Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
nakul mehtas wife jhanki posted it.so its true.hope to see monaya pics soon.

Jankee Music works @ JANK_EE 3h
Wat a mad start 2 the wedding
celebrations of @drashti10 & @niraj with
this crazy #hawaiinBash @jhav1594
@alekhsangal
pic.twitter.com/1BswgWEj3L
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so drashti is gonna marry.
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Guyz ! Please submit your comments/Likes on MoNaya Profile n Gallery Pix. Now,we have only 3hrs for add some points on their this week rank.

n Yaa ! Congratulations for crossing 50,550 views of this CC widout any 'controversy' πŸ˜›

our cc always rock. someone posted barun's pic in twitter. that person saw him in inorbit mall . look like unshaven, shabby look. i hope person who made some crazy tweets last week should got up frm her dreamy world🀣🀣
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice good to see dhrashtis marriage confirmation.happy for her:-)  ab monaya ko no kab aayegaπŸ˜†i have a feeling even monaya will get married by this year end..well as stated by arjun in sans bday intπŸ˜†
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Hey guys Kaise ho sab ? I really miss this place :( 
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

nakul mehtas wife jhanki posted it.so its true.hope to see monaya pics soon.

Jankee Music works @ JANK_EE 3h
Wat a mad start 2 the wedding
celebrations of @drashti10 & @niraj with
this crazy #hawaiinBash @jhav1594
@alekhsangal
pic.twitter.com/1BswgWEj3L

Finally rumour of Toi &Tc turned out be true.May be thats why Sanaya DD meeting each other soo oftern these days,Congratulations Drashti &Neeraj.I wonder she even not let her fans to know of wedding.Cannot wait to see Monaya's presence &Sanaya's masthi at wedding.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Monaya_Vrushan

Hey guys Kaise ho sab ? I really miss this place :( 

Hi Priyanka ! πŸ˜› Where are you? πŸ˜• Feeling nice to see you again after a long time. 😊
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

Hey shreya and joseph..

@Chotey haan hum Pk ke gole se aaye hai ]

Kuchh din rahogi? πŸ˜•yaa wapas Gola par?? πŸ˜†
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Finally rumour of Toi &Tc turned out be true.May be thats why Sanaya DD meeting each other soo oftern these days,Congratulations Drashti &Neeraj.I wonder she even not let her fans to know of wedding.Cannot wait to see Monaya's presence &Sanaya's masthi at wedding.

Raj also confirmed this news in SBB. That's why I am more confused for her upcoming show news. Anyway,we have chance to see some off-screen MoNayalicios moments. 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Post 'Bigg Boss', Gautam Gulati eyes Bollywood

IANS | Feb 1, 2015, 01.34 PM IST

Post 'Bigg Boss', Gautam Gulati eyes Bollywood

Actor Gautam Gulati, who emerged the winner of the reality show "Bigg Boss Halla Bol", says he'll now focus more on films than television.

Apart from the "Bigg Boss" trophy, Gautam also won the prize money of Rs.5 million. He pipped Karishma Tanna, who was the runner-up of this season, followed by Pritam Singh.

The "Diya Aur Baati Hum" star, who has been part of international projects like "Siddhartha - The Buddha" and "Darpok", says "Bigg Boss" was a memorable experience for him but now he'll not do more TV shows.

" I'll focus more on films now and not TV. I think it's the best opportunity for me to look forward to the big screen. I'm eager to make my Bollywood debut," he added.

Asked what kind of films he wants to do, Gautam said: "I would love to do films which suit my personality and image like 'Vicky Donor' and 'Dhoom'."

I always knew that,his sense of humor is very good.πŸ˜† Finally,we are saved from 1 more next Superstar of BW. πŸ˜‰