Gaurav Chopraa NOT part of IPKKNDEBP [ALL Discussions HERE!!] - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

what was the story line of movie can anybody tell???i think he will fall for astha🤓

Aamir is he uncle who is the guardian for his niece and nephew who lose their parents. he appoints a nanny/caretaker and then they fall for each other. 

OMG, I do not want a twist like that or we might get the jealousy track...😉
Not sure how Shlok will fit in.  The article says both of them work for this guy.  May be this is the way Shlok will get a job.  If Aastha is educated why would she work as Nanny.  Kuch Samaj nahi aa raha.  Sounds like he is much older than Aasha.

Here is the storyline of hum hai rahe pyaar ke.  

Bachelor Rahul Malhotra (Aamir Khan) has just heard the news of the tragic passing of his sister and brother-in-law, through their lawyer (Tiku Talsania). He has inherited their business; two sons and a daughter. He finds the business in chaos under the "Japanese" trained Manager, Bhagwati Prasad Mishra (Mushtaq Khan), and the nephews and nieces - uncontrollable. His efforts to make sense of the business are met with even more challenges; and his efforts to find a suitable nanny are frustrated with one nanny after another quitting after being subjected to abuse at the hands of the three children. One day the children sneak out to a fair, and meet with runaway, Vaijanti Iyer (Juhi Chawla), who has refused to marry the man of her father's choice. The children and Vaijanti make a hit with each other, and they sneak her into Rahul's house. With the three, Rahul's hands were full, now with the fourth addition, how is Rahul to handle his life; his love-life with Maya (Navneet Nishan); the business; and Mr. Mishra?

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Natasha.

Noo. i WAS WRONG... Jealousy track on way I guess😳

aiyo, nats, in yr hurry seriya padikala...

No No he will Ashlok's boss ONLY...JEALOUSY TRACK ON THE WAY...😃
Looks like Aastha will introduce Shlok to this business man whom she will come to know while working as a nanny.  Shlok will finally get his break.
Wont believe  Storyline in this article.. CVS can change story anytime based on TRP😆..But I am excited to see Gaurav Entry in Ashlok Life , Gaurav is pretty old to Astha.. defienlty it wont to any triangle ...may be from his side ...
lets wait and watch 
Edited by Simii14 - 9 years ago

Gaurav Chopra will soon be back on television after his stint in Colors' Uttaran. Well, Mr. Rathore of the Colors show will now be seen in Sphere Origins' long-running show on Star Plus, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Gaurav will play a prominent part in the track to come, and will be one of the pivotal characters. He will portray the role of a suave, handsome business tycoon under whom Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) will work.

We hear that this major track revolving around Gaurav will be played for the next few months. And if sources are to be believed, the track around him will be on the lines of the popular Aamir Khan flick, Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke. His family will also be introduced in days to come.

When contacted, Gaurav told us, "I cannot confirm this right now."

We tried calling the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert.

lost the earlier one. IT MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED into thin air.

Gaurav will start shoot in mid-November is what we get to hear.

Originally posted by Simii14

Wont believe  Storyline in this article.. CVS can change story anytime based on TRP😆..But I am excited to see Gaurav Entry in Ashlok Life , Gaurav is pretty old to Astha.. defienlty it wont to any triangle ...may be from his side ...
lets wait and watch 

Yes I do hope CVs would change the love angle part of the Story.
I liked Shlok the Singer plot better😆
I hope slokh doesnot loose his screen space...then Iam not intreasted
Originally posted by nim_var

Aamir is he uncle who is the guardian for his niece and nephew who lose their parents. he appoints a nanny/caretaker and then they fall for each other. 

OMG, I do not want a twist like that or we might get the jealousy track...😉
What the😲 I dun want something like that... I loved the movie, but nooo😲