Vidarth OS:I Need You

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
 Ok so here is my second OS on Vidarth! Enjoy this with popcorn and pepsi πŸ˜† 

The ball bounced loudly on the ground.I walked towards it before picking it up and aimed for the basket. It was the 50th basket I tried for but like most of them it refused to pass through the net. Groaning in frustration I threw the ball mid air and kicked it hard.The orange object fell down with a thud and so did my hopes.

I knew I should have rushed for a bath ,change into night clothes and sleep under the warmth of the  duvet.That was the routine I followed after a heavy session of basketball.Instead I moved towards the empty bench placed  a few feet away  and took my seat on it.I could clearly see the gate and obviously anyone who could pass through it.My eyes were fixated on that spot as I waited in anticipation.She had to come by ,I said to myself and it sounded a little bit assuring to my already fallen hopes.

The autumn wind sent a slight shiver to me as the perspired water found its way to turn into vapor. For a second I too wished I could disappear like the sweat on my skin for I could barely decipher what was churning my heart.A moment of nothingness was  exactly what I needed.I glanced for the millionth time at the gate but there was no one in sight save for the watchman who lounged on his chair and listened to some old song I couldn't quite place. 

Dejected by her continued absence and annoyed by my strange thoughts I shut my eyes and rested my head on the back of the bench.I sat like that for god knows how long ,attempting to divert my mind from her  but the more I tried the more it found its way towards her. There was nothing more I hated than losing control of myself.And  today seemed to defy every hold I had on every cell of my being.

----------

It was a soft sound like that of rustling leaves.I had heard that one since the time I sat on the bench but I was sure this time someone or something had to intervene to make it last a little longer and sound slightly sharper.My eyes flew open and I spun my head towards the origin of the noise.It was a figure lurking around the tree diagonally opposite my seat.Instantly, I moved towards that tree and much to my shock it was her.She recoiled on seeing me and blinked a few times to register the fact that a human was standing in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing here prowling like a cat?",I questioned her anxiously ,still confused by her sudden appearance in this location.I didn't want to confront the fact that I smiled inwardly on seeing her albeit in such an unexpected manner.Shaking my head to dispel  that fluttering feeling  I concentrated on the question.

She kept a straight face and pulled the hood down."What the hell are you doing here sneaking like a rat?",she retorted ,clearly attempting to avert my inquisition."Don't you sleep by this time?,"she added with a shrug.

It was my turn to keep a straight  face.Hell ,how was I supposed to answer why  i was here when I myself struggled to lounge over that question?And to top this all she didn't even pass a smile to like every time but continued to look at me poker faced.

Infuriated by her change in demeanor I decided to challenge her ,"What will you do if I complain to the authorities?"

She smirked at me and replied ," How are you going to prove that?Oh the camera footage you mean?",she snorted,"it doesn't cover this part ," she finished off drawing a large semi circle in the air around her. 

Ofcourse whom was I kidding? She was calculative enough and this was just a minor play.And  I kicked myself mentally for foolishly waiting by the bench to catch her when she would walk through the gates.The deadline was 10 PM and it was only  9 , but she would still run along sneaky ways ,I mused to myself.That was Vidushi Kumar.

"You still haven't answered why are you here ? Jumping from a wall like that?",I gritted my teeth as she continued to test my patience.Patience.It had been my strongest virtue and it failed miserably at this very point.Sighing she pushed me back and took a step to her left.Again she was running in the opposite direction tonight and this made me growl with anger.I had expected  a "I knew  you were missing me Parth? You look so hot in this black vest!Lets play basketball ,teach me maybe?"  with a smile permanently etched on her lips  as she said those words. 

But she had taken a double take and inched away from me.I waited for her to turn back ,counting that second which stretched like a millennia as my insides screamed a different cry. Unable to take anymore of her nonchalance attitude ,I moved forward ,grabbing her arm and rammed her body against the wall.

Not bothering to look at her expressions  ,I crashed my lips on hers ,holding her waist with one hand and her hair with another.It was more than twenty four hours since I had last seen her.Watch her walk up to him and throw some playful remark or flirt shamelessly .Now when she ignored me I could barely keep myself together.I plunged deeper into her mouth,pushing my hands further into her tresses.Losing all sense and sensibility I continued to kiss her realizing my need for her presence.

