Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natville25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS for the article chits
hmmm another new entrant and what do they mean opp. aastha πŸ˜² i dont want any more haddi's . 
i would like this character to be the one who will provide employment to shlok and become a good friend .

Gaurav is a brilliant cast add on πŸ‘πŸΌ
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Thanks. by the way i think in today's epi shlok dialogue could be hint for a future jealousy track. See how he said,''The moon in sky everyone see it,but this moon is mine and only i look at it.'' it was a very possessive dialogue😳

I felt the same..
mehersudhar thumbnail
chitra, even i thought some jealousy track for slok in future as per todays moon dialogue. but CVs always confuse us. this track is for growth of slok. we will wait and see and the good thing is we may not be bored with Gaurav chopra. He is a promising actor.
Simii14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehersudhar

chitra, even i thought some jealousy track for slok in future as per todays moon dialogue. but CVs always confuse us. this track is for growth of slok. we will wait and see and the good thing is we may not be bored with Gaurav chopra. He is a promising actor.

Exactly it will be Interesting to see Growth of Shlok Career and let see how Gaurav will fit in with Ashlok ...he is there for few months 

Gaurav is a promisiing actor and will be very old for Astha ...so i think it will be one was Love Track ...but it will be still interesting to watch ..I am glad some good actors are entering ..I liked Ankush and now gaurav

but I do not Jaya, Renuka, Shanta, Mansi ,ApsaraπŸ˜†

BTW do not go with articles storylune..CV will change the storyline anytime 
decemapr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehersudhar

I came to know about him only from these articles... Thanks for the info..😊
decemapr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simii14

Exactly it will be Interesting to see Growth of Shlok Career and let see how Gaurav will fit in with Ashlok ...he is there for few months 

Gaurav is a promisiing actor and will be very old for Astha ...so i think it will be one was Love Track ...but it will be still interesting to watch ..I am glad some good actors are entering ..I liked Ankush and now gaurav

but I do not Jaya, Renuka, Shanta, Mansi ,ApsaraπŸ˜†

BTW do not go with articles storylune..CV will change the storyline anytime 

true...we can't believe our cvs...😊
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Chitra,

Tks for starting this thread. All our posts were merged here. good. πŸ‘

I think he will give them jobs n Ashlok will work under him in some capacity. Would like to see jealousy track but then it may turn to be an obsessive lover type too...let us see...do not want to see ghisa pita tracks...hope he is something good for a change and will help them make it big.

beginning to get v interesting now.
yaluru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is Avinash being replaced? Did he get another opportunity? I have been wondering for a while because he is growing a looong beard and putting on weight too and does not seem bothered. His physical look does not seem like a TV leads look so may be he is moving on to another opportunity...
Don't come looking for me to kill me πŸ˜³
Simii14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaluru

Is Avinash being replaced? Did he get another opportunity? I have been wondering for a while because he is growing a looong beard and putting on weight too and does not seem bothered. His physical look does not seem like a TV leads look so may be he is moving on to another opportunity...

Don't come looking for me to kill me πŸ˜³

No I wont kill You πŸ˜†

But I think Avinash is looking much nicer and leaner  happy now ..yes he has to get his beard trimmed and he will do it once he will start working,,For this current Track he has to be like this

Gaurav is  old compare to INDIAN TV SERIALL LEADS  so he wont be another leadπŸ˜†, so he will do grey /supporting roles ...he acted as a father of 20 yrs old girl in Uttaran ... ...she he can become Astha Moohbola Uncle or Shlok Moohbola Bada bahi  But He is really a good actor , I am looking forward to see him..Hope CVs handle it well

I do not think Anyone can replace Avinash and he seems enjoying ths show very much..EBP is about Avinash an Shrenue ..other actors can enter like they do in all the serials n add more spices and go πŸ˜†
Edited by Simii14 - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Read an article about some new entry in the drama. Gaurav Khanna is the new entry.
 I hope to God that he will be not a negative character. πŸ˜•There is enough negativity around poor Ashlok as that of now.

Even if he will be a negative character he should be some what mellow because i just can't bear anyone trying to create a misunderstanding between Ashlok or trying to romance with one of them. 

What say guys?