Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great work Rajji. I did watch the episode but your gifs gave a whole new meaning since I could see the minute nuances in their interaction.😃
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! looove this ... you have  an eye to spot  the perfect moments!😉

I know there were people that were somewhat  unhappy with the epi but not me... i say have Ishu semi next next week- fill up my screen with useless Pram drama; coz the longer that takes the further away the angsty storyline will be!😛

Aaanyway onwards- love all the gifs, i  am going to vote for bala and mihir , the MB moment and of course princess Ru who evoked more emotion in her 1 minute of screen time then Adhi did in his big chunk of time!😃

Also i have to say, Simmi looked really pretty today- why don't they do her clothes/ hair like this more often?
Nichuss thumbnail

this was so funny...
swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤗for the special mention Rajji😳
Your thread is something I look forward to everyday.. So thanks to you for creating one and spreading laughter.

and Gifs today - double the fun - But I guessed something will be special as Ananya was mentioned today 
Hands down the hand hold scene was my favorite..Simple but poignant gesture of the love of a woman for her man..❤️ and with an infinitesimal difference the beautiful eye-talk
If I have to go for the text then it has to be the first one.. Bala and Mihir.🤣
And I hope they work on Adi to emote. He is just like Suraj.. May be slightly better. Atleast he has one expression albeit a constipated one while Suraj has none.
Edited by swathibalan - 9 years ago
chetrohan thumbnail
Great work Raji. Bala and Mihir was the best Gif.
Adi Adi .. Adi Tera kya hoga Kaliyah? Ye dub ne wala hai buri tarah. Sab ko dubayega .

I never would agree with Ashok, but today I did why didn't Raman let Adi do the dance? Doesn't he know how that rude kid is? Now Ishita has to pay for no reason. Ya to create drama show does that, but I wish they didn't. 

Vase aaj dono ne Mani ko kaha bhai Jao yaha se LOL.

Apne hi sanghit me Khon aisa bekar ka dance karta hai ?

Last but not least Raman Ishita have good chemistry. Loved it. 
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏👏 Great work with the GIFs too! Just like the pics everyday!!!😊
I guess i'll also stick to the handholding for my favourite moment! BUt the bala mihir dance was funnily epic!!! begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana! atleast for bala 😆 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are you kidding?
ITS A HUGEEE HONOR😳
Having you read my Beat is honor enough... this is overwhelming...😉

You are immensely talented... I chuckle every day and many days I burst out laughing...👏👏

The work is painstaking, visually appealing and tells a story in its own unique way...👏

Mera has said a lot of wonderful things about you...she showed me the way...

Thanks very much for the mention...
I am gratified...

You are one of the most sought after "creators" on the Forum, I am delighted to be able to read and appreciate your work (It doesnt NEED my appreciation) every day..👏👏

AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rajji.. thanks for the special mention🤗
Now I feel guilty for not having commented everyday! Please know that even if I don't leave a comment, I always read your reviews. Can't afford to skip them since they're really special😊

Really enjoyed today's review as well.. Nice touch with the awesome GIFs.. The Mihir and Bala one is super funny🤣.. I'm surprised you didnt mention ananya though.. She even made an appearance today! They finally found her😆

Loved the unspoken MB moment of the day! Such a cute GIF... ❤️

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rajji darling😃..Sorry late again..Lets jump away into the post.😊.

Just love love love the way you incorporate something new with every review of yours.😃❤️.Just wanna say:

ROFL @ the epileptic seizures🤣🤣..Bwahahahahahaha.🤣🤣..Bang on avis there youve captured Rajji👏..Cant stop laughing..🤣🤣.

Bala reminded me of this:

and Mihir reminded me of this:

aaarrrgg..the annoying lil kid is back again😡😡..ROFL @ him working on his expressions.🤣🤣..I still feel there's a LOT of room for improvement though..Lol😆😆

ROFL @ the sad face sequence..Bwahahahaha🤣🤣...good one Rajji darling👍🏼..btw God knows when this Adi majboori crap will end..😕🤢

Loved the way she stood up for his "lonely"pan and held his hand to show that:😳☺️

Such a cute dance haaayyeee😳☺️...transported me to ISHRAland as always..where I would like to remain and float forever☺️..My reaction was pretty much the same as Roo:😃

Was damn cute to see a gushing ISHRA😃😃..Loved the cute lil MB moment with the unspoken dialogues there Rajji..😳⭐️

Oh Parmeete and Adi🤔..bonded like the joker and penguin to me Rajji:🤓

ROFL @ the Cinderella..Bwahahahahahaha🤣🤣...Exactly what a lame way Adi chose to get back at Ishita.🤔.seriously the kid needs a lot of help..🤓

I ended up writing a big Ramaayan for you on PM😆😆..Bwahahaha..Loved your msg btw😳❤️..Thanks again for a lovely review🤗..Fav caps for the day:❤️
Mihir Bala cap
Adi cinderella cap
MB moment cap

Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg ! Thanks for the special mention Rajji. 🤗
I too feel guilty now for commenting everyday with your honor..😳 Even though I wouldn't have commented I would have surely read every post of yours.. You have a brilliant sense of humor. ⭐️
Look forward to your posts everyday.

The gifs are superb ! Loved the Bala and Mihir one 😆 U didn't make Shagun's ? 😛
It was so obvious that Anita was just dancing. Bad lip sync from her although she danced well. Maybe time constraints..

How come you come u missed the MJs in action. 😆It was wierd that after both the MILs danced, they didn't show Shagun and Ashok's taali for their effort 😆

IshRa's gushing was so 😳 Thank god Mani realized he made a wrong entry.. 

Can't decide my fav gif for today. All are good.. 😳