Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: addictedlove

True sunny bhai.
N the way she talked to all Srk abhi 🤢 . Aye Tu idhar aa. Idhar jaa. What is this? First u see yourself then imitate others. I really hope she says sorry to saroj khan

Do u really think that this chatter box with teekhi zabaan will say sorry to Saroj Khan 🤢
I dont like her behaviour she makes fun of all ppl and his bro Sajid is the epitome of making fun of ppl 👎🏼
His husband Shirish Kunder got prasad from SRK they both shld also get prasad like that 😆 👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salyanka

i hate d way she talk with people

ditto.. i wonder how abhishek n srk tolerate this kind of lingo n behaviour
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Do u really think that this chatter box with teekhi zabaan will say sorry to Saroj Khan 🤢
I dont like her behaviour she makes fun of all ppl and his bro Sajid is the epitome of making fun of ppl 👎🏼
His husband Shirish Kunder got prasad from SRK they both shld also get prasad like that 😆 👏

teekhi zaban ko tu aur chand chad gaya haye . i know she wont say an apology. agree sajid is also same. the way he used to insult ppl n mock ppl on nach baliye🤢
hahahah parsad😆

Apology would have meant she's admitting this story (below), and she'd never admit she and her brother are liars.. plagiarists. 

Saroj Khan gives her side of the story about how Farah Khan was brought in for Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. "I was doing that film. We all went to Kodaikanal for 17 days to shoot three songs. This was the film to launch a girl called Girija Shettar. We ended up doing just one song for nearly 17 days. I was pressed for time. I had to go to Shimla to shoot a song with Jackie Shroff for Rakesh Roshan in King Uncle. Mansoor suggested I prepare the steps for Aamir in the song Pehla Nasha, which Mansoor wanted to shoot in high-speed definition. He suggested, Tu ek kaam kar show me the steps, leave your assistants here and you go and come back from Shimla, we'll do rehearsals with Aamir.' After composing the steps for Aamir and briefing him on how to shoot in high-speed, I left behind two assistants. On returning to Mumbai, I heard Jo Jeeta... had been stalled because the leading lady had problems. The heroine had to be changed. All the schedules went awry. Eventually, when they were shooting a song with Pooja Bedi, they called me. It was impossible for me to accommodate Mansoor into my date diary. I told them to do Pooja's song with another choreographer and that I'd take it up from the second song. Because Farah was an assistant director to Mansoor, he told her to pitch in a bit of choreography for the title song. This is what Mansoor told me. After this, I couldn't go back to do the rest of the songs because of my dates. This is what happened. But Farah and her brother distorted the facts to claim that I had been sacked from the film. When I told Mansoor this, he called up Sajid and Farah in front of me to confront them. I didn't have dates, so Mansoor got Farah. That's the truth. Iss baat ko un logon ne kahan tak pahunchaya hai."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4206262

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: addictedlove

teekhi zaban ko tu aur chand chad gaya haye . i know she wont say an apology. agree sajid is also same. the way he used to insult ppl n mock ppl on nach baliye🤢
hahahah parsad😆

this family born to insult others i hate them since bro and sis become director 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
what a terrible response by farah!!! denying it wasnt saroj khan's impersonation😆 so it means Farah khan thinks her audience are just brainless idiots 
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are times when you wish SRK could maaro a thapad again like he did to Sirish. This is one of them. 
What a B. Fat Farah and her fat brother have no business making fun of anyone else. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Farrah Khan is stupid. Can't stand her.
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karma works. HNY is a good proof.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was so evident that it was Saroj's troll being done WHICH was not healthy for a Bolly movie. If Saroj-ji is reacting, its justified!