•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
thank God she is much better than the oldie old mayuri.. Now the CG team is perfect
Shafaq is glad to be on board, but she is taking the show as a challenge and a test to prove her acting prowess."I'm very excited to be a part of such an entertaining show, which has firmly rooted family values and entertainment ethics. Comedy genre is challenging and dynamic and really tests our skills as actors," Shafaq said.

Glad that she took up comedy family entertainer after an epic charecter like kunti which too strong as mother of five warriors at a young age & she proved herself & now this one she is leaving no stone to entertain. All the best.. I hope she continues.. not like the other who wants  a break of 5 months for realities... she really lacked comitment.. however dragged 3 years tough to control such tantrum queens
I'm a fan of Shafaq Naaz. She's a versatile actress. Played the mother of grown up sons in Mahabharat so gracefully. Love her lots ! I'm literally dancing with joy when I saw her in Chidiya Ghar.