Why wasn't she kissing me back? Where was her fierce hunger for me ? Maybe I wasn't giving her a chance to take over ? Damn, I didn't care as I moved my hand from her waist and trailed it along her fingers before lifting her arm up and planting it over the wall and next to her head. Devouring her lips for the last time I pulled back. I opened my eyes slowly watching her intently as her lips continued to quiver slightly.Her hands fell by her side and she was now smiling at me.

"Damn it",I cursed under my breath, feeling the pulse rise after looking at her  mouth form a C.Why was she smiling? She hadn't fought back instead let me take over every inch of her mouth.And now her grin got my head spinning as I craved for it rather than cringe at it.I begged to know what had taken over me in matter of few hours.Vidushi shifted her feet cutting my trail of thought.

"Night Parth",she whispered continuing to smile with a glint in her eye and walked towards the hostel.I stood there stumped by her.No, I was baffled by myself.No I was confounded by us and I made no attempt to stop her this time probably because I didn't know what I could do in the next moment.

I couldn't hide the feeling of satisfaction that washed over me.Neither could I stop the nagging questions bursting in my head.Those could wait for another day but tonight I knew I was going to replay this kiss a million times in my head.Running a hand through my hair I quietly set forth for my room.

Edited by ChaiBiskoot - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm going to review like a good person because this was something I've been craving (I guess all of us at the DT want!)
 It was the 50th basket I tried for but like most of them it refused to pass through the net. Groaning in frustration I threw the ball mid air and kicked it hard.The orange object fell down with a thud and so did my hopes. Isn't he sweet? (NOT!) He deserves frustration! He's frustrated all of us by not making a move and starting the scorching romance!

I knew I should have rushed for a bath ,change into night clothes and sleep under the warmth of the  duvet.That was the routine I followed after a heavy session of basketball.Instead I moved towards the empty bench placed  a few feet away  and took my seat on it.I could clearly see the gate and obviously anyone who could pass through it.My eyes were fixated on that spot as I waited in anticipation.She had to come by ,I said to myself and it sounded a little bit assuring to my already fallen hopes. Awrr...Someone has gotten addicted to Vidu! Hehe...Him assuring himself is so cute..!!

The autumn wind sent a slight shiver to me as the perspired water found its way to turn into vapor. For a second I too wished I could disappear like the sweat on my skin for I could barely decipher what was churning my heart.A moment of nothingness was  exactly what I needed.I glanced for the millionth time at the gate but there was no one in sight save for the watchman who lounged on his chair and listened to some old song I couldn't quite place. Baba Azam ke jamane ke songs! Poor, uncertain Parthu! Pity I can't pity him. He's made Vidu feel bad so many times that I want to smack his face and tell him to get a life!

Dejected by her continued absence 😳and annoyed by my strange thoughts I shut my eyes and rested my head on the back of the bench.I sat like that for god knows how long ,attempting to divert my mind from her  but the more I tried the more it found its way towards her. There was nothing more I hated than losing control of myself.And  today seemed to defy every hold I had on every cell of my being.
I love these lines. You have no idea how much. Losing Control. I bet you my stash of chocolate that Perfect Parth would hate it!
----------

It was a soft sound like that of rustling leaves.I had heard that one since the time I sat on the bench but I was sure this time someone or something had to intervene to make it last a little longer and sound slightly sharper.My eyes flew open and I spun my head towards the origin of the noise.It was a figure lurking around the tree diagonally opposite my seat.Instantly, I moved towards that tree and much to my shock it was her.She recoiled on seeing me and blinked a few times to register the fact that a human was standing in front of her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What was she expecting? The devil?
Oh wait...that's what is in front of her!πŸ˜ƒ

"What the hell are you doing here prowling like a cat?",I questioned her anxiously ,still confused by her sudden appearance in this location.I didn't want to confront the fact that I smiled inwardly on seeing her albeit in such an unexpected manner.Shaking my head to dispel  that fluttering feeling  I concentrated on the question. Awr! Boy has fallen for girl

She kept a straight face and pulled the hood down."What the hell are you doing here sneaking like a rat?",she retorted ,clearly attempting to avert my inquisition."Don't you sleep by this time?,"she added with a shrug. Girl is not amused! I love this banter... Prowling like a cat and sneaking like a rat! Loving it⭐️

It was my turn to keep a straight  face.Hell ,how was I supposed to answer why  i was here when I myself struggled to lounge over that question?And to top this all she didn't even pass a smile to like every time but continued to look at me poker faced.

