Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Atleast zyada bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜† Don't complain it's a sexy DP πŸ˜† One of my most favourite photoshoot of Mohit he looks his best here.

ohk ohk dont worry πŸ˜† 
ISHQMONAYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys getting really bored...ye 10th nov kab aayega???????i mean literally yaar no news,no article,nothing.seriously Mohit ke sbs glimpse ke baad patience rekhna impossible ho gaya hai... 😭
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello people...
Can anyone give me the youtube link of MoNaya's gr8 photo shoot?. The video uploaded by IF is not working for me.
I was actually watching a beautiful vm today and few shots of gr8 magazine was there 😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAYseKsa9Ak&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Here is the link for that vm it's old one but really nice 😳
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shakti.

Hello people...
Can anyone give me the youtube link of MoNaya's gr8 photo shoot?. The video uploaded by IF is not working for me.
I was actually watching a beautiful vm today and few shots of gr8 magazine was there 😳

so sweeet tfs 
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you have the link for that video?
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHQMONAYA

Guys getting really bored...ye 10th nov kab aayega???????i mean literally yaar no news,no article,nothing.seriously Mohit ke sbs glimpse ke baad patience rekhna impossible ho gaya hai... 😭

agreed yaar😭
ISHQMONAYA thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shakti.

Hello people...

Hey thanks for sharing the link of this vm.its really awesome.missing MJHT offscreen masti after watching it.anyways..i have the gr8 photoshoot video with me but no idea of how to upload it...otherwise i would have helped u. 😳
ISHQMONAYA thumbnail

To test our patience...cruel people. 😑
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
10th of November tomorrow! 

Hope we get something! 

I miss him.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nitin Sahrawat resumes with "Do Deewane Ek Shehar Mein" on Sony TV!

Actor Nitin Sahrawat who was last seen in Balaji's Bade Acche Lagte Hai will be seen in Saurabh Tewari's Tequila Shot Productions next on Sony TV, titled Do Deewane Ek Shehar Mein.

Nitin will be paired opposite Aslesha SavantNitin is named Kishore in the show and is the elder son of the Mahale family. Kishore is the chief antagonist in the show and is the elder brother of Mangesh (Mohit Sehgal). The Mahale family is a Mumbai based middle class Marathi household, stepped in traditional values but Kishore is a self-centered NRI who has returned to India after his business went bust.

When we got in touch with Nitin on his return to daily shows, he said, "I had played antagonist in my last show Bade Ache Lagte Hain' too, which ended in July this year. After this show ended I took up two prestigious modeling campaigns- Cinthol and Muthoot Finance. The TV commercial for Cinthol was produced by M.A.D films and directed by acclaimed French director Francois Merlet. This commercial was shot at the Angkor Wat ruins in Cambodia and Nakhon Nayok, Thailand. I had to perfect my six pack' abs for this shoot hence for a month prior to the shoot I had to undergo a supremely grueling training session which used to last for three hours a day. My other campaign was for Muthoot Consumer Loans which was directed by National Film Award winning Bollywood director Pradeep Sarkar

I am looking forward to creating Kishore Mahale and hope the audience would connect with this show. I am confident that once they have seen the launch episode they would be hooked. It's going to be that addictive!

This is a new experience for me as I am stepping out of the home that Balaji Telefilms has been to me. However any reservations that I might have had disappeared the moment I met the cast and the crew of this show. Not only is everyone an accomplished actor but they are also fun to hang out with. The production values on this show and the set are also top notch. The best thing about this show is the pace at which the screenplay is moving forward. It's almost like boarding a bullet train. Each new episode that we have shot so far is like a mini TV series in itself therefore the audience should not miss a single telecast otherwise they would be left wondering. I have a short attention span therefore I was thrilled by this aspect. Half of the times it's more fun to watch a snail marathon rather than subjecting oneself to some of the stuff on Television".

According to sources the telecast is scheduled for the first week of December on Sony TV.

its came in telly  times sites