Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deepsel

Fantastic Zara...I almost had my heart in my mouth before Dhruv reached Paro..beautifully written dear..I am very emotional right now after visualizing how Paro sees Dhruv  ..all other characters have faded in my mind after reading the last para...Donno what else to say..except hats off to your writing skills..👏👏

Thanks so much. Glad you liked this chapter. 😳

x
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Awesome chapter Zara...Too good... it was too good...loved it...Absolutely FABULOUS...I had lump in my throat & tears in my eyes throughout...So many emotions , so well written...brilliant...the pain was so palpable...so, so palapable of Rudra, Paro & Dhruv's... tusse great ho!!!!! ... 'a treat to RR fans' ..that is what this FF has come out to be...And it's got a long way to go.😆

My special claps for the connection between Paro/Rudra/Dhruv ...hats off to you...awesome...you are an excellent writer, no two ways about it...the high level of thinking/analysing/passion/intellect that must have gone in penning a chapter like this...WOW...Khuda ki kasam ,tum  lajawaab ho...! that's all I can say...your writing skills and analysis, be that of a person or a situation are to the hilt...Thanks alot. It took time to make sure this chapter was perfect to display the scene. The next few chapters will be just as emotional. Tissues at the ready please.😆

'Dhruv loosing Paro's pic' ...would that lead to something ? I wonder..." Rudra bending to pick it up & at that precise moment Myrh's calling for him"...this entire scenerio came out beautifully & no words, Absoulutly none to describe the WOW WOW ...the amazing way you penned down the last paragraph  of the chapter...👏👏 You are very kind. Truely. I'm just glad you all saw in your minds the scene I wanted to portray on page.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
poor Myrud.they r so worried.When Druv was in pain Paro felt restless n fekt connected 2 it unknowingly.afterall she is a mother.cant wait 4 d next scene
Please don't let Rudra suffer . He already has,so much. I would hate to see him just sitting home & getting worried & just dwindling his thumbs. & if he can not find Dhruv would it not make him look stupid that he was a bsd  officer & now owns a security agency & can not locate his son. I meant that any person with common sense would like to check at all the exit points & bus stand should be one of those & the kind of ruckus that was created at the ticket window so the ticket guy would remember him so finding him isn't that big a deal.Pl sis, don't let Rudra look stupid .
Sorry if I am not making sense coz I have a bad migraine today & I don't know if I am making sense.
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata22

Please don't let Rudra suffer . He already has,so much. I would hate to see him just sitting home & getting worried & just dwindling his thumbs. & if he can not find Dhruv would it not make him look stupid that he was a bsd  officer & now owns a security agency & can not locate his son. I meant that any person with common sense would like to check at all the exit points & bus stand should be one of those & the kind of ruckus that was created at the ticket window so the ticket guy would remember him so finding him isn't that big a deal.Pl sis, don't let Rudra look stupid .

Sorry if I am not making sense coz I have a bad migraine today & I don't know if I am making sense.

Thanks for your idea and suggestion, but please just see how the story goes. Thanks.
x
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, that was such a lovely update!
Can't wait for the next one :)
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread Awesome update loved aw Dhruv went through so much just to be with his mumma aww loved how people helped him out and Rudra going crazy looking for his son n Dhruv finally meet his destination he is with his mumma n Paro know something was wrong motherly instinct cant wait to see her reaction cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm 
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

Congrats on the new thread Awesome update loved aw Dhruv went through so much just to be with his mumma aww loved how people helped him out and Rudra going crazy looking for his son n Dhruv finally meet his destination he is with his mumma n Paro know something was wrong motherly instinct cant wait to see her reaction cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm 

Thanks sis.😳
*hugs*
x
anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
happy dhruv found his mum but i dont like rudra worried, hope he finds him soon!!lovely update
Edited by anisa79 - 9 years ago
DevdasiSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And now, everything gets interesting!

Oh Dhruv...I can just see how much he wants to be with his mother. I wish I could just pick him up, sling him over my shoulder, and take him to his mother! Let's see kaki-sa try to get in my way! Muahahahaha! 

"cough cough"...Anyways. 

Rudra is going to go crazy. He already lost Paro, and now Dhruv is missing. If anything ever happens to his son...that jallad will return in full force...and the first person to receive its wrath would be Mohini. I noticed how all his pain didn't matter when it came to Dhruv. True father material. He even disregards Myrah, which I think is important because we can already see that this last link to Paro (Dhruv) means more to him than anything in the world. And even though he didn't say it, he would choose Dhruv over everything else (at least that's just my point of view). But then again, Rudra is so complex. Who knows what is going on in that BSD-trained mind of his?!

*screams happily* Dhruv found Paro! And she sensed his presence. Clearly she won't know who he is because she was gone shortly after his birth, but already it's clear that he motherly instincts have kicked in and that they will strengthen while Dhruv is around. She will feel that bond and it will create this sense of familiarity which will cause her to attach herself to this child who is unknown to her. I'm wondering what is going to happen when Rudra find Dhruv and Paro together...oh boy...what is he going to do when he see Naksh and Paro?! I pray for the guy! 

Guess I will just have to see how the story unfolds! Quick question: Will Tejawat be making an appearance in your FF? His story just abruptly ended in the serial, so I just wanted to know if you intend to incorporate him in here. Can't wait for the next update!!!