Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well said Seetha but at present Sags is too much in love with Bunty, remember both Bunty and Sags did not get enough time to spend together before marriage. 
So Sags is trying her best to make Bunty happy, for how long,   we have yet  to see. 
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Beautifully put Seetha ! 
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Seetha,beautiful way of writing ,I have not much knowledge of the story ,but to read your sentences I came here and got a chance to read your posts . You know how to play with words .

Thank you Avyakta...  searching for me, following  me ,and expressed your opinion  in a beautiful  way !
seetha74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiliWorld

nicely put Seetha... this is too far removed from my experiences...😕 

Thank you Lils ... yes   very outrageous  behaviour  of Ammaji and  rediculous reasoning of Bunty and unacceptable presence of Satya  ...left us as disappointed audience !
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Beautiful Thread Seetha 👏👏👏⭐️, my exceptional word-weaver ❤️

You described so nicely all emotions involved from the beginning of this two Aafats lost in their love world, and all of disappointment we as a viewers faced, as we entered in the Amma's kingdom where Alice in wonderland avatars

Bunty is under the spell of his AmmaJungle book avatars, 😕
Sagz is under the spell of her Bunty Aladdin disney gifs 😳

Snow white disney gifsAmma is under spell of evil forces (Satya) Snow white disney gifs

And we , the poor viewers, are lost Alice in wonderland avatars not knowing in which fairytale we are in , any more 😳 😆
seetha74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Beautiful Thread Seetha 👏👏👏⭐️, my exceptional word-weaver ❤️

You described so nicely all emotions involved from the beginning of this two Aafats lost in their love world, and all of disappointment we as a viewers faced, as we entered in the Amma's kingdom where Alice in wonderland avatars

Snow white disney gifsAmma is under spell of evil forces (Satya) Snow white disney gifs

And we , the poor viewers, are lost Alice in wonderland avatars not knowing in which fairytale we are in , any more 😳 😆

ClapBranka my dear friend and a great descriptor ...you have given an apt and  beautiful visuals to  describe my post ! Thank you for all these good words and visuals  !
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Beautiful Thread Seetha ⭐️, my exceptional word-weaver ❤️

😆  Branka... perfect! 😃
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Wah ! Branka ⭐️
Perfect Emoticas to describe the Current State of Affairs! 😆😆