Flabbergasted !

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Yesterday's son re-entered in to the arena ...but yet to prove himself as a man to his wife !

He saw her ... draw her attention ..washed her feet ...adorned them with Payal... shown his biceps...followed her ,cornered her with an ice-cream cone ...conquered her love ...married her ...a vow here and a bow there ...but love where ..where ..seems nowhere  !Left as a dry husband ...

The other side of the story so far !

She saw him while lifting his mother ...adored him for his compassion ...

Loved him for his raising power from the flowing river ..admired him for his manly overture ...

A quiver in her heart ..a shower of stars from her eyes ..saw him flutter with wings -around her !

An ice cream here and a pan there ...her eyes followed him everywhere ...

Lost herself in his love ...thought that she is the queen of his world ...

Married him with great expectations ..now watching the exploitations with aghast ...

Left her as a prey to his mother ..dismayed with his dismal performance ...

Now what ? Asking the bride's eyes ! A new hat on mother's head to count ...

With a twisted mind the groom left there !

Time and again we the viewers are asking ...what next ? What next ... though knowing fully well  that nothing left  ...yet to celebrate!

Edited by seetha74 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seetha your words penetrates deep into the heart. Today I saw Amma in a different mode. She was handling the house singlehandedly and now need help from DIL since her own daughters are supposed to get married. Her elder DIL is escapist hence kept lot's of expectations on younger one. In this process she has become pendulum which will ruin her own house.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seetha74

Yesterday's son re-entered in to the arena ...but yet to prove himself as a man to his wife !

He saw her ... draw her attention ..washed her feet ...adorned them with Payal... shown his biceps...followed her ,cornered her with an ice-cream cone ...conquered her love ...married her ...a vow here and a bow there ...but love where ..where ..seems nowhere  !Left as a dry husband ...

The other side of the story so far !

She saw him while lifting his mother ...adored him for his compassion ...

Loved him for his raising power from the flowing river ..admired him for his manly overture ...

A quiver in her heart ..a shower of stars from her eyes ..saw him flutter with wings -around her !

An ice cream here and a pan there ...her eyes followed him everywhere ...

Lost herself in his love ...thought that she is the queen of his world ...

Married him with great expectations ..now watching the exploitations with aghast ...

Left her as a prey to his mother ..dismayed with his dismal performance ...

Now what ? Asking the bride's eyes ! A new hat on mother's head to count ...

With a twisted mind the groom left there !

Time and again we the viewers are asking ...what next ? What next ... though knowing fully well nothing left !

Pikchar abhi baaki hai mere dost 😉

<there is still more to come in the picture, my friend>
seetha74 thumbnail
Ha Gina ..we too are sitting  here with high expectations ...but Prats will never disappoint us ...that for sure ! 😊
seetha74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Seetha your words penetrates deep into the heart. Today I saw Amma in a different mode. She was handling the house singlehandedly and now need help from DIL since her own daughters are supposed to get married. Her elder DIL is escapist hence kept lot's of expectations on younger one. In this process she has become pendulum which will ruin her own house.

That's fine Padma ...in any family ,good interaction between family members and helping to each other is very much needed ! But interfering in the young couple's life is always condemnable !Amma crossed all limits ...she must be disciplined by her sons ![not by her husband ...then again I have to take the side of a woman !]
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seetha,living in joint families,I saw mom,aunts all went thru similar kind of situations.To think about those situations is so painful.If we are educated R not it doesn't matter.when I see the younger generation,they are very aggressive ,they speak their mind but this change is good but at  the same time not agreeable to all.
Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
seetha74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifelessons

Very beautifully said👏

Thank you Ayesha ... An outpour of emotions !
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seetha,beautiful way of writing ,I have not much knowledge of the story ,but to read your sentences I came here and got a chance to read your posts . You know how to play with words .
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nicely put Seetha... this is too far removed from my experiences...😕 

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very well expressed, Seetha, Sagz perhaps never anticipated that the  Bunty who wooed her so  ardently is such a different person in the domestic arena, more power and courage to her!