of her voice. "Your family has been serving ours for generations. I am sure he must have full knowledge about her." Her hopes were at peak but crashed when Raghav refuted the idea. "That's not at all a great idea. Munim Kakasa and his fore fathers have been loyal to our family. Even if he knows anything he won't utter a word." 

Kalpana and Omkar remained silent. Nandini got disheartened on her brother's reply. "Then how will we get to know about her?" She asked with waning hope. They were stuck again. The question of how to go into her era to know who she is was clinging on their mind. With no answer from anyone they all left for their home with a determination to analyse the words of Gurudadaji and decode it correctly.

"Aa gaye aap log" Maasa asked her children. She smelt something wrong on seeing their gloomy faces. "Kya baat hai?" "Kuch nai Maasa. bas thodi thakaan hai." "Nandini" Baisa interrupted in between "Well you took your brother for a day out and you came back before so early. It is not even dark yet." This point raised question in Ranisa's mind as well. "Haan...What happened? Hame laga aap bahar se hi raat ka khana kha kar aayenge" "We fought." Raghav came up with an unbelievable excuse which was extremely hard for the two ladies and also for his sister. "With whom?" Buasa inquired. He looked at Nandini for help but she was looking at him furiously to come out with such a stupid excuse. Royals don't fight unnecessarily. She very well knew after with whom the next question will be why and hence was waiting for a very strong reason why he fought and with whom. "Raghav answer me." Buasa asked again. After taking a deep breath he replied "With her." and pointed towards her sister.

"You fought with Nandini!" "Yes Maasa." Nandini was taken aback by his words but couldn't express it since she knew her Buasa is no less than a detective. She went with the flow. "Maasa I am really worried for you." Nandini stepped in between to save the situation. "Bhaisa is a complete bore. You know we went to movie hall and he made me watch a stupid boring philosophical movie and it doesn't end here we went for shopping and his so dull. I mean Maasa I am telling you the girl who will marry him will have a real tough time in dealing with his choices. She stomped her foot and went to her room. "Maasa my choice isn't dull okay. If she doesn't like it then it is not my fault. Actually, now I am worried for her future husband. God knows how he will deal with her choices." He too escaped the situation by showing his anger towards her behaviour.

The situation was completely different in Kalpana's home. Since her father was out their tension went unnoticed. "Tum araam karo hame kuch kaam hai aatein hai hum." "Okay Bhaisa." Few minutes later Mala her maid came to seek permission to go outside as she is done with work. Now she was alone in the whole house. She closed the door and started walking towards the staircase.

She halted as she felt someone was following her. She turned around but there was no one. She turned again and started moving towards her room. Again after a few steps she stopped and turned but no one was there. She continued walking. With each step an eerie feeling started growing within her. She strongly felt she was followed by someone. By the time she realised who it can be it was too late...

"It is never easy to fight with a known enemy, but it is not as much difficult as to fight with an unknown, unseen enemy. You have no idea from where and how they will pounce upon you. You just have to wait for their action to respond on to. They have cracked a bit of what the holy saint has said, a whole new path is left to walk on. All the four are now under the clutches of that unseen. She is after all four of them. If good (Guru Dadji) knows so does bad (that woman) that Raghav & Kalpana has been chosen and Nandini and Omkar will be their support system. Since Kalpana is all alone, she has chosen her as her prey. Will Kalpana survive or this time the unseen will succeed in killing her? What will she do to harm her?

Okay guys I'll stop here till then you keep on guessing what will happen with Kalpana?

I hope you all will find this update mysterious as well as scary. Please leave your comments below to let me know about it.  

Thanks and Enjoy reading.   ðŸ˜Š

Edited by b.baheti - 7 years ago
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Like surprise update😃
Waiting for complete update
b.baheti thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolor

Like surprise update😃

Waiting for complete update

Will try to complete soon😉
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail