Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome to the one and only fanclub of the hot hunk from Summerland and singer of the hit song "beautiful soul" Jesse MacCartney πŸ˜‰(dont faint girls....but if u do....do it on the bedπŸ˜›)

Bio - data

Born April 9, 1987
Origin New York City
Genre(s) Pop, Rock, R&B
Years active 1998–present
Label(s) Hollywood Records (2004–present)
Website JesseMcCartney.com

Biography (courtesy of wikpedia.com)

Early life

McCartney was born in New York Citymanagers, his maternal grandparents, Dick and Joyce Sarber, are from Ukiah, Mendocino County, California.McCartney is of Scottish, Irish, and English ancestry and is a born-againChristian. In 1988 the McCartneys relocated to Ardsley, Westchester County, New York, where he grew up and lived until 2004. He has one brother, Timothy ("Timmy") Glover Mark McCartney (born December 20, 1996) and one sister, Lea McCartney (born July 17, 1991).

McCartney began performing in local community musicals at the age of seven, before joining the National Tour of The King and I at the age of ten along with"Phil of the Future" star Ricky Ullman. He later appeared with The Who's Roger Daltrey in A Christmas Carol at Madison Square Garden, before joining the children's group Sugar Beats as a vocalist.

Music Career

At the age of twelve, McCartney joined the boy bandDream Street, and was a member from 2000 to 2002. McCartney has described the experience as a good "stepping stone" for his solo career.The group earned a gold record with their debut CD, and broke up while touring with Aaron Carter. At sixteen, he began work on a solo career with a local band, featuring musicians Dillon Kondor (guitar), Peter Chema (bass), Katie Spencer (keyboards), Alex Russek (drums), Karina LaGravinese (background vocals) and Sharisse Francisco (background vocals), under the management of Ginger McCartney and Sherry Goffin Kondor, who co-produced his first album, "Beautiful Soul".

McCartney released his first solo EP, JMac, in July of 2003. The album featured three songs: "Beautiful Soul", "Don't You" and "Why Don't You Kiss Her". In 2004, he performed a duet with Anne Hathaway, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart", which is featured on the Ella Enchanted soundtrack. McCartney's first full-length solo album, Beautiful Soul, which was two years in the making, was released later that year, on September 28. The album featured four songs co-written by McCartney. The title song reached #2 on AOL Music and the "Beautiful Soul" music video performed well on MTV's Total Request Live, having been voted into the top 10 fifty times, and peaked at #4. The album, having sold over 1.5 million records, has achieved platinum status.[5]

McCartney's first solo tour, also named "Beautiful Soul" (opened by singer/songwritter and actress Brie Larson) began on May 2, 2005 at the Crest Theatre in Sacramento, California. The United States portion of the tour spanned 56 stops, ending on September 10 at the Madera District County Fair in Madera, California. McCartney has also performed at many amusement parks, including Six Flags and Paramount Canada's Wonderland, and has performed "Beautiful Soul" while making guest appearances on several late night talk shows, including "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". His personal favorite performance was at Toms River, New Jersey. This concert featured a new band, comprised of Dory Lobel (guitar), Zane Carney (guitar), Andre De Santanna (bass), Mitchell Yoshida (keyboards), Karen Teperberg (drums), Margeaux "JoJo" Fernandez (background vocals) and Julie Dickens (background vocals). His July 9 appearance at Paramount's Great America, Santa Clara, California was recorded as a live CD and released in November 2005; this was his first concert DVD.

In the fall of 2005, McCartney toured Australia, and opened for the Backstreet Boys in Europe. His latest album, entitled Right Where You Want Me, was released by Hollywood Records on September 19, 2006. The first single from the album, also called "Right Where You Want Me", began receiving radio play on July 11, 2006 and was written by McCartney, Adam Watts and Andy Dodd; McCartney, who co-wrote all of the songs on the new album, has said that he believes the single takes him in a "new direction musically". McCartney will launch a new tour after the album's release. The new album has also been made available for purchase at Yahoo Music in MP3 format. On an episode of TRL McCartney stated one of his favorite songs off the new album is "Just So You Know", and that it might be a future single, but nothing's confirmed yet.

Acting Career

McCartney has also pursued an acting career, playing J.R. Chandler on the television soap operaAll My Children from 1998 to 2001. He was nominated for a Daytime Emmy as an "Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series" for the role, in both 2001 and 2002. In 2004 and 2005, McCartney played Bradin Westerly on the short-lived WB series Summerland, which was the top summer opener in WB history. That same year, he also modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch.

McCartney will star in the film Keith, which is currently scheduled for a 2007 release, opposite Margo Harshman and Elisabeth Harnois. He is also the voice actor for Roxas in the US release of the video gameKingdom Hearts II, and the voice of Peter in Disney's direct to DVD "Tinkerbell". McCartney will be appearing as himself on the September 12th episode of All My Children, performing his hit single, Right Where You Want Me. In September 18, 2005, he guest starred in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode, "Rock Star in the House" as himself.

