Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mnr123

Ask the CVS to have a french honeymoon for Ishra, u guys might b able to meet up πŸ˜‰

Hahaha! Rajji can then go head to head with Puttar and his one-liners.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† What say you rajji, ready for it?πŸ˜›

How come I didn't find your review for y'day. Haven't watched episode per se, but was waiting for your take on it. πŸ˜ƒWill go read it now.
Edited by MERARAI - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry darling for being late...since on worknights I login from ipad...I have trouble copy pasting so I resed and then totally escaped my mind to unres. Sorry

I love all the steps as Puttar was so adorable as a nervous guy in love...😳
but this one take the cake as it was so hilarious...all the preparation πŸ˜‰

unfortunately StarPlayer videos are blocked in US for their contract with the US satellite distributor, hence I have to go to the other sites and look for HD videos for my caps...removing those watermarks is such a pain

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ask the CVS to have a french honeymoon for Ishra, u guys might b able to meet up πŸ˜‰

U knw jab se ye Europe trip ka drama start hua hai na TAB SE i m asking k Paris bhej do inhe.. But koi sunta hi nahi πŸ˜”
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

U knw jab se ye Europe trip ka drama start hua hai na TAB SE i m asking k Paris bhej do inhe.. But koi sunta hi nahi πŸ˜”

πŸ˜†I think before Adi custody drama finishes they r not going anywhere πŸ˜‰
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

Hahahaha me lancerais-tu un defi? on peut parler dans la langue que tu veux, tant que c'est pas de l'allemand !πŸ˜‰

Aahan.. J'aime bien ca !! MDR ! J'avoue qu'il y a des langues MIEUX qu'allemand ! πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Aaah.. Ca fait TROP du bien de te parler en francais ! πŸ˜›
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

I think I broke my knee cause I fell off laughing at 

I am look good 
Iam smell hood

Totally hilarious!!!!!!!! 
I have always said I never enjoy the analysis and posts that are done in a plenty immediately after the episode - they pendulum way too much! For me it is always you and gan's posts, because you especially have the ability to carve out an angle that is utmost necessary while watching reminding us to take things less seriously!!!!

Brilliance!!!!! Just pure brilliance!!! 
May you never lose your touch
Love love hugs hugs 

colu πŸ€—

hahahahaha awww hope you're fine now ! i don't want you to end up in a wheel chair ! 

absolutely right !  analysis in the two hours after the epis are mostly rushed frustration, which lead to more frustration and arguments. I love doc's posts though, she knows what's up. 

I feel special now ! πŸ˜³ thank you so much ! I love ganu's post too ! (she knows it)

yep, there's enough drama in life, this show should be about enjoying it and now adding drama to our lives.

thanku thanku 
sending huggies and love your way !πŸ€—β€οΈ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Ur FAQ frequently asked questions were quite funny πŸ˜†

Nice analysis of todays episode. Loved all πŸ˜‰

megha πŸ€—
thank you ! πŸ˜ƒ i didn't mean for it to be funny thoughπŸ˜†

glad you loved the review ! thank you for the reply ! πŸ˜³

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

if i were in touch with the cv's, there is plenty of things i'd ask them before the honeymoon :
1) more of neelu
2)  more of ananya
3) new clothes for everyone. 
πŸ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocololo123

🀣 thats my reaction after reading your post! its so funny. I really missed the forum just for your reviews. Im glad im back now! I love all of them i don't how i can choose! I think ill choose num 5

(Ps. Call me coco, all my friends call me that)

thank you ! i'm glad i could make you laugh !! 
I'm very happy to have you back ! huggies !

nice pick ! πŸ˜ƒ

i'll call you coco from now on darling ! thank you ! πŸ˜³

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hahaha! Rajji can then go head to head with Puttar and his one-liners.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† What say you rajji, ready for it?πŸ˜›

How come I didn't find your review for y'day. Haven't watched episode per se, but was waiting for your take on it. πŸ˜ƒWill go read it now.

If that happens, i'll just come up to puttar with all my reviews printed and i'll just show it to him ! πŸ˜Ž 

I'm so ready ! πŸ˜ƒ 

I've been all over the forum since yesterday, i thought you were not online because i couldn't see you anywhereπŸ˜• Oh and you HAVE to check yesterday's review! I just remembered, i've put a mention for you in it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago