Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DevdasiSingh

And now, everything gets interesting! Yhyh!πŸ˜†

Oh Dhruv...I can just see how much he wants to be with his mother. I wish I could just pick him up, sling him over my shoulder, and take him to his mother! Let's see kaki-sa try to get in my way! Muahahahaha! Yep I understand the feeling lolπŸ˜†

"cough cough"...Anyways. 

Rudra is going to go crazy. He already lost Paro, and now Dhruv is missing. If anything ever happens to his son...that jallad will return in full force...and the first person to receive its wrath would be Mohini. I noticed how all his pain didn't matter when it came to Dhruv. True father material. He even disregards Myrah, which I think is important because we can already see that this last link to Paro (Dhruv) means more to him than anything in the world. And even though he didn't say it, he would choose Dhruv over everything else (at least that's just my point of view). But then again, Rudra is so complex. Who knows what is going on in that BSD-trained mind of his?!Yep you'll see this in the next chapter too how much Dhruv means to him. Myrah will also realize this like never before. And yh when you see how worried Rudra is about Dhruv, the answer is clear as day who he would pick; Myrah will deep down realize this too, no matter how much Rudra denies and says he loves them both equally. But as you said. Rudra is too complex sometimes for his own good.πŸ˜†

*screams happily* Dhruv found Paro! And she sensed his presence. Clearly she won't know who he is because she was gone shortly after his birth, but already it's clear that her motherly instincts have kicked in and that they will strengthen while Dhruv is around. She will feel that bond and it will create this sense of familiarity which will cause her to attach herself to this child who is unknown to her. I'm wondering what is going to happen when Rudra find Dhruv and Paro together...oh boy...what is he going to do when he see Naksh and Paro?! I pray for the guy! Yep the 2nd most awaited moment is here! Paro meeting her son again after all these years. You're totally right about Paro's view of dhruv will first be and will become. It's natural. Dhruv's approuch to her however will be something thats even more interesting which you'll see in the next chapter. And you definitely right; when rudra finds Paro...dundundahhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Guess I will just have to see how the story unfolds! Quick question: Will Tejawat be making an appearance in your FF? His story just abruptly ended in the serial, so I just wanted to know if you intend to incorporate him in here. Can't wait for the next update!!! As I have said before I will cover everything the silly CV's messed up in the end and make it how the ORiginal RR should have been. So to answer your question if Teju is in my FF...
...You'll have to wait and see as that would be telling. *taps side of nose* πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the thread πŸ‘
Loved the chapter πŸ˜ƒ
Made me 😭 and give Dhruv πŸ€—
The way you made the emotions flow, amazing πŸ‘
cryscaralagh thumbnail
You dont know how happy this FF makes me. It brings to the forefront every single doubt and issue I had with the Wrongrasiya ending and that MyRud ending. Of course, Rudra would never just move on and bare his soul to Myrah. They never shared that, so although I feel bad for her as she will never have the same relationship with Rudra, I am sort of happy you brought that out. (I sound mean)
And I love the way you have brought out Dhruv's want for his mum. And I am happy that Mohini is back to her no good ways. Because the grandmum who doesnt care for her share of property and isnt conniving was as strange as Rudra being a sappy fool. 

And Dhruv.. oh dear. I cried as I read his desperation. His fear that his dad would forgive him. And I am so waiting for Rudra to choose! That he would clearly choose Dhruv is a given. It is all he has left of Paro. But now, that Paro is back, he would choose her too, right? But she seems to have a saviour complex with NK. 

I love the dilemma you have posed. And I look forward to the upcoming chapters. 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my dhruv meets his mamma. I am so happy. Had tears while reading this update
Thanks zara and hope rudra finds his paro and dhruv. Poor rudra is devasatated
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: cryscaralagh

You dont know how happy this FF makes me. It brings to the forefront every single doubt and issue I had with the Wrongrasiya ending and that MyRud ending. Of course, Rudra would never just move on and bare his soul to Myrah. They never shared that, so although I feel bad for her as she will never have the same relationship with Rudra, I am sort of happy you brought that out. (I sound mean) And I love the way you have brought out Dhruv's want for his mum. And I am happy that Mohini is back to her no good ways. Because the grandmum who doesnt care for her share of property and isnt conniving was as strange as Rudra being a sappy fool. lolol yes yes. Mohini is back to her old ways, but not completely as you might have noticed that Mohini was slightly taken aback by Dhruv's hug making her feel awkward. And of course the silly Myrud end was a ruin to everything that RR was about. No action, no drama, no Parud,  just a rubbish finish. I'm here to fix it...i hope.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And Dhruv.. oh dear. I cried as I read his desperation. His fear that his dad would forgive him. And I am so waiting for Rudra to choose! That he would clearly choose Dhruv is a given. It is all he has left of Paro. But now, that Paro is back, he would choose her too, right? But she seems to have a saviour complex with NK. You'll soon see the dilemma Rudra falls into, as well as everyone else. And your right Paro is slowly slipping NK into her mind into Rudra's place, in the coming chapters you'll see how much.

I love the dilemma you have posed. And I look forward to the upcoming chapters. *hugs*

sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww can't wait for the reunion now of mother and son. A MOTHER always knows if her child is in danger.
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another emotional update beautifully written.πŸ‘  Restlessness was at the peak amongst all characters. 

I loved how you showed signs of impending closeness between Dhruv/Paro and Paro/Rudra.  Dhruv will eliminate the vacuum of the unfulfilled maternal instincts that Paro was craving for while spending time with the orphaned children.  But how will she realize that Dhruv is her birth child?  The only piece of evidence which was the photo of Paro, that Dhruv posessed, was lost at the bus stop.  How will Dhruv convince Paro that she is his Mumma?  Please don't make it any harder on Dhruv.  😭 He's come so far leaving Rudra behind with the only hope that he'll be accepted by Paro and that they could live happily ever after.

Rudra's desperation to find Dhruv was so well depicted.  It caught Myrah by surprise to see a nervous wreck Rudra.  I'm loving how the story is finally gaining momentum with all the twists and turns you're introducing.  I know there's going to be a few heartbreaks, for which I;m bracing myself.

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiniaa

"   Rudra falls into, as well as everyone else. And your right Paro is slowly slipping NK into her mind into Rudra's place, in the coming chapters you'll see how much." Oh no no Zara! Pl don't do that. How can Paro do that ? Even in her subconscious level,she can not entertain or mistake another man as Rudra . This will butcher her character completely . And when she sees or meets Rudra in person then wld the strings of her heart not flutter? Would she not feel the connection ? Would she nt feel the pull towards him ? Then how can she mistake Naksh for Rudra ? How will her heart alow her pull for Naksh just on the basis of him saving her ? Pl think twice before u go in that direction.

I'm not going to justify a chapter that hasn't been even put up yet. I'm not changing my story for anyone, but I will say WHEN the chapters are put up you'll see what I mean. I think this is the 100th time since I have said it that I AM A PARUD FAN!πŸ˜† Doesn't this hint enough?😳 Trust me. 

I have officially decided not to reply to comments in that much detail anymore, or else there are some readers like you that start having panic attacks, before the chapter is even up.πŸ˜† Chillax.

x

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Another emotional update beautifully written.πŸ‘  Restlessness was at the peak amongst all characters. 

I loved how you showed signs of impending closeness between Dhruv/Paro and Paro/Rudra.  Dhruv will eliminate the vacuum of the unfulfilled maternal instincts that Paro was craving for while spending time with the orphaned children.  But how will she realize that Dhruv is her birth child?  The only piece of evidence which was the photo of Paro, that Dhruv posessed, was lost at the bus stop.  How will Dhruv convince Paro that she is his Mumma?  Please don't make it any harder on Dhruv.  😭 He's come so far leaving Rudra behind with the only hope that he'll be accepted by Paro and that they could live happily ever after.

Rudra's desperation to find Dhruv was so well depicted.  It caught Myrah by surprise to see a nervous wreck Rudra.  I'm loving how the story is finally gaining momentum with all the twists and turns you're introducing.  I know there's going to be a few heartbreaks, for which I;m bracing myself.

I would reply in detail sis but I don't want to risk it lol. 
Thanks so much for your constant comments I truly love reading them. Regarding Paro's character I will say that she will do what Paro would do. πŸ˜³

*hugs*

x
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MYRA AND KAKSA BOTH WILL SUFFER FOR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH POOR BABY GLAD HE REACHED HIS MOM WAITING FOR RUDRA REACTION AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM CONTRASTS NEW THREAD .