Personal Life

McCartney enjoys sports, especially baseball, bowling, and surfing, which he learned while filming Summerland. He has donated proceeds of his 2005 "Beautiful Soul" tour for disaster relief, recorded radio spots promoting the "Kids For A Drug-Free America" campaign, is a spokesperson for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and is involved in the charity SPACE, which was co-founded by a childhood friend of his mother's.

Filmography

Celebrity Duets (TV) as Himself Keith as Keith Kingdom Hearts II (2006) (Video game) (voice) Roxas The Beautiful Soul Tour (2005) (DVD, concert recorded July 9, 2005 at Great America, Santa Clara, CA) (Available in US & Australia) Up Close (2005) (Video compilation) #3 Australia (DVD available both in the US and Australia) The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (2005) (Guest Star) Much On Demand (2005) (Guest Star) Top Of The Pops (2005) (Guest Star & Interview - New Zealand) (TV) Summerland (2004) (TV) as Bradin Westerly Pizza (2004) as Justin What I Like About You (2004) (TV) as himself The Strange Legacy of Cameron Cruz (2002) (TV) as Cameron Cruz The Biggest Fan (2002) (DVD) The Pirates of Central Park (2001) as Simon Baskin
  • All My Children (1998-2001) (TV) as Adam Sunshine/ Junior/ J.R Chandler Junior #4
  •  
    Discography

Albums

2004 Beautiful Soul β€” #5 Australia, #3 Italy, #15 US, #53 UK, #16 Germany
      • RIAA Certification: Platinum
      2005 Live: The Beautiful Soul Tour β€” #153 US
      • RIAA Certification: uncertified
      2005 Off the Record
    • 2006 Right Where You Want Me β€” September 19, 2006 β€” #49 Australia, #14 US

Singles

2004 "Good Life" - Radio Disney Release 2004 "Beautiful Soul" β€” #1 Australia, #1 Philippines, #1 Taiwan, #2 NZ, #16 UK, #16 US 2005 "She's No You" β€” #6 Philippines, #10 Australia, #16 NZ, #91 US 2005 "Get Your Shine On" β€” #36 Australia 2005 "What's Your Name?" β€” Radio Disney Release 2005 "Because You Live" β€” #1 Italy, #16 Philippines
    • 2006 "Right Where You Want Me" β€” #20 Australia, #33 US, #17 SPA

Non-Album tracks

"Good Life" (from Stuck in the Suburbs soundtrack) "Best Day Of My Life" (from A Cinderella Story soundtrack) "Beautiful Soul" (exclusive remix) (from A Cinderella Story soundtrack) "Winter Wonderland" (from Radio Disney Jingle Jams) "One Way Or Another" (from Radio Disney Jingle Jams) "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" (with Anne Hathaway) (from Ella Enchanted soundtrack) "Crushn'" (from Lizzie McGuire: Total Party!) "The Second Star to the Right" (from Disneymania Vol. 2) "When You Wish Upon a Star" (from Disneymania Vol. 3) "Get Your Shine On" (from Summerland soundtrack) "She's No You" (Neptune's Remix)
    • "I'll Try" Disneymania Volume 4 (2006)

So what you waiting for??? come and join the club!!!!

Members List

*maria*

Shezzy12

Gaurav''s Love

ayeshag

tib_gal

sweetazsugar

filmigirl12693

Inuyasha

lazy_anaya

-xx-Roohani-xx-

deeeja

*^Maisha816^*

asrarocks

Edited by Anu1993 - 17 years ago
    I wud be so thankful if u join plz join plz πŸ˜ƒ
    im sooo in i luv him!

hes gawjus!
    awwww wow
    I wanna join!!!
    hes soo cute!! lol
    i dunno y he looks a bit like imran abbas
    hehe
    luv ya xxx from ya di
    lolzz b!!!!!!!!!! since i created the thing 4 u πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u myt as well count me in tooo...we all kno jesse is hot right πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
    w0www...i wanna joinn...he is so cuteeee...my name is ayesha πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
    All u Jesse MacCartney fans this fan club will be rocking with siggies and other amazing things all of u r welcome here who ever wants to join ok πŸ˜ƒ   
    Originally posted by Anu1993

All u Jesse MacCartney fans this fan club will be rocking with siggies and other amazing things all of u r welcome here who ever wants to join ok πŸ˜ƒ   

awwww....thankssss πŸ˜ƒ
    count me in..plzz i love jesse..he is so cuteeeeeeeeeee πŸ‘
    u r welcome tib_gal wat is your real name (sorry) πŸ˜†