Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevdasiSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Dead. I am dead. 

You made me miss RR. I wish the confession happened liked this. I wanted Rudra to tell her he loves her outright. Wonderful. What more can I say? ๐Ÿ‘
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Deeps make him give it. And don't stop with a three shot. Make it a nice long story. The CVs missed so many opportunities for lovely romantic moments for TRP sake. Your audience here in IF loves the romance factor best.
Post your work and don't forget you are one if the wonderful writers here.[/QUOTE]

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Rithu I have updated and stuck to original Two Shot concept..need more time for long stories which I don't have time for now..Just like you , me too very uncomfortable in writing romantic intimate scenes..Lets leave that job to Sonia๐Ÿ˜‰..we will stick to reading and drooling them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Rithu for your never ending encouragement and sweet words ๐Ÿค—
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps that was awesome๐Ÿค—.
So sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Can Rudra get anymore sweeter๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
And u gave a proper closure too๐Ÿ˜‰.
Some portion of ur narration remained me of Ramanichandran๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am a big RC crazy almost read all her stories๐Ÿ˜ณ.
U have given words to Rudra's and Paro's love๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Chanse illa poonga๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
Do write more in the future๐Ÿ˜›.
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sushmitha :

Sis u can barge in any of my post whenever you want..you have all the liberty๐Ÿ˜‰..but supporting Mano ...not done...Don't forget she spoils our nights and mornings too with her hot hot collages..Don't make a deal with devil sis...๐Ÿคฃ

@ Mano:

Romba gethu kaatthadha..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..No one will support you..pakkalama ๐Ÿ˜ก

@ Both:

U both are such sweethearts and I know how much you love my work...Thanks again and promise I will surely try to write more if time permits OK.. " When time Permits"..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Till then lets be happy drooling other posts๐Ÿ˜‰
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepa Akka , beautiful again ๐Ÿ˜Š very nice .. i loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So you stuck to the original plan and decided not to torment us. Made Rudra put the mangalsutra around her neck.

Now tell me something why was she relieved that he covered her back with the duppatta ? Deepa, you should have prolonged that scene more. Like desisoapie ๐Ÿ˜‰

This just activates our gutter minds. Please write the third shot and give us peace of mind ๐Ÿ˜†

Written very well Deepa. Enjoyed reading it.
Parud7 thumbnail
Hi deepa di,
wonderful di. Today u provd it i m right in my selection. Your presentation in pink color nd title beautifuly writen so sweet. You hv unique writing skills which purely show emotions heartly. Love u di u mention me always bt i didn't do anything its ur imagination ur hard work. You are amazing nd di if u can than plz continue this TS nd plz write more on parud. Thanks for pm me. God bless u always.
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Thoroughly enjoyable SS... jus hope it was longer...as the show was going on i often felt the terrace was not used for any PARUD rendezvous...so romantic, the swing, the breeze and u threw in some rain too...to borrow from other members here...i confess to have a "gutter brain" would have liked some steamier scenes, hope you will write a Part 3...with some hot scenes๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by nik1310 - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsel

Deeps make him give it. And don't stop with a three shot. Make it a nice long story. The CVs missed so many opportunities for lovely romantic moments for TRP sake. Your audience here in IF loves the romance factor best.
Post your work and don't forget you are one if the wonderful writers here.

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Rithu I have updated and stuck to original Two Shot concept..need more time for long stories which I don't have time for now..Just like you , me too very uncomfortable in writing romantic intimate scenes..Lets leave that job to Sonia๐Ÿ˜‰..we will stick to reading and drooling them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Thanks Rithu for your never ending encouragement and sweet words๐Ÿค—</font>
[/QUOTE]
Deeps loved it. Thank you so much for making Rudra give the mangalsutr. Write OS or TS for now, I understand that you are busy. You're right about the intimate scenes, we can write sweet moments but it takes writers like Sonia to create sensuous moments between Parud. Let's stick to reading and drooling.
Coming to the update, I can't believe you created chilli powder romance. That's why I say you are an amazing writer. I never saw that coming. It was so sweet the way he cleansed her eyes with rain water and then kissed her eyelids. Well done deeps ๐Ÿ‘
And the confession, it was exactly how Rudra would go about slightly awkward but still trying to be clear about his feelings. Loved it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Can't wait for more.   .
Leprechaun thumbnail
Awesome one.
Thanks for the PM.