Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i made a post few months back
but  it takes ALOT for me to  fall in love with the couple and show... my favorite show ended 7 years ago..n i can finally say  after 7 years i found another show im in love with  YHM!!! 
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SushantVasudha

i made a post few months back

but  it takes ALOT for me to  fall in love with the couple and show... my favorite show ended 7 years ago..n i can finally say  after 7 years i found another show im in love with  YHM!!! 

which one was ur fav 7 yrs back?
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein n Kitani Mohabbat Hai...
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Currently yes😊 earlier it was Kutumb and Kahin to hoga..After that I did not dare to watch an Ekta show for long😆😆 Used to watch Kutumb cos I liked Gauri-Hiten..Used to watch Kahin to hoga only for Rajeev😊Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
No
KMH2 s my ever fav ...

2nd comes YHM
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

No

KMH2 s my ever fav ...

2nd comes YHM

which one is KMH2?
Anju.s thumbnail
Many years ago i used to watch kyunki..but ekta botched the whole plot..from that no hindi serial were there for me...

but only YHM has made me so crazy and that i am practically 24/7 on IF

i hooked on the show also in May..used to think ekta ka show kuch na kuch gadbad to zarror hoga..but till know thankfully i am still here...

and biggest pull for me is KP..he is such a fine actor..

so yes YHM is my Fav
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's hard for me to choose in between Kahin to Hoga and YHM. If you compare casts, quality of the shows, YHM is far better. But then again Kahin To Hoga was a decade back soap which defined TV romance. Many of us don't know that Sujal-Kashish pioneered romantic rain sequence on TV screen and all daily soaps are now following them religiously. Male lead is an angry young man and female lead is a simple, down to earth woman--this concept was also introduced by KTH. It also defined a new equation, TV leads chemistry can be the main selling point of a daily soap. I used to watch the show for Rajeev Khandelwal and his chemistry with gorgeous Amna Sharif was one of the best in Indian TV history. Same thing goes for YHM, I see it for KP and his chemistry with gorgeous Divyanka. I would rate DivAn higher because they didn't even start romancing yet they already have created history!
Anju.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

It's hard for me to choose in between Kahin to Hoga and YHM. If you compare casts, quality of the shows, YHM is far better. But then again Kahin To Hoga was a decade back soap which defined TV romance. Many of us don't know that Sujal-Kashish pioneered romantic rain sequence on TV screen and all daily soaps are now following them religiously. Male lead is an angry young man and female lead is a simple, down to earth woman--this concept was also introduced by KTH. It also defined a new equation, TV leads chemistry can be the main selling point of a daily soap. I used to watch the show for Rajeev Khandelwal and his chemistry with gorgeous Amna Sharif was one of the best in Indian TV history. Same thing goes for YHM, I see it for KP and his chemistry with gorgeous Divyanka. I would rate DivAn higher because they didn't even start romancing yet they already have created history!

@Bold very true...Its is like journey is like this then what will be when they really start romancing...i hope CVS and writer don't disappoint us...bcoz i know KP and DT will at there best
shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved KTLK n ashni but now i love yhm like anything