New ARAKSHI - honge juda na hum..

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello arakshians...I am back..with a new concept...a new story...

Here is a prologue...I hope u like it..plz tell ur views that I should continue it or not..

Prologue

He came home in very bad state. He was running from very far distance and was injured a lot...

But as he reach his home he find the door already open. His heartbeat raise upto very high point...mqny bad  thought came in his mind...just one face came to his mind..his love..his jaan..his wife...he make a silent pray to god that "plz make her fine...plz don't let anything happen to her...otherwise he would not be able to live.."

He went inside his house..when he was entering he felt a little unusal...but he ignore and find a pin drop silence...which was quite unusual in his house..his heart skip a beat..he went more inside and hear  a little sob near his home-temple...

He went there and sigh a relief...he saw his wife was sitting beside the idol and praying... "plz bhagwan...mere Arjun ko baccha lena...plz ...unhe kuch bi nai hona chaiye...vo to sab ka bhala karte hai na...???  phir kyu unke sath galat hota hai...plz unhe baccha lo...mai unke bina nai rahe paungi...plz god..!!!"

Tears were brimming out of his eyes ...when he saw his wife love for him..he would definitely fall in love with her again and again..her love...her caring her smile gives him strength to live...

He called her "Sakshi.." but she had not listen him.. he again called her...but this time a little loud... "Sakshi.." again no reply...!!! He was shock...she act as he was not present there... he want to go near her...but  he was not able to move his foot inside the temple...!!! He was hell shocked...that what was happening to him... Why he was not able to move inside...he want to go near his Sakshi and make her realize that he is perfectly fine..but his legs betray him...even his hand was not moving...it seems that he had rooted to that place...

He called Sakshi numerous times but all went in vain...then suddenly her phone rings... Sakshi stand and turn behind... Arjun look her face..her eyes were totally  swollen due to crying a lot...her face was so dull an unknown fear was seen in her eyes ... She came towards him...and he open his arms for her..she was taking steps towards him... vo dheere dheere uske pas aa rahi thi...and ekdum se vo Arjun ki body ke andar se hoti hui chali gayi...!!!

This make Arjun hell scared and shocked...a big shock of his life...Sakshi just passed inside him...means he is...!!!! "NOOO...his heart cried and shout..." he went to the big mirror present inside his bed room...he went in front of it...as he saw inside it...he shout... 

his image was not there...!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is arjun really dead is he a ghost now
pls continue and pm me for the updates 😊
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow amazing prologue n very well written 
Please continue soon 
N yes please update your do Anjana ajnabi too..along with it 
Pm updates to me dear t
rvss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amezing prologue.
interesting. Kya arjun was really dead?.
Please continue.