Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

The first time I watched the show and I was not a fan of FK, i felt like giving Zaroon one tight slap πŸ˜›

😲

Slap to my man..zaroon

Haww..dil na toro mera..πŸ˜›

Kk on serious note...i thnk zaroon was totally class conscious   till he cld off his engagement   to asmara..mean..i knw he was against his own environment . .bt chaho na chaho..he was the part of that environment . .n that influenced   him at some extent...

Css gv him loads of insecurities   towards life...as he quoted himself..or u cn say his maturity gv him experience   that his life vl not stable wid his own house environment . .n asmara k sath vo pagal ho jaega..

Cls k akal to baad mai ayi usko..that cls doesnt matter aftr onw stage..n that kind of gal he want in his life..vl none othr thn kashaf.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

😲
Slap to my man..zaroon
Haww..dil na toro mera..πŸ˜›

Kk on serious note...i thnk zaroon was totally class conscious   till he cld off his engagement   to asmara..mean..i knw he was against his own environment . .bt chaho na chaho..he was the part of that environment . .n that influenced   him at some extent...

Css gv him loads of insecurities   towards life...as he quoted himself..or u cn say his maturity gv him experience   that his life vl not stable wid his own house environment . .n asmara k sath vo pagal ho jaega..

Cls k akal to baad mai ayi usko..that cls doesnt matter aftr onw stage..n that kind of gal he want in his life..vl none othr thn kashaf.

Ab gussa na ho... Zaroon se pyar mujhe bhi hai πŸ˜³
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come to think of it ZGH had many flaws.From the current discussions it makes me think  Zaroon became totally a diferent person after marrying Kashaf and his dialogues in the library were in total contrast of his personality after marriage.I think they should have cut down some dialogues it that scene..they were too much to buy from person like Zaroon who is acompletely different person after marriage.
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Ab gussa na ho... Zaroon se pyar mujhe bhi hai πŸ˜³

Aww..m not gussaπŸ€—

Ap apne shauhar se pyar kro..

Zaroon se muje pyar krne do...blush blush..

Gutter mind is active nw
BornHyper thumbnail

Hi... u r here after a long time.
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Come to think of it ZGH had many flaws.From the current discussions it makes me think  Zaroon became totally a diferent person after marrying Kashaf and his dialogues in the library were in total contrast of his personality after marriage.I think they should have cut down some dialogues it that scene..they were too much to buy from person like Zaroon who is acompletely different person after marriage.

Mm..i thnk wen zaroon ws cls conscious . .his age was jst 23 or 24..(masters  degree)...jst bcz zaroon is a lead character . .we cnt frgt ..boys of dis age are mostly cls conscious . .n yup gals also..specially   wen thy r frm the high profile background...zaroon was not exception . ..ha..zaroon tk decision   to gt married   to kashaf   wen he ws around 28...much more mature..realistic...insecured...n full of fears of his marital   issues like ny othr boy ...of his age...( my brother is the example fr me here)..so wat he said in library ws his immaturity . .that happened   to most of ppl of his age...

N he wrt in his lappi..mai chah kr b kashaf ki ek b kami nh nikal paya...i thnk that was the point wen kashaf   ws settled  in his subconscious  
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi... u r here after a long time.

yeah i know i cant be regular
i m quite irregular kind of person or i say inconsistent
well how r u?

and have u watched the most recent fawad's video with fans?
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shafaq. Hope I reme, brr your name correctly.

Yes you are talking that video of Fk shocking fans na. Lovely and cute video.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The first time I watched the show and I was not a fan of FK, i felt like giving Zaroon one tight slapπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aapke dil ka mausam badal kyun gaya? 😳
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

yeah i know i cant be regular
i m quite irregular kind of person or i say inconsistent
well how r u?

and have u watched the most recent fawad's video with fans?

Yes I did... It was hilarious... innovative way to adverstise...πŸ˜†