Infuriated by her change in demeanor I decided to challenge her ,"What will you do if I complain to the authorities?" Oh, he wants the upper hand. Poor Puppy!

She smirked at me and replied ," How are you going to prove that?Oh the camera footage you mean?",she snorted,"it doesn't cover this part ," she finished off drawing a large semi circle in the air around her.  Reminds me of him taunting her in their lovenest...er I meant the store room!πŸ˜†

Ofcourse whom was I kidding? She was calculative enough and this was just a minor play.And  I kicked myself mentally for foolishly waiting by the bench to catch her when she would walk through the gates.The deadline was 10 PM and it was only  9 , but she would still run along sneaky ways ,I mused to myself.That was Vidushi Kumar. I love this about her. She's so bindass!

"You still haven't answered why are you here ? Jumping from a wall like that?",I gritted my teeth as she continued to test my patience.Patience.It had been my strongest virtue and it failed miserably at this very point.Sighing she pushed me back and took a step to her left.Again she was running in the opposite direction tonight and this made me growl with anger.I had expected  a "I knew  you were missing me Parth? You look so hot in this black vest!Lets play basketball ,teach me maybe?"  with a smile permanently etched on her lips  as she said those words.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor neeedy Parth. Excepted worship but got ignorance!!!

But she had taken a double take and inched away from me.I waited for her to turn back ,counting that second which stretched like a millennia as my insides screamed a different cry. Unable to take anymore of her nonchalance attitude ,I moved forward ,grabbing her arm and rammed her body against the wall. Hell yes!  The sacred sacred wall *high five baby!*

Not bothering to look at her expressions  ,I crashed my lips on hers ,holding her waist with one hand and her hair with another.It was more than twenty four hours since I had last seen her.Watch her walk up to him and throw some playful remark or flirt shamelessly .Now when she ignored me I could barely keep myself together.I plunged deeper into her mouth,pushing my hands further into her tresses.Losing all sense and sensibility I continued to kiss her realizing my need for her presence. BOY is he gone!! Confess sweetheart!!

Why wasn't she kissing me back? Where was her fierce hunger for me ? Maybe I wasn't giving her a chance to take over ? Damn, I didn't care as I moved my hand from her waist and trailed it along her fingers before lifting her arm up and planting it over the wall and next to her head. Devouring her lips for the last time I pulled back. I opened my eyes slowly watching her intently as her lips continued to quiver slightly.Her hands fell by her side and she was now smiling at me.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Poor Parthos! Now she aint even kissing back! But look, she's smiling!!

"Damn it",I cursed under my breath, feeling the pulse rise after looking at her  mouth form a C.Why was she smiling? She hadn't fought back instead let me take over every inch of her mouth.And now her grin got my head spinning as I craved for it rather than cringe at it.I begged to know what had taken over me in matter of few hours.Vidushi shifted her feet cutting my trail of thought. Oh...his head is spinning! the boy is in LOOOVE!

"Night Parth",she whispered continuing to smile with a glint in her eye and walked towards the hostel.I stood there stumped by her.No, I was baffled by myself.No I was confounded by us and I made no attempt to stop her this time probably because I didn't know what I could do in the next moment. I wish he had stopped her! More wall loving!

I couldn't hide the feeling of satisfaction that washed over me.Neither could I stop the nagging questions bursting in my head.Those could wait for another day but tonight I knew I was going to replay this kiss a million times in my head.Running a hand through my hair I quietly set forth for my room.
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Final verdict: Loved it!!
Keep writing Girly!
Edited by Burn_the_Ashes - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Owsummm. and Scorching is the only word I have.. The perfect wall romance that could be written on Vidarth.. Superb.. Flows like heated LAVA this one.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
His anxiety, her teasing and then BAM.. He gives up. Bas heaven hai ji heaven.. πŸ˜†

Uske baad fir se she teases πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Ye to DHARTI PAR HEAVEN types hai.. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good job girl.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nehu,,,,kya bolu re...wanna really pat your back for this..u do it urself on my behalf!! It was too too good re. Ioved the way she sneaks upto him...loved each n every word! Awesome stuff,,
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res... i'll unres as soon as exams finish... pakka
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbutbroken

res... i'll unres as soon as exams finish... pakka

Exams hain tere??!!.. Khoob jam ke Cheating karna. Naam roshan kar de Vidushi ka..Aur top maar ke dikhaana.. Bahut hua mehnat se jeetna.. Cheating kar aur kar le duniya mutthi mein.. tujhe bhi Parth milega fir.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
****!!!! Biskoot Begum!! 🀣
*edited*

This OS for me dwindles between the current irritated Parth and the future one, who'd be waiting to catch a glimpse of her subconsciously, wait for her to give him that smile she always has on her face, whenever she sees him, and kiss her when she doesn't act the way he expects and instead pulls away, going into her shell and avoiding him.

Biskootiya!!! πŸ€— Aa, gale laag ja, mere! So very well written.

The basketball court scene portrayed his distraction, caused by his thoughts involuntarily straying to the girl he hates. She has sneaked her way into his brain like a virus, and that's what he has been diagnosed with right now.

His impatience to see if she's back, is so raw and complicated. Am saying, raw, not simple. Because his feelings are a web of mixed ones, that are the result of different situations he has witnessed, regarding her.

One point sticks out about his Impatience. And that is he wants to scold her for being out so late, and taunt her about her morale. He wants to stay angry at her and revive that hate which is slowly dissipating.

Parth isn't one to avoid. And yes, he is still human to consider, even for a second, to want to disappear like vapour. But he doesn't let it cloud his mind again and bother. Because his subconscious doesn't allow him to ponder more over it, and rather makes him fight it, face it.

He has started expecting Vidushi's presence whether he likes it or not. And you described it so beautifully here. *pulling you in for a hug again* πŸ‘ But his expectancy isn't at all conscious, in fact, he makes a conscious effort to not let this involuntary thing bother him. 
Believe it or not, she has helped him. Even if it was by making him her boyfriend for a month, in exchange for taking is pills regularly and as prescribed, just so he could be healthy again.

There was nothing more I hated than losing control of myself.And  today seemed to defy every hold I had on every cell of my being.

This line is exactly what he is. πŸ˜† But it's all subtle with him. Not like Randhir, who blatantly declares it to the world with his actions. Yet the latter has a subtle side too, but it is not overpowering like his showy side.

I had heard that one since the time I sat on the bench but I was sure this time someone or something had to intervene to make it last a little longer and sound slightly sharper.

How the hell do write such stuff, eh?? *staring wide eyed and reading the line again. And again. And again.* I can't stop reading it repeatedly. This makes him sound so observant. So perceptive. So in sync with nature. And in sync with his hearing sense. This is the magic of ancient martial arts. They do not preach violence but to be one with yourself.

Parth has a turmoil inside which he voluntarily doesn't want to let go of, while he still has a bit of him that is in sync with him, sometimes. Mind you, am saying sometimes. Because he is still not one with himself and that's my opinion, for if he was truly one with himself, he would've let go of the past and accepted it along with the present. And not have to put up a facade to hide his emotions regarding his past. *shaking my head in disbelief at myself* Am saying too much and without thinking. Sheesh!

The cat and rat line was hilarious! 🀣 Vidushi knows how to hit back!! You go, girl! 🀣
And Parth trying hard to keep the conversation going, without having to reveal his own confusion to being here at this time of night, and going with the most hilarious of approach to get her frightened, only to have her turn her smug look on and crash his hopes was epic! 🀣 🀣

I loved how Parth expected her usual hot lines and unwanted compliments for him, while she proved him wrong by pulling back and walking away.

But the next para made my eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Yeah! He kissed her?! 🀣 *falling on my bed laughing* When all else fails, he kisses her!! 🀣 Heeheee... Can't stop giggling! πŸ˜†

Why wasn't she kissing me back? Where was her fierce hunger for me ?

Fierce hunger?! 🀣 Oh shoot me now! So he knows how Vidushi kisses, eh! πŸ˜‰ I guess he wasn't so inebriated to ignore her ways of kissing him back, while he assaulted her lips and mouth with his own, "thinking of Arpita." Even if he had imagined kissing Arpita, I am very sure, Vidushi kissed him way differently from Arpita! πŸ˜†

and trailed it along her fingers before lifting her arm up and planting it over the wall and next to her head.

You don't know how much I love this particular action! πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ Evergreen!

and she was now smiling at me.

Mixed feelings here. She liked it. Very much liked. But still didn't kiss him back. Because it was him kissing her and she didn't want it to be another mistake of his. So she stayed passive, rather enjoying his lips playing on her and his tongue tasting every inch of her mouth.

"Damn it",I cursed under my breath, feeling the pulse rise after looking at her  mouth form a C.

This made me freaking break into a wide grin! πŸ˜† Lubb Dub. Lubb Dub. Eh! *waggling my eyebrows at Parth, who huffs and rolls his eyes and looks away shaking his head is disbelief*

And now her grin got my head spinning as I craved for it rather than cringe at it.

Aren't you getting a little chummy here, baby boy?? πŸ˜‰ Craving? Progress, bachcha!πŸ‘ See these two lines, I've quoted makes me think about the future, and not connect with his current irritated state on the show. Wish this happens on the show.

I begged to know what had taken over me in matter of few hours.

You missed her, doofus! πŸ€“ I ain't no psychiatrist to deduce that! πŸ₯±

No, I was baffled by myself.

Why, the confusion has set in, at last, people! *walking like I own the place*😎

I made no attempt to stop her this time probably because I didn't know what I could do in the next moment.

Revelation!! Get this baby boy some chocolates, why don'tcha, lads! And some whiskey too! Time to celebrate, eh!πŸ€ͺ

I couldn't fight the satisfaction wash over me either, baby boy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ You outdid yourself, mahn!
Nagging questions? **** it! They're you enemy right now, coz a part of your brain is a b****, what do you know! 🀣 
 Replay the kiss?!?!?! Am I hearing right, Baby boy?? *turning to Parth who was directing me with a withering look* What?! That's what your thoughts read, Mach-- No, Baby boy! *smirking at him*
Yeah, yeah, run, run! And go bald! 🀣

Love you, Biskootiya! πŸ€—
I hope this suffices! Mwh..

Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
@ash.. i should kill myself for leaving small comments everywhere.. such a long one so u get a double hug πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank u so much for the parth by parth.. err..part by part comments ! me loved reading those and it only encouraged me more!!

@moony.. LAVA  hai ye couple..  and my OS can never do justice to that crackling chemistry.. thanks for the memories and lovely words πŸ€—

@trups.. Thank u so much ! i know ur net is acting shit and u still read and commented .. so shukriya πŸ€—

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

Exams hain tere??!!.. Khoob jam ke Cheating karna. Naam roshan kar de Vidushi ka..Aur top maar ke dikhaana.. Bahut hua mehnat se jeetna.. Cheating kar aur kar le duniya mutthi mein.. tujhe bhi Parth milega fir.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ur seriously bribing her πŸ˜†

seniors really bahkaane mein no 1 πŸ˜†
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

ur seriously bribing her πŸ˜†

seniors really bahkaane mein no 1 πŸ˜†

Hehehehe aur nahi to kya.. Padh likhke kya ukhaad lena hai tune bata.. πŸ˜†.. Cheating karo masst raho.. Main to jis exam mein teepti thi wahi jhande gad jaate the.. πŸ˜†

Bhadkaana nahi secret bata rahi hoon tarrakki ka.. πŸ˜†