Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
A big hug for sharing your experience with us. It was a great night for all of us who loved Rudra and Rangrasiya. And this post makes adds a personal touch making it more special.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hiralnehal

I can completely understand dear... He is really very handsome but i prefer his superlative acting skills anytime... 😉😉... Am a Gujarati by birth... Maharashtrian by karma... And Punjabi by heart... Actually kuch jugaad lagate hai aap ko Mr sharma se milaney ke liye...

🤗
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats to u and thanks for sharing the wonderful experience with us.
chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow didn't visit the forum for a long time. thank you Hiral. u made my day. thank you.
oh wow!! damn lucky.
hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Beautiful, Hiral...beautiful... Words have so much more power especially the way u write.Had goosebumps as I went about reading your experience at the awards night...the account wasn't just your meeting Ashish but something much more...u gave  soo much more meaning and a completely new outlook which we all seeked in our hearts ...No words to praise you dear...👏👏

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule & giving us a word by word account & make us feel as if we were living your experience...
Oh yes, You guys did a tremendous job of shouting & cheering ...heard it many times on you tube & everytime i hear, I have a big smile on my face...I can so visulize the entire scenerio ...

Dear Ritu, 

My apologies for a late response... work takes over life now a days big time... you are so right,.it was just not only about meeting Mr Sharma. Actually am very selfish ... to the core... grabbed this chance to liberate myself... under the pretext of cheering for him...  

thank you for your kind words... and i promise ****hand on my heart**** we will surely meet up when i am in Pune next... 

So so happy to know that you smiled after reading this... and could feel each and every moment of the event...

God bless...🤗
hiralnehal thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Dear Hiral,

I have always loved your way of writing..It just reflects you..I still remember the day when you wrote my heart on a post calling all writers of this forum members back, pouring your heart out bringing back most of the members..After that I always look forward  for your posts but they were very sparse and  i understood the cause as well with your busy real life..

When today i saw your post I made it a point to comment even before reading...After reading well you again proved me it was worth it...

I am very happy for you that you found the closure with this event as I was one of those heartbroken soul devastated with RR ending looking for some hope to come out of the misery ..Luckily my group  of RR buddies stood by me and saved me...

My life is somewhat similar to you except that I don't work anymore and hence always felt your pulse from your post...

Thank you for sharing this memorable night of yours with us dear...

God bless you...Take care
Deepa..

Dear Deepa, 

My apologies for a late response. 

Appreciate your appreciation . You are a sweetheart just like Ritu above... those were the days and such was the happiness we all lived in... 

I can feel your pain and just made a small prayer to my god... and tell you what.. RR buddies are the best in this universe... we fight and we kill but we are so madly in love with each other... 

And work... ...yeah i multi-task big time... and i dint even know that i had made RR and IF part of my hectic work sked... and suddenly there is this vast vacuum which i dont think i will ever be able to fill ...

Glad that you have chosen to  let go of such a life.. i too shall do so.. some day.. yes.. some day...

this post is for you and god bless you too... 

cheers
hiral 
hiralnehal thumbnail

Originally posted by: gretalewis

Very well written Hiral. You have truly captured the essence of the meeting with Ashish! Yes those 5 mins was all we needed to be floored And for every fan, I wish that one day, somewhere, somehow, you'll get to meet this nice person and a nicer soul

Gretaaa... 🤗 🤗🤗🤗

i think we all must have relived several minutes of our life-after-meeting-Mr Sharma- just with those five minutes... 

God bless him... 

hiral

hiralnehal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza1960

How did you come to the conclusion hiral that Mr.Sharma was just executing the character of Rudra , its not really HIM ? Does he not look as handsome as he looked as Rudra ? Then you have used a line " larger than life " so do these actors look larger than life on screen & in actual they are not, is that it ? I am confused , very confused, sorry.😭 Ashish must have looked or behaved differently than Rudra for you to think that he was just executing that character,it's not really him,right ?😭 I am confused as hell

Fiza, 

Like all of us who are something or the other in our life... a professional or a student or a home maker or an entrepreneur ... anything..

Now, just like that Mr Sharma is an actor, and that too a fantabulous one... in league of the biggies so what we has not reached there in terms of recognition but acting wise he is top notch... 

and that is why i said that while he transformed himself as Rudra so beautifully but in real life he is just himself... a reserved person and keeps to himself...does not mingle with others in his part of the world...  

Of course he is handsome... but it is of no use if he his not talented... 

Frankly, there are very few actors in this tinsel town who are so earthy or grounded.. like feet firm on the ground.. like mr sharma.. 

H

Edited by hiralnehal - 9 years ago
hiralnehal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sga84

Beautifully written ! I could feel your emotions and i am sure every RR and Ashish fan could relate to what you have written.

I am really happy for all you lovely ladies who got a chance to see him up close, talk to him and also see him winning an award for a character he portrayed so flawlessly and put his heart and soul into. I am sure as an actor it must have made him happy that his work has touched so many people spanning age groups and geography. 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so vividly...it made us feel we were also a part of it 🤗

Hello..

Sorry for a delayed response... 

@bold: word... you have nailed it... 

The pleasure is all mine... happy that you felt being a part of our team cheering Mr sharma...