Update she will update when
She want so don't waste ur energy
sailaja. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
plz update na dekh raddi gusabi hogayi plz update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys! Here's the last part of this SS. No no I'm not ending this story its just that I had devided this story into three seasons, Every season will contain ten parts. And with this chapter I am ending season one. Season Two will be up very soon with new twists & turns. Enjoy Reading.

Chapter Ten

They both remained silent and her hands slowly hugged Rey's body more tightly, her soft sobs stopped. They were so close that they could feel their breathe and heartbeats. This is the point where ice and fire met. He pulled her closer encircling her waist and caress her bare stomach peeking through her saree.

It had been three years since they last share any intimacy, desire and passion of love they had buried deep inside them was taking re-birth inside them with the intention of quenched their thirst.

Taani broke the hug, her eyelids drop in shyness realizing how close they were. Her hands rested on his chest, Rey hissed at touch of her hands on his bare skin, it sent fireworks through his veins and his hold tighten around her.

Rey look into her hazel brown eyes, her eyes speaks emotions she failed to convey in words. Rey kissed her forehead erasing all the line of worry, then her eyes giving her hope to dream for their happily ever after. Kissing her cheeks he took away all her insecurites.

The love and trust her eyes used to held for him before was still same may be more strong now.

"I Love You, Taani" Rey breathed before he close the gap between their lips. Both felt thousands of tingles ran through their bodies. Rey took her lower lip between his and kissed her with passion. when he left her lips he started planting open mouth kisses on her neck. Rey bit hard on her collar bone.

Lost in his passion taani bring him close to her. Her soft palms rubbed his bare chest unconciously, which awoke uncontrollable desires in him. They both didn't say anything, living the moment in silence. Rey picked taani in his arm and went towards the bed he placed her on the bed and came on top of her.

Taani look at him in his eyes, hesitation was visible to him in her hazel orbs and that stopped him from taking it further. Rey lifted his body a little bit and placed his lips on her forehead and enterwined his fingers with her.

Taani closed her eyes feeling his lips against her skin. After a long soothing kiss on her forehead Rey look into her eyes. All she could see was love.

"I'll never force you for anything" Rey told her, taani for a moment didn't realized what he had said, she smiled understanding the hidden meaning of his words.

"I wish i could also say this but can't. what I'm gonna say is kind of forcing you again for something you don't want to do"

Taani spoke, rey let out a sign when her soft fingers started massaging his scalp.

"I want you to go back mumbai then london for your concert. I don't want you to cancel your any event or work for me"

His hard glare stopped her from saying anything further. Rey was shocked how she know about his event.

"How did you know about event?"

"I over heard bhai and sharon's conversation yeaterday when they were talking about that you cancel your event in london because I'm not coming mumbai with you"

Taani cleared his doubt that he had about his friends telling her about his event. Rey let out a sarastic dry laugh hearing her talks, one side she just accept him and now saying him to go back without her.

"So you are ready to come back with me?" He knew her answer but still he wants to hear what she had to say.

"No! I mean not now."

"Then I'm also not going anywhere without you and Rihanna"

"Rey please, don't make me feel guilty. I still feel guilty for what i did to you three years back, don't give me another reason to feel ashamed of myself" Taani said broken tone. Rey was having hard time in taking decision. Her condition was breaking his heart every second.

"But I won't be able live without you and rihanna even for a minute" Rey said with moist eyes.

"I promise I will come back mumbai with rihanna after you return back from london. Go and make your fans happy and make us proud, Rihanna will be happy seeing her daddy on tv" Taani spoke smiling at him, she knew how his london concert is important for his career.

"Okay I will go and attend the concert but it will be good if you both also come with me, I will introduce my taani & rihanna to world officially" Rey looked at her with hope in his eyes, taani bite her lower lip. She was still not ready to face the world, his world.

"Rey sometimes I fill i dont belong to your world" Taani said making him frown. It was like they were back to sequare one. She again started her chant she is not good for him but he also he knew he had to work on this.

"You belong with me" Rey answered her. Her heart skipped a beat, his breath was fanning over her lips.

"Taani i am ready to go back but on one condition, after 7 days that means next monday i want you in my house with rihanna, I am giving you seven days to understand we are meant to be and nothing can separate us." Rey said to her in no nonsense tone, making it clear to her he was serious, dead serious about her. This time he want her back in his life even if it mean forcing her at some point or other.

"Okay! I am ready" Rey chuckled at her excited tone. Rey was feeling happy seeing her smiling because of him.

"You can sleep in my room today with us" Taani said to him, she was aware how much difficult it is for him to go away from them.

"Thanks!" Rey smiled at her, he got down from bed, taking her in his arms he took her in her room. Where his princess was sleeping.

"She look so cute while sleeping, just like you" Rey said to taani as he placed her down on bed beside rihanna.

"But i think she is just like you, Same features and same habits, junior Rey"

Rey smiled hearing her words, indeed taani was right Rihanna has same habits like him with features of her parents, mostly her fathers.

"My princess!" Rey kissed rihanna on her forehead. He sat oj bed beside taani. Taani put her head on his shoulder with her arms around his torso. Her love was the only thing he need.

"Thank you taani" rey kissed her head in reply taani tighten her hold around him.

Rey made her laid down on bed beside rihanna and he himself laid on other side of bed, Rihanna was sleeping between them, Rey interwined his fingers with taani and kept them on rihannas tummy. Soon sleep take over them, they were feeling sad because in morning they are going to separate but happiness was also there because this separation will bring them together till eternity.

HIT LIKE & DO COMMENT BIG.
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ress Uff
Nice prt Luv taarey convo
Well taarey romance was ok
Types happy tht taarey will be
Together again & luv how much
Thr understand each other nice Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4