Is Anushka in talks with Sujoy for Durga Rani Singh?

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sujoy Ghosh's movie 'Durga Rani Singh' has been in the news ever since Vidya Balan walked out of it. Though there were rumours of Kangana and then Kareena replacing Vidya, the actresses denied being signed on for the movie. "It is an amazing film; 'Durga Rani Singh' has amazing script and Sujoy will do best whatever it will be," Kangana had said.

Recently, Anushka Sharma visited Sujoy and had a nice little chat with him in a coffee shop in Mumbai. This gave rise to rumours of the two getting together for a project. It could very well be Durga Rani Singh. Though there have been no confirmations yet, buzz is that Anushka could be that heroine Sujoy has been waiting for.

So until further clarifications, it will be a 'wait and watch' situation here. BTW are you excited to see Anushka as Sujoy's 'Durga Rani Singh'?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/anushka-sharma/anushka-talks-sujoy-durga-rani-singh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
Durga Rani Singh casting is over I think Sujoy approached Anushka for his other thriller film. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she would fit in that japanese thriller movie with saif
dhartiamber thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

she would fit in that japanese thriller movie with saif

I dont want her to work with Saif πŸ˜†
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did you read this :

πŸ˜†
Edited by AskJeeto - 9 years ago
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

lol haad hai PRπŸ˜†
dhartiamber thumbnail

I saw its utter crap what rubbish they wrote about durga rani singh a female cop dp's pr is nutsπŸ˜† i think sujoy is looking out for actresses for the thriller he is making with saif not durga. durga rani casting is over shilpa shukla is signed.
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

I saw its utter crap what rubbish they wrote about durga rani singh a female cop dp's pr is nutsπŸ˜† i think sujoy is looking out for actresses for the thriller he is making with saif not durga. durga rani casting is over shilpa shukla is signed.

Oh really? Okay, then neither Anu or DP are in itπŸ˜†

Yeah, maybe for the movie with Saif. There's rumours of Aishwarya being in it too
dhartiamber thumbnail

Originally posted by: AskJeeto

Oh really? Okay, then neither Anu or DP are in itπŸ˜†

Yeah, maybe for the movie with Saif. There's rumours of Aishwarya being in it too

Anushka will not do it. The film is about Saif character anushka is already doing a thriller NH10 thats about her character female centric she would never play second fiddle in male centric thriller after Nh10. dont think even deepika would agree to sign that saif thriller. all the actresses would hear out narrations but wont sign it.
Edited by dhartiamber - 9 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For a film that seems to be rejected by every actress, I am surprised Deepika and Anushka are fighting over it πŸ